2018 Absolute 60 Fly Description
Mama’s house 60 Absolute Fly 2018 is a yacht that shows the history not only of Absolute but of a family that has a lot of strength of a family with a long history. The FLY look is a very traditional looking yacht with an interior that has a lay out that has maximized the interior lay out. The full beam master with owners head. The ship galley has mid beam really gives the main deck a very open feel along with the ability to shut off part of the Galley to the main salon for privacy. The for deck boasts a large seating area and the aft deck doors will open the inside to the out side. The aft deck also has a curtain that will block the sun later in the day for evening meals outside. The boat has great sea keeping ability but also has a Sea Keeper for those who want even a more stable ride. Come visit Mama’s house and make it yours!
2018 Absolute 60 Fly Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc..
Mama's House Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Absolute 60 Fly Vessel Overview
Mama's House Virtual Walkthrough
Mama's House Youtube Video
Absolute Yachts has been designing and building boats since 2002 at its shipyard near Piacenza, Italy, which is not far from Milan. The company was founded by two leading figures in the nautical world; designer and inventor Sergio Maggi and yacht construction and fiberglass expert Marcello Bé. In its two decades of existence, the Absolute shipyard has grown to become one of the most interesting players on the global nautical scene.
Absolute creates a range of luxury yachts from 47 to 73 feet including the Flybridge series, Sport Yacht, Sport Line, and Navetta models. Additionally, Absolute was one of the first builders to pioneer Volvo’s IPS pod-drive propulsion system across its entire product range. These efforts culminated with the Navetta 73 winning the Best Innovation Award in 2017. Absolute is recognized for having one of the most ecologically friendly shipyards in the world. The company has acquired international notice with approximately 90 vessels produced per year and distributed to 20 countries around the world. Absolute has been active in the US new-boat market since 2015.
HMY Yacht Sales has offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC. Our professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. and stand ready to assist buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of pre-owned Absolute yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine