24 Viking Yachts At The Palm Beach Boat Show
Known for annually dominating the docks at the Palm Beach Boat Show, HMY Yacht Sales is looking forward to once again showcasing one of the largest displays in the industry for your viewing pleasure. Included in this un-matched lineup of new and brokerage sportish and motor yachts for sale will be 24 show stopping new and brokerage Viking Yachts awaiting your inspection. Below we preview the collection of extraordinary vessels ranging from 92' to 37' so you can plan your itinerary in advance for the upcoming Palm Beach International Boat Show which runs from March 22 - 25. The HMY display starts at ramp number three - you can't miss the spectacular Vikings all in a row!
1. 2017 Viking Yachts 92' Convertible - Timeless The refined and inviting layout in the 92 Viking, Timeless, reflects the combined talents of a manufacturer with over 50 years' experience and an owner with dozens of new yacht builds and purchases in his yachting career. Highlighted by a salon/galley/dining area that rivals those found in yachts over 100', the living areas are expanded to include a custom enlarged aft deck, enclosed flybridge/lounge, and a one of a kind L-shaped seating/alfresco dining deck aft on the flybridge level. Brilliantly designed, this area provides a bird's eye view of the cockpit. The five stateroom plus crew accommodations layout below deck ensures everyone is comfortable on long journeys. The full beam master suite is amidships and features a custom Sleep Number mattress, oversized 65" TV, his & hers heads with a luxurious shower between, large vanity area, couch, and a huge walk-in closet. Timeless is equipped with all the latest navigational equipment and a long list of fishing gear.
2. 2017 Viking Yachts 80' Convertible - Our Trade Contact HMY Yacht Sales Professional Dave Meyer for more information on Our 80 Viking Trade 561-722-1047. Equipped with the very best Viking has to offer and only 400 hours on her MTU 16V2000 M96L engines. She was outfitted to be Viking Yacht's personal demo and was sold just after completion to her current owner who is moving up to a larger Viking. Mint condition best describes her. Turn key in every respect and available today. This 80' Viking features a five stateroom layout all with private ensuite heads. There is a day head located aft in the salon as well. Her interior is supremely inviting with a fresh and contemporary feel. This Viking 80 Convertible is easy to show, currently located at the HMY docks.
3. 2011 Viking Yachts 76' Enclosed Bridge - Daytripper Contact HMY Yacht Sales Professional Mike Scalisi for more information on Daytripper. Welcome aboard the Daytripper! She represents the unique opportunity to own a low hour, ultra clean 76 Viking Enclosed Bridge model with the upgraded 2600hp MTU engine package. She just recently returned from the Viking factory service center where she was outfitted with a SEA KEEPER GYRO STABILIZER and brand new teak cockpit. Also, while there her bottom was stripped and re-coated and the boat was completely gone through by factory technicians to prep her for her proud new owner. Her enclosed bridge, five stateroom Four and a half head layout is perfectly suited for long voyages, family fishing or global tournament battles.
4. 2018 Viking Yachts 75' Motor Yacht - New In-Stock Contact HMY Yacht Sales Professional Rich Lazzara for more information on this bran-new Viking 75 Motor Yacht 813-362-4488. This 2018 Viking 75 Motor Yacht is unlike any built before. With an open galley layout and high gloss wood interior she is truly a one-of-a-kind in the Viking motor yacht family. Complete with the latest in equipment including MTU Series 2000 M96L engines, MTU Dynamic Positioning System, Joystick Docking, SeaKeeper stabilization, Garmin 8000 Series Navigation Electronics, Aft Deck retractable awing, HD Sat TV, Foredeck Seating with Awning, and so much more. All of this and in a motor yacht whose performance will exceed your expectations at speeds up to 34knots. Her sleek yet curvey exterior profile embodies many qualities of the convertible sportfish Viking is so well-known for. Built by Viking Yachts in the USA the 75 Motor Yacht is without a doubt the pinnacle of all yachts in her class.
5. 2017 Viking Yachts 75' Motor Yacht - Slipstream Contact Tony Lazzara for more information on this 75 Viking Motor Yacht 727-692-9902. Slip Stream is the first pre-owned Viking MY available for purchase. Built by the master craftsman at the Viking Yachts facility NJ this 75 Motor Yacht offers the pinnacle of performance, engineering and quality. Powered with a pair of MTU M96L 1,945hp engines this performance motor yacht is capable of 35knots. In addition to her blazing speed her rock steady comfortable ride will amaze you as well. Utilizing the latest in stabilization technology with a SeaKeeper NG26, the Viking 75 MY is the most stable in it’s class. Accommodations include 4 staterooms all with en-suite heads, plus 2 crew staterooms located aft near the engine room. As well as all of the latest features you’ve come to expect in a motor yacht. Features such as aft deck air conditioned seating, foredeck seating & sun pad, retractable sunroof in the sky lounge, on deck day head, aft hydraulic swim platform, open galley arrangement, full walk around decks, the latest navigation and AV electronics, and so much more.
6. 2018 Viking Yachts 72' Convertible - New In-Stock Contact Steve Moynihan at the PGA Office 561-775-6000 for more information on this brand-new Viking Yachts 72'. This new Viking Yachts 72 Convertible is the latest edition of this fabulous story offering ground breaking blue-water performance, style and engineering. The standard Open Bridge Convertible accommodations layout includes four staterooms each with a private head, a J-shape sofa in the salon, a U-shape galley with custom granite countertops, crown molding on upper cabinetry, a large walk-in pantry forward, and a queen berth in the forward stateroom. We invite you to contact us to see this amazing achievement in the Viking tradition for yourself at the Palm Beach International Boat Show.
7. 2012 Viking Yachts 70' Enclosed Bridge - China Time China Time has had two careful and knowledgeable owners who have lavished her with service and maintenance. She has a full complement of factory and custom options, a fabulous interior, and is a stellar performer! Always professionally maintained and serviced at the Viking service center. The mezzanine on the cockpit is outfitted with custom upholstered cushions, mezzanine air conditioner with jets, teak covering boards, teak deck and mezzanine, Release marine fighting chair with offset pedestal and rocket launcher, custom, oversized sump pumps for boxes and bilge, tri-color LED lighting, removable sun shade and cover, refrigerated cockpit step box with side box, upgrade, storage lockers under coamings, two Eskimo ice machines. With three ensuite staterooms and crew quarters, she is ready to take you fishing and cruising in comfort today.
8. 2015 Viking Yachts 70 Convertible - Makara Contact Steve Moynihan for more information on this 2015 Viking Yachts 70' Convertible. The layout of this 2015 70' Viking Convertible is one of the finest in the industry. A luxurious 4 stateroom/4 head layout is found below, and a customized salon/galley/dinette/day head living area on the main deck, beckons you to come aboard and relax. Liberal application of upgraded fabrics, wallpaper, granite, flooring, headliner, and carpet were incorporated into a luxurious and tasteful custom décor, befitting this vessel's position as the 50th Anniversary Edition! Makara was built with a custom performance package which includes a resin infused hull, deleted keel, VC offshore bottom paint, light weight honey comb cabinetry, custom propellers, flush mounted thru-hulls, polished stainless rudders and strut cones. In addition, carbon fiber was used in the deckhouse and the hardtop, platform, and buggy top in the tower.
9. 2017 Viking Yachts 66' Convertible - New In-Stock Like the Open Bridge version, the 66 EB has four-staterooms and four private heads in its standard accommodation plan. The island galley, dinette, and salon also are similar, with the significant addition of a spiral staircase that leads to the enclosed bridge. The climate-controlled enclosed bridge is inviting and spacious with the main helm forward on centerline for good visibility. A weatherproof lockable door leads to the aft deck and the second helm station, a pod design that has single lever controls, a stainless-steel wheel and stop/start switches. Safety railing on the aft deck, as well as the exterior flying bridge access ladder is powder-coated aluminum.
10. 2007 Viking Yachts 68' Convertible - Brown Eyed Girl Contact Dave Meyer for more information on this Viking Yachts 68' Convertible 561-722-1047 The Brown Eyed Girl is the most extensively equipped 68' Convertible built. From nearly every Viking option offered as well as many custom owner upgrades. She is one of the few with the optional MTU 2400hp engines giving her not only tremendous speed but superior reliability. With a fuel capacity of 2700 gallons, you have the ability to go farther and stay longer. A few notable features include: upgraded electronics package in 2013, full Palm Beach Tower tower with molded tops, flybridge and cockpit air conditioning, molded in tuna tubes in gunnel, 1500lb davit, teak deck and a beautifully appointed custom interior throughout. Elite Marine Diesel has been the servicing dealer. They have performed the 4000 hour service, January 2018.
11. 2016 Viking Yachts 66' Convertible - Kick'n It Contact Pat Kelly for information on this 2016 Viking Yachts 66' Convertible 561-723-9300. Sharing the sleek, aggressive stance of its new generation siblings, the profile of the Viking 66Convertible bespeaks power, speed, and grace. The yacht's interior is an expansive display of the hand finished, teak joinery with extensively customized workmanship executed at a very high level. Highlights include, Seakeeper Gyro (Model 26) installed for complete stabilization, mezzanine seating in the cockpit, full teak decks and teak combing boards in cockpit, Release Fighting Chair - Trillion model, full fishing rig with outriggers and tuna tower installed by Palm Beach Towers, 4 stateroom layout including crew, Caterpillar C32A (1925 hp) provides a 40 knot top speed. Cat 360 joystick option included, extensively equipped for fishing and cruising, custom navigation and A/V electronics package by Atlantic Marine Electronics.
12. 2013 Viking Yachts 66' Convertible - Knot Again Contact Doug Donohue for more information on this 2013 Viking Yachts 66' Convertible 954-914-4304. Knot Again is an absolutely stunning vessel that should not be missed. She has an Atlantic Blue hull, Teak Shiek full Teak package, low hours, additional fuel tank, 2 generators, day head and is rigged for serious offshore fishing. This is an opportunity to own perhaps the nicest 66 Viking ever built with 40+ knot top end performance. Knot Again has been extremely well-cared for and can be considered to be in pristine condition she is ready to fish and cruise today. This vessel is dealer owned and quality trades will be considered.
13. 2008 Viking Yachts 64' Convertible - Oil Slick Contact Pat Kelly for more information on this 2008 Viking yachts 64' Convertible 561-723-9300. Oil Slick is a striking 2008 Viking Yachts 64' Convertible powered by twin CAT C-32A 1825 HP engines. The 180-square-foot cockpit offers everything an experienced angler could want onboard a sportfish and an observation mezzanine allows spectators to take in the action in comfort as well as providing storage galore. In December of 2017 a new teak deck was installed. The layout on this 64' Viking consists of a spacious salon/galley/dinette area and below decks, guests are accommodated across four comfortable staterooms with three heads.
14. 2017 Viking Yachts 62' Convertible - Book Ends Contact Steve Barcsansky for more information on this 2017 Viking Yachts 62' Convertible 561-722-5675 Book Ends represents the opportunity to own one of the best equipped 2017 model Viking 62s in the market! The Viking 62' is one of Viking's showpiece models in their line-up. The composite cored hull is resin infused with a high modulus of Dupont’s Kevlar, carbon fiber and knitted fiberglass laminates selected to reduce weight while increasing the overall physical properties of the structure. Staying in line with this thought process (weight and strength), the 62 Convertible’s interior stateroom and hanging locker doors, as well as cabinet fronts throughout the yacht incorporate honeycomb coring for further weight reduction.
15. 1996 Viking Yachts 58' Convertible - Tunacious Contact Doug Donohue for more information on this 1996 Viking Yachts 58' Convertible 954-914-4304. If you are looking for a convertible in this size range, Tunacious should not be overlooked. This boat looks and feels like a very late model Viking and it is one of the toughest riding fishing boats out there. If you are looking for the dependability of new CAT engines with warranty, and the comfort of a 58 foot Viking, one can expect to pay millions more. This is a buying opportunity that is rare in our marketplace today. Tunacious is sure to impress the most discriminating buyer.
16. 2017 Viking Yachts 52' Open - Perfect Ten Perfect Ten features numerous factory and outfitting options that provide ease of use and function. She has been professionally maintained and is a must-see example of the thoroughbred 52 Viking! For accommodations she features the optional three stateroom, two head layout. The master suite is forward and features centerline queen berth with ensuite head adjoining aft to port. The two guest staterooms are located to starboard, with a shared head between. The galley and dinette are aft. Highlights consist of a Seakeeper Gyro, bow thruster, Eskimo icemaker, watermaker, Glendenning Cablemaster, helm air conditioning, options fuel tank, underwater lights, three Stidd chairs.
17. 2015 Viking Yachts 52' Convertible This new, dealer owned Viking Yachts 52' provides guests with a three-stateroom, two-head layout and offers a choice of sleeping arrangements in the bow. The salon is inviting and the area is well proportioned thanks to 17-ft 3-in. beam for relaxation and entertainment with an L-shape lounge, a home theater system, a dinette, and an L-shape galley complemented with Amtico flooring, and an island fronted with a pair of bar stools. The 142 square-foot cockpit offers the convenience and comfort of Viking's exclusive observation mezzanine, while the flying bridge showcases the signature center console helm station arrangement with flanking lounges and forward seating.
18. 2000 Viking Yachts 50' Convertible - Bone Voyage Contact Greg Hunt for more information on this 2000 Viking Yachts 50' Convertible 561-926-8017. Bone Voyage is a fine example of a very well maintained 2000 50' Viking. The owner has spared no expense while maintaining and updating systems, AV, electronics, engines and interior. This boat shows extremely well and has been painted from the waterline up. She is powered by twin 2000 MAN, 10 cyl, 1050hp engines that were painted in 2016. The cockpit is ready for blue-water battle with a varnished Murray Brothers fighting chair, refinished 2016, on deck live well, bait freezer to port, tackle storage with bait rigging sink with fresh water center and large insulated fishbox with macerator in sole. For creature comforts Bone Voyage offers a three-stateroom, three-head layout and a comfortable salon/galley area for relaxing when the day is done.
19. 2017 Viking Yachts 48' Convertible - Rehab Contact Tim Gredick for more information on this 2017 Viking Yachts 48' Convertible 843-607-7256. Extremely well-equipped 2017 48’ Viking featuring: Teak Cockpit Sole, Eskimo Ice Machine, Watermaker, Teak Battle Saddle, Seakeeper 9, Full Garmin Electronics package, Custom Under-gunnel Live-well fittings for deck tanks, Haze Gray hull, Painted black mask, Teak Release Marine helm chairs, Buckskin Ultra-leather Bridge and Mezzanine cushions, Multi-color Lumishore Underwater Lights, starboard and port fender tracks on hull, Custom Stainless Steel fairlead for anchor, Teak Helm pod and much more. Rehab is capable of sleeping six guests across three staterooms and with 17 feet of beam the salon feels like that of a much larger vessel.
20. 2018 Viking Yachts 48' Convertible - New In-Stock This totally new 48' Convertible showcases sleek and powerful exterior lines and making an impressive statement even while resting at the dock. The wraparound black metallic windshield mask, window lines and flying bridge feature treatments reveal how far we have come with this evolutionary theme. The resin infused hull is beamy and carries its breadth farther aft for more interior room and a wider cockpit. The raked entry and forward chine are designed to pierce through head seas and divert spray downward making the 48' C a great riding boat. The 48 Convertible a true blue-water champion in spirit, performance, accommodations and evolutionary prowess.
21. 2018 Viking Yachts 48' Sport Tower - New In-Stock The Viking 48 Open with its sleek sheer line, raked stem and razor-sharp entry melds perfectly with the one-piece wrap-around fiberglass windshield to produce the epitome of an athletic and racy express cruiser. Outfitted with a fiberglass hardtop and a custom tuna tower and outriggers from our subsidiary Palm Beach Towers the result is a masterful tournament contender bound for the Winner’s Circle each time the lines go in the water. Powered with MAN diesels the 48 Convertible will cruise at 30 knots with a top end in the mid 30 knot range depending upon engine selection, load, sea and other environmental factors.
22. 2011 Viking Yachts 42' Open - Sue's Seabee Contact Jerry Gilpin for more information on this 2011 Viking Yachts 42' Open 772-359-5745. This is your chance to own a very low hour well maintained Viking 42 open! This boat has many upgrades and has been maintained to the highest degree. The 42 open provides sleeping accommodations for up to 5 guests in 2 staterooms and a sofa that converts to a berth. There is a fully functional galley below and a full head with walk in stall style shower. The best part of the 42 open is the Cummins/Zeus joystick pod controls. She is extremely easy to maneuver and features the “Sky Hook” position keeping feature. Upgrades include but not limited to are: Inverter system installed for overnight anchoring, remote mounted breakers in the galley, cablemaster, Eskimo ice maker, and a custom marlin tower with seating for up to 4 guest. She is powered by her reliable and efficient low hour Cummins QSC 600’s with Zeus drives. All services are up to date and she is ready to go fishing or cruising!
23. 2013 Viking Yachts 42' Open - Our Trade Contact Brian Weaver for more information on this 2013 Viking Yachts 42' Open 561-308-0939. This 42 is ready for anything whether it is offshore blue water fishing, bottom fishing, cruising with the family or diving. She has a Palm beach Towers Tuna Tower and all mechanical services have recently been performed. With new bottom paint and a full detail it is ready to go. Powered with twin Cummins QSC 600 diesels and the proven and popular Zeus pod-drive propulsion system, the fiberglass deckhouse fully opens to the 120-square-foot teak cockpit with twin mezzanine seating, while a roof overhang shields the spray and sun. Fitted with a custom tuna tower to enhance visibility, the boat ensures fishing prowess with quickened maneuverability provided by the joystick controls.
24. 2018 Viking Yachts 37' Billfish - New In-Stock Kicking the day boat design up a notch, the Viking 37 Billfish offers available air conditioning on the command deck, so southern fishermen wishing to escape the heat will find relief and comfort, as well as quick access to the cockpit. The flying bridge helm features a center console command station with single lever and optional joystick controls, power-assisted hydraulic steering, Vessel View engine instrumentation, a pedestal helm chair as well as lounges and jump seats. There is ample electronic space built into the console, as well as a fiberglass hardtop, and a three-sided Costa Clear enclosure. The lower helm has been deleted to allow additional seating and rod storage to starboard.