2001 Astondoa 95 GLX Description
The 2001 ASTONDOA 95' GLX MOTOR YACHT "CRAZY LOVE" is in absolute mint condition, from the immaculate engine room to the exquisite interior finishes. This 95' MOTOR YACHT features luxurious Nuvolari & Lenard interior, with breathtaking burl olive "bookend" paneling and molding details throughout entire yacht. "CRAZY LOVE" also features inlaid marquetry and mother of pearl. Marble bathrooms, gold-plated Serdanelli hardware with semi-precious stone details (malachite) throughout this 2001 ASTONDOA 95'. Custom-made Murano glass leaves wall lights in all staterooms. Theater and day head. The 18th century white marble "Le Printemps" statue in her own vestibule welcomes visitors to the lower stateroom deck. So much more to love about this 2001 ASTONDOA 95' GLX MOTOR YACHT "CRAZY LOVE". See below and contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Crazy Love Specifications Add to Favorites
2001 Astondoa 95 GLX Vessel Overview
The entire yacht is in absolute mint condition, from the immaculate engine room to the exquisite interior finishes. Luxurious Nuvolari & Lenard interior, with breathtaking burl olive "bookend" paneling and molding details throughout entire yacht. Inlaid marquetry and mother of pearl. Marble bathrooms, gold-plated Serdanelli hardware with semi-precious stone details (malachite) throughout. Custom-made Murano glass leaves wall lights in all staterooms. Theater and day head. The 18th century white marble "Le Printemps" statue in her own vestibule welcomes visitors to the lower stateroom deck.
The charming salon is designed to enjoy, relax, and welcome guests or friends. Large couch with two armchairs on port side, and two single armchairs at starboard side, all custom-made to coordinate with the paneling and furniture. The chairs were reupholstered, and the couch replaced in 2012. There is a service bar in the aft starboard corner with sink and beverage refrigerator.
Further forward, the elegant and comfortable dining area is separated from the sitting area by cabinetry with marble columns and gold-leaf wood details. It has direct access to the galley via an etched, Art Deco glass door. Matching door on opposite side gives access to the marble-floor passage to the day head (a jewel with gold-plated basin, beveled mirrors and black and gold details) and office/theatre, as well as the staircase to the well-designed pilothouse and the stairwell to the staterooms below.
Forward on the main deck is the well-balanced, comfortable and spacious office/theatre with daylight from the skylight and windows on both sides. It is a perfect example of a comfortable, cozy theatre with a 46' Samsung 3D DVD/Blueray (also in the media room) and Bose surround sound system and KVH Satellite Direct TV. A large, curved built-in desk completes this multi-purpose relaxing media/office room. The fully equipped galley was completely upgraded in 2012, it has Golden Beach granite and the same wooden paneling as throughout the boat. There are Two Subzero refrigerator drawers, two Subzero freezer drawers, one Stainless steel Subzero refrigerator, a Bosch dishwasher, Bosch Induction 4 burner range, SS oven and GE SS Microwave Induction oven. Galley is located on port side forward of the dining area, and there is a separate door for crew entry from the deck.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Sub-Zero freezer
- Bosch oven convection
- Bosch microwave convection
- Bosch surface burners convection
- Bosch dishwasher
- (2) Samsung 14"
- (2) X Samsung 46"
- Fusion sound system with Bose speakers on the entire boat
- (3) Samsung DVD-Blueray
- Bose surround sound life style music – only in office
The huge full beam master cabin is bright and spacious and boasts a King size bed. There are full his and hers marble bathrooms. (Hers has a bathtub, his has a spacious shower). Both heads have Vacuflush toilets and bidet. His bathroom has a safe. There is unusual amount of storage, a lady vanity, and concealed Samsung 46" television and Bose Surround Sound system. The custom window coverings have black out shades and electric controlled fabric curtains. Port and starboard are his and hers closets and there is a third closet forward in the stateroom behind the entry door. The mattress was new, 2018. The elegant and spacious VIP double cabin forward has centerline queen-size bed, en-suite marble bathroom with Toilet and large shower. There are also port and starboard closets in this room and plenty of storage. The mattress in this stateroom was also new, 2018
There is a twin bed stateroom on the starboard side also with all marble en-suite head that has toilet and shower.
Located forward with separate entrance at the bow, one double cabin and captain quarters, each with w/ crew shower.
Full air-conditioned 360° Sky Lounge with a charming bar, and a comfortable seating and dining areas aft. The aft isinglass enclosure may be removed when weather permits for a more open feel. Two entrances, one from the pilothouse and one from the main deck aft.
The flying bridge control station has 2 Furuno 12' screens and full instrumentation and redundancy of all pilothouse controls.
There is a wet bar with U-line Wine refrigerator, U-line clear ice maker and U-line beverage refrigerator.
The 19' AB tender sets on the boat deck aft (75hp Yamaha)
Deck and Safety Equipment
- (2) Anchors 95 kg
- 90m / 60m chain 15mm
- (2) Capstans
- (2) Jabsco horn
- Lofrans windlass
- Jabsco search light
- Sanguinetti 600 kg crane
- Opacmare passarelle
- Astondoa swimming ladder
- Deck shower on bow and stern platform
- Bimini cover aft deck back panel
- (4) Boarding gates on side decks
- Martuipt boarding ladders (7-step and 4-step)
- Generators: (2) Onan 35kw
- Generator hours: Port: 4294 hrs. / stbd.: 4836 hrs (10/2018)
- Single phase or 3-phase
- Electricity: 440V, 110V w/ 50amp/60amp
- Shore power: Atlas Energy Systems Frequency / Power converter
- Shore power cord: Glendinning electric Cable Master system stern & fwd.
- Batteries: Acid
- Batteries charger: (2) Mastervolt Mass 24/100
- Inverter: (3) Mastervolt Mass 24/3500
- House batteries and starter
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- SSB Icom ICM710
- (2) VHF Icom
- (2) VHF handheld Icom AS-95
- Panasonic hybrid internal phone system
- KVH Tracvision G4
- Printer, Fax, Scanner and Copier
- (3) 12" Monitors in pilothouse camera system
- Furuno Black Box GPS/Navigation/Rader/Depth Sounder
- (2) Simrad AP28 Autopilot
- (2) 12" Furuno GPS/Radar on flybridge
- Plotter on computer with Nobeltec software
- (3) Furuno 12" Display radar 32NM and 92NM ARPA at pilothouse
- (2) Furuno 12" Display radar 32NM and 92NM ARPA at flybridge
- Simard log
- Furuno wind instruments and depth reader/ fish-finder
- Furuno weather fax
- (2) Gyrocompass
- (2) Compasses Riviera
- (2) Rudder indicator VDO
- Synchronizer MTU control
- (2) 1850hp MTU V16 2000 series
- Engine hours: Port: 2040 hrs. (10/2018) / Stbd: 2040 hrs. (10/2018)
- Propellers: 2 x 4-blade France Helice
- Gearboxes: ZF transmissions
- A/C & Heating system: 5tons chiller system with 14 air handlers
- (3) Water heating: 3 water heaters 26gal. each
- (2) Headhunters fresh water pumps
- Stabilizers: Gyro-gale quadra wing fin(6) stabilizers pneumatic powered
- Bow thruster: BCS Hydraulic 32hp
- Stern thruster: 20hp 48v Electric
- Vetus Electric 24v/48v side-power
- (2) hydraulic trimtabs
- (2) Sea recovery Aqua Whisper (1000gal. / day)
- Sanitary system: Vacuflush with (2) independent vacuum pumps 120 flush/ each
- Whirlpool washing machine
- Whirlpool dryer
Safety and Fire Equipment
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- CO2 Engine firefighting system full certification 2018
- (2) 8 persons Elite series life rafts
- Bilge pumps 2 x 2000 GMP
- Alarm system for smoke and fire
- Panasonic closed circuit TV, 3 cameras
- (2) Loud hailer
- Alarm system: high water for bilge pumps
- Tender 19' AB with Yamaha (75hp)
- Manual engine rear bilge pump
Crazy Love Virtual Walkthrough
Astondoa’s remarkable history in the marine industry began back in 1916 when two brothers – Jesús and José Astondoa Martínez started building rowboats in a small carpenter’s workshop in Portugalete. After a pause due to the Spanish Civil War, they decided to take different paths, and Jesús Astondoa focused on building fishing ships and recreational boats. In 1944, his son Jesús Astondoa Santamaría joined the family business and took over the shipyard shortly thereafter. Astondoa’s well-made wooden boats and quality finishes allowed the shipyard to gain national recognition. These were the first steps. By 2006, with more than 500 employees, the Astondoa Group had the most extensive range of vessels manufactured by a single brand on the market. Its product line includes 40-foot Open boats, yachts over 120-feet long made of polyester resin reinforced with fiberglass, and megayachts up to 45-meters long with steel hulls and aluminium superstructures.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a boat on average every 21 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results