2021 Jupiter HFS Description
The 2021 Jupiter 32′ HFS owes it’s performance to the Posi-Stern hull pad design which reduces drag by enhancing lift, and to a variable dynamic stern that increases efficiency by dialing in the running attitude. Those feature result in higher speeds, better handling, increased fuel economy, and a smoother ride. Fishing amenities include a leaning post with four rod holders and tackle storage. Aft of that is a 150-gallon in-deck fish box with a macerator and a 35-gallon livewell in the transom.
2021 Jupiter HFS Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Palm Harbor Marina.
2021 Jupiter HFS Vessel Overview
Joystick Control Highlights
The 2021 Jupiter 32’ HFS features a spacious layout with Hybrid Forward Seating. With a length of 32’, it offers a blend of fishing capabilities and comfort for cruising.
- 269 engine hours on Twin Yamaha 425hp motors with warranty through July 1st 2026
- AmeriTrail 3-axel trailer included in sale
- Yamaha Joystick
- Twin Garmin 8616 displays
- 4 x 12 volt Intimidator Battery (AGM)
- Vapor proof rotary cut-off switch
- ProMariner ProTournament 360 Elite Series Battery Charger
- Seastar Optimus Electronic Power Steering
- Yahama Joystick Helm Master
- Twin Garmin 8616 Displays
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- VHF: Icom 506 VHF
- JL Sound Package with Media Master 100s
- JL Audio 10” Marine Subwoofer
- Other features:
- Reverso Engine Flush System
- Electric Reel Plugs mid-section port and starboard
- 40” Rigid Lightbar
- Gemlux Outriggers
- Dive Door port side
- Fresh & Salt water washdowns
Founded in 1989 in Jupiter, Florida USA – Jupiter Marine International has been captivating the market and its owners for decades and plans to continue that tradition with every boat it delivers. Since the very beginning, Jupiter has been dedicated to creating the finest and most advanced offshore center console boats available. When it comes to performance, maneuverability, reliability, and styling – Jupiter boats are hard to beat.
Building on its reputation for solid construction and yacht-grade finish—and even some celebrity recognition—Jupiter has been manufacturing center console fishing boats almost exclusively since its inception. They are designed to run at high speeds in offshore conditions while simultaneously providing passengers with a smooth, dry and comfortable ride.
Over the years Jupiter has launched a series of highly successful models including the best-selling Jupiter 38, Jupiter 34, and Jupiter 32. Industry veteran Carl Herndon, the founder of Blackfin Yacht Corp. and the former president of Bertram Yachts, purchased Jupiter Marine in 1998 and served as President until stepping down in 2019. Today (2021), Jupiter fields a range of bay and offshore models from 26 to 43 feet. Producing roughly 100 highly customized boats per year, Jupiter operates out of an 80,000 square foot facility in Palmetto, Florida.
With offices spanning from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY Yachts brokers are positioned in key boating locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers and sellers with pre-owned Jupiter boats.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine