1999 Viking 55 Convertible Description
Welcome aboard “Off Site” a beautifully maintained 1999 55’ Viking Convertible! The 55’ Viking Convertible is one of Viking Yachts best-selling models, 153 are said to have been built. The Viking 55’ offers a sleek profile, high-end interior while at same time being a hard core fishing machine. “Off Site” is powered by the preferred MTU engine package, which have been properly maintained and prior to listing the boat, the Owner’s went ahead and conducted an engine survey to make sure engines are healthy for potential buyers. *The engine survey is available upon request. A few great features of the 1999 55′ Viking Convertible are its Modified-V Hull which offers that renown Viking soft ride. The layout is best in its class configured as a 3 Stateroom 2 head and galley up, with the Master Stateroom located Midship. The salon is spacious, which includes an entertainment center and Dinette. Last but not least the 153 sq foot cockpit is equipped and ready to fish or entertain as it offers a bait prep station, engine room access and storage. The Owner is ready for a larger boat and has aggressively priced the 1999 55′ Viking Convertible “Off Site” to find her a new home before seasons end. Located in Hyannis, Massachusetts, call and schedule your appointment today.
OFF SITE Specifications Add to Favorites
1999 Viking 55 Convertible Vessel Overview
- Couches re-covered
- Replaced Countertops in Galley and heads
- New Mattresses
- JL Audio Stereo System
- KVH Sat TV Antenna
- Teak and Holley floors in head
- Eskimo Ice machine Rebuilt
- Livewell and Bilge Pumps Replaced Pumps
- Engine Valves Adjusted
- Injectors Replaced
- Engine Valve Cover Gaskets Replaced
- Garmin Electronics Package including Garmin Phantom Radar
- FLIR Night Vision Camera Added
- Flybridge EZ2CY Isinglass Installed
- Teak Helm Pod Faux Paint
- Towrail Faux Paint
- Shafts removed and aligned
- Props Balanced
- Cutlass Bearings Replaced
- Complete AC Refit
- New Flybridge Cushions
- New Carpet with runner
- Large cockpit sink has been insulated and can double as a drink or bait box
- 33-gallon live wells
- Huge Center Cockpit fish box
- 153-square-foot cockpit is under the gunwales.
- Electric cords, water hoses, etc., are in the compartment under the starboard-side deck.
- Engine room access
- Cushions for Bait Prep Station
- Removable Cockpit Table
- Teak Deck
- Transom Livewell
- Step Box Insulated Cooler
- Wraparound Helm with Teak Helm Pod
- Acrylic Dash with Flush Mounter Garmin Electronics
- Teak Ladder Back Helm Chairs
- New Fly Cushion Upholstery
- 3 Sided EZ2CY Isinglass Enclosure
- New Carpet with runner in 2022
- Midship Master with Ensuite head
- Tournament Style Bunks Fwd. with head access
- Bunk Room on Stbd. Side with rod storage and head access
- Re-upholstered sofas with storage underneath
- Dinette to Stbd. Side
- Flat Panel TV’S throughout in salon and in each room
- Under Counter Refrigeration
- Trash Compactor
- 4-Burner Stove Top
- Wine Cooler in Salon
- Twin MTU 12V 183 1150 Hp.
- ZF Gears
- Cummins Onan Generator 21.5 MDKBR - Replaced new 600 hours
- Oil Change System
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
Vessel shows to be painted at one point of it's life and paint shows well. (No receipts to prove)
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines