2017 Chris-Craft Launch 32 Description
This 2017 Chris-Craft 32 Launch has a LOA of 34 and is the perfect bow rider for family and friends. The Chris-Craft Launch 32 provides a powerful ride that easy to maneuver, all while having one of the classiest looks for a day boat in its class. This Chris-Craft 32 Launch is powered by twin dual prop Volvo Penta 300hp V8 engines with roughly 260hrs. With the power of the twin 300hp Volvo Penta engines, one can cruise in the mid to high 20s and top out in the high 40s. This 2017 Chris-Craft 32 Launch is also equipped with a Volvo joystick at the helm, a head on the port side and a small berth on the starboard side. As one of the nicest 32 Launches on the water, this one will not last long! Call today to set up a showing on this gorgeous 2017 Christ-Craft 32 Launch.
2017 Chris-Craft Launch 32 Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Outboard Boating Center.
2017 Chris-Craft Launch 32 Vessel Overview
- Twin Dual Prop Volvo Penta 300hp V8 Engines
- Volvo Joystick
- Garmin GPSMAP 741xs
- Fusion MS-NRX200i and x8 JL Speakers
- Retractable Bimini Top
- Head and Berth
- Pro-Nautic Battery Charger
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Chris Craft Yachts
Chris-Craft has long history dating back to the mid 1870’s when Chris Smith built his first watercraft at age 13 in Michigan. These initial models were skiffs but it was apparent they had the nuances of a master craftsman and smart boat building – and a legend was born. Over 140 years later and located in Sarasota, Florida, Chris-Craft still imbues its rich history and unwavering tradition into the build of every model it delivers.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine