Nur is without a doubt, the cleanest and closest to near perfect 26m Navetta anywhere in the world. A full time crew of 3 and a non-budget type of owner has kept her in this condition since it was purchased. NUR has been updated and serviced better than any boat out there.
A must see by the most discriminating buyer. Loaded with options such as gyro and stabilizers, full electronic package, AC converter for 50 or 60 cycle, VS spec.
Main Salon and Dining
The salon area is fitted with a white stained oak wood floor throughout complimenting the cherry wood walls. Six large windows allow for natural light to enter both spaces. U-shaped seating and leather coffee table sit across from the Samsung TV on electric lift. The glass and stainless steel dining table can accommodate eight guests. The day head is located on the main deck forward of the port side guest entrance.
- New soft goods (Dec 2022)
- 6 large windows
- New TV on electric lift New TV installed 2022
- Coffee table with storage
- A/V locker Direct TV, Blu-Ray player
- Storage for stemware, dishes, and cutlery
Master Stateroom on deck
The 86′ Ferretti Custom Line Navetta offers a well appointed on DECK MASTER with an island berth. Storage drawers and indirect lighting can be found in the bed frame. Nightstands are located port and starboard, both with built in reading lights. A full walk in closet is located port in the companionway. The master head has marble counters with two custom vessel sinks, shower stall, and separate head/bidet.
- New soft goods Installed 2021
- Island berth with storage and indirect lighting
- Built in bureau with five doors
- Electric window shades port and starboard
- Walk in closet with drawers, hanging bar, and safe built in desk with chair and
- New TV with two overhead stereo speakers
- Entertainment cabinet with Direct TV.
- Marble counters with double vessel sinks Separate toilet room with head and bidet
- Marble flooring and wall shower stall
- Built in rain shower and two showerheads on retractable hose Window with blinds
2 VIP Staterooms
Two VIP staterooms are located on lower deck port and starboard aft. Each is fitted with a queen size berth and en suite head with walk in shower.
- New comfortable mattresses and new soft goods (Dec 2019)
- Queen size berths and nightstands
- Storage drawers and rope lighting under berths
- Upholstered vinyl overhead panels with recessed lighting
- 40” Samsung TV with Direct TV HD DVR Fusion iPhone dock
- Walk in wardrobe forward with mounted safe
- Tecma marine toilet and bidet
- Alcove with portlight and adjustable shade
- Tecma marine toilet and bidet
- Alcove with portlight and adjustable shade
Two twin berths with Pullman inboard are located port and starboard forward. Each stateroom has en suite shower and head.
- New comfortable mattresses and soft goods (Dec 2019)
- Single berth inboard and outboard, with Pullman inboard
- Storage below inboard berth
- Wardrobe with dressing mirror, interior light
- 21” Samsung TV with Direct TV and Fusion iPhone dock
- Two overhead recessed speakers
- Finished veneer/solid wood sole
- Tecma marine toilet/bidet
- Vanity with stone top and backsplash
- Vessel sink
- Enclosed shower with ceramic tile
Located midship starboard offering crew access from the main deck.
- Granite countertop with stainless steel backsplash
- 5-Burner cooktop with sea rails – New 5/22
Silence Plus dishwasher
- Trash compactor General Electric side by side refrigerator/freezer – Rebuilt Dec 2019
- Miele wine cooler Dinette seat and table Starboard access to deck
- 18” Samsung TV
The pilothouse can be accessed by stairs from the main companionway or aft from the upper lounge deck. The pilothouse is fully equipped with electronics, including Furuno NavPilot, Furuno NavNet 3D, flat screen monitors, FLIR controls, and bow and stern thruster controls.
- All new Simrad electronnocs instelled 2022
- Riviera Gyrocompass
- GI8 onboard computer system
- flatscreen monitors
- Digital monitor panels for MAN engines
- ZF main engine controls
- VHF radios
- Lighted alarm panel to bilge pumps, high water alarms, pumps, etc.
- Anchor winch controls, port and starboard
- Fireboy override control
- L-shaped upholstered seating with leather covered table Entry doors, port and starboard (Dec 2019)
- Entry doors, port and starboard
When walking aft from the pilothouse, guest have access to the lounge deck and walk around teak decks lead you forward to the Portuguese bridge and sun pad. The lounge deck features an electric BBQ grill, refrigerator.
- Teak Decking
- Portuguese deck forward with sun lounge (Recovered Dec 2019)
- Wing control stations, port and starboard
- Upholstered settee and ottoman with covers, aft
- Expandable table with six all weather woven chairs
- Besenzoni hydraulic davit 800kg
- Fiberglass cabinet with molded sink and electric BBQ grill
- Isotherm refrigerator/ice maker
- Cabinet with 46” Samsung TV
- Steps to upper sun lounge
Upper sun lounge
The upper sun lounge is accessed via stairs on the lounge deck. It has a new upholstered sun lounge forward and a forward facing seat aft. Upholstered 2019. There are speakers located port and starboard with audio controls. The mast is accessed via the sun lounge and is equipped with TracVision dome, Furono GPS domes, FLIR, TV Antenna, VHF antennas, and Radar array.
Accessed via teak staircase port side from the swim platform offering easy access to the water. The passerelle is located starboard aft allowing for stern to dockage. The custom expandable table allows up to 8 guests to enjoy the open air while dining. Full teak walk around decks with access to seating in the bow. There is a remote control station located on the port side aft.
- All cushions and covers replaced Dec 2019. Expandable aft deck table
- Teak Decks
- Swim platform and beach club access
- Custom table with upholstered forward facing seating and 4 chairs
- Isotherm icemaker
- Full teak cap rails
- Access to upper deck via nine teak stairs
- New cushions and umbrella 2020
- Twin anchors
Lazzarette and Beach Platform
The 86′ Ferretti Custom Line Navetta features a hydraulically actuated aft transom door with teak overlay. When this door is lowered it converts into the beach access with a swim ladder. There is also a fresh water outlet located in the port stairs which can be used to shower before walking on the aft deck. Custom cabinetry for storage built in 2020, also added was a 2nd washer/dryer and freezer.
- Boat Crane and Davits: Besenzoni hydraulic davit.
- Passerelle: Besenzoni passerelle Starboard aft.
- Swim Platform: Aft Transom door converts to beach when open.
Engine, Electrical and Mechanical
- Main Engines: Twin MAN V10 Common Rail 1100Hp
- Engine Hours: Port 3591/Stbd 3592
- Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF 2000V
- Condaria chilled water A/C system with 4 compressors
- Two 28kW Kholer Generators: Installed new 2021
- Trim Tabs
- Eco speed Stabilizers: Mitsubishi antirolling gyro units, efo speed, centerline –
- Bow Thruster: ABT Trac – Stern thruster ABT trac both serviced Dec 2022
- Steering System: Hydraulic
- Fuel Separator & Filtration: MAN, Racor 1000 each side
- Fresh Water System: 2x Idromar International ML2 duplex watermakersElectric air compressor. Bothe water tanks were replaced 2022
- Glendinning Cablemaster with 100A shore power cable and associated compartment
- Entire hydraulic system inspected and serviced Dec 2022
- New bottom paint, prop speed, underwater lights and camera lenses applied with clear coat – Dec 2021
- ABT trac stabilizers serviced August 2022
- 1 water maker Inc.
- Passarelle serviced in 2021
- Both PTO’s serviced in 2012
- Fire system serviced serviced ad tagged 2021
RPM – FUEL – SPEED – LOAD
1650 35 gal total 10 knts 39%
1750 50 gal total 12.5 knts 67%
- Direct TV HD DVR
- All new AV systems and TV thru out the yacht 2022
Safety and Security Equipment
- Fire Control System: Fireboy
- Life rafts, 24″ life rings and flares
- Two CCTV cameras in engine room, and one CCTV camera in electrical room
The crew quarters are located forward of the galley down a staircase. Two cabins each have upper/lower berths. Each crew cabin has in suite head and shower. The Bosch stack washer/dryer is located in the crew companionway along with storage shelves and a shelved pantry.
- Upper and lower single berth with bookshelf, storage pocket, and reading light
- Alcove with two portlights
- Hanging locker with dressing mirror
- Storage cabinets below each berth
The owner has spent over $400,000 in services and repairs in the last year.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sanlorenzo of the Americas | Fortune Yacht.
Specifications Add to Favorites
2x - MAN V10 1100 CR 1100hp - 1200H