Sales Professional in Newport, RI
Alejandro Navarro is a native Argentine. He started sailing at the tender age of seven and traveled through some of the most beautiful waters of South America, where he developed a passion for life on the water. Alejandro immigrated to the United States to nourish his passion, which he transformed into a career in the yacht world.
Through his drive and ambition, Alejandro climbed the ladder of success in the boating industry. It didn't take long for him to become a respected captain for some of boating's most well-known yacht owners. He managed multiple vessels during his ten years as a captain.
With self-discipline and impeccable attention to detail, Alejandro developed wide connections and strong relationships in the marine network. Diving into any and all situations and excelling in the form and function of vessels, he acquired impressive engineering skills, overseeing the production of many customized yachts.
Alejandro joined HMY in 2015 and brings a wealth of knowledge and a trustworthy, straightforward approach that hasn't gone unnoticed by his clients.
Top Producer for Princess Yachts in the USA in 2018, 2019, 2021.
Follow him on Instagram @ale_yachts.
Some of Ale's recent sales include:
- 2023 Under construction Mangusta GranSport 33 Meter
- 2023 Under Construction 110’ Riva Dolcevita
- 2023 Under Construction Mangusta Oceano 44 Meter
- 2019 San Lorenzo 112 "Belle"
- 2021 Princess Y85 "Moon River"
- 2022 Princess Y85 "Escapement"
- 2021 Princess Y78 "Tal Vez Si"
- 2021 Princess V65
- Recent News on the Mangusta Oceano 44 sold by Ale Navarro.