2008 Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge Description
Welcome aboard this beautiful 2008 44’ Sea Ray Sedan Bridge. From the moment you step aboard you will notice how well kept this vessel is. The 44 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge is powered by the preferred Cummins 8.3L QSC engines with 478hp and only 1050 Hrs. All the engine services are up to date, and she is ready for her next adventure.
If you are not familiar with the very popular 44’ Sea Ray Sedan Bridge, you are invited to take a look! Boasting a comfortable 2 Stateroom 2 Head Layout, she features a Mid Galley with plenty of storage, two burner cooktop, sink and stand up refrigerator with separate freezer. Just above the galley is a raised dinette with swivel table. The Salon has port and starboard facing sofas with storage underneath the starboard side sofa, and a hideaway bed under the port side. A great feature of the 44’ Sedan Bridge is the engine room access. There is a day hatch in the cockpit as well as in the salon. The hatch in the salon is located underneath the salon carpet, where you will find two hatches with hinges that open to the engine room. Her cockpit is versatile for entertainment or days you want to do a little fishing. The cockpit offers open space with a removable aft sofa. The swim platform is accessed through a fiberglass door/gate on port side. The hydraulic swim platform is a great tool to have, to carry a nice sized tender. Access to the flybridge is made easy with the molded staircase. On the flybridge you will find 3 helm chairs with an aft table with U-Shaped seating. This vessel has a 3-sided enclosure and a hatch to cover the stair case leading down to the cockpit. The 2008 Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge is priced to sell and is in amazing condition both in and out. She is located and easy to see in Coral Gables, FL. Below is a list of features on this vessel, making her the best the market has to offer:
- Updated Garmin Electronics Package (12” Touch Screen GPS MAP 1243, 16” Touch Screen GPS MAP 8616XSV, AIRMAR D200 Transducer, AIS Transceiver)
- FLIR Night Vision Camera
- Engine room and Cockpit Camera
- JL Audio Sound System
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- GHS Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Glendinning Cable Master
- Underwater Lights
- Fresh Carpeting
- Engine Services Up to date
- Digital VDO VMH 70 Engine Data Display
- Deep Freezer under saloon steps
2008 Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc..
2008 Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge Vessel Overview
Sea Ray Yachts
An iconic American brand for decades, Sea Ray was founded by Cornelius “Connie” Ray in 1959. Beginning with the production of fiberglass runabouts in Oxford, MI, Sea Ray’s steady growth during the1960s and 1970s is attributed to the powerful dealer network Ray established. Notably, Sea Ray was the first boat manufacturer to use fiberglass in production boats. By the 1980s, Ray had built Sea Ray into one of the world’s largest boatbuilders with models ranging from 17 to 60 feet. He sold the company in 1986 to Brunswick Corp. for $350 million dollars. By 2000, Sea Ray’s huge model lineup consisting of over 40 models placed the company at the top of the world’s pleasure boat builders.
In 2017, the Brunswick Corp. announced their intention to divest the Sea Ray line and place it up for sale. By July, 2018 — with no buyers in sight — Brunswick reconsidered their decision, opting instead to reinvent Sea Ray by shuttering the yacht and sport yacht segments and emphasizing outboard-powered models from 24 to 40 feet.
HMY Yacht Sales has offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC. Our professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. and stand ready to assist buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of pre-owned Sea Ray.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine