2001 Fairline 62 Squadron Fly Bridge Description
Hop aboard “Maximus”, a stunning 2001 Fairline 62 Squadron Fly Bridge located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Fairline 62 Sqaudron Fly Bridge is a proven cruising motor yacht perfect for trips to the Bahamas, Florida Keys or wherever the owner’s heart desires to travel. She offers a three-stateroom layout with two heads and a spacious crew quarters. Maximus is ready for her new owners to enjoy and ready to be shown!
Maximus Specifications Add to Favorites
2001 Fairline 62 Squadron Fly Bridge Vessel Overview
- Brand new bow and stern thrusters installed 2 years ago
- Engines rebuilt with crank blocks 2021
- New wood laminate flooring throughout salon
- Teak just redone on aft-cockpit 2022
- New upholstery on all couches
- New wall vinyl everywhere except the front two cabins (cabin vinyl in great shape)
- New shafts and props
- New Simrad NSS12 EVO 3 (12 inch screen) chart plotter installed in 2021.
- 2022 Sea Doo Spark Jet Ski included in sale of vessel!
- GPS: Furuno Navnet
- VHF: Icom – IC-M602
- Depth Finder: Raytheon ST60 + Garmin
- Satellite TV: KVH Trac Vision
- New Simrad NSS12 EVO 3 (12 inch screen) chart plotter installed in 2021
- Deck shower
- Swim platform
- TV Saloon
- Full JL Audio system throughout entire boat
- High gloss Cherry showing a milky finish
- Carpets w/ wood in galley
- 3 Staterooms
- 3 Heads
- 3 Showers
Fairline Luxury Yachts provides a level of service and attention to its customers found few places else. The combination of that and the respect paid to every detail large and small makes for a seriously sophisticated yacht with every model they deliver. Over the years the Fairline Yachts company has delivered over 13,000 vessels providing so many proud Fairline owners with satisfaction and luxury as they spend time on the water.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine