1971 Grand Banks 50 Europa
The Grand Banks Europa is a much sought after yacht and you will definitely not be disappointed with this one. Her flush deck layout gives you the ultimate in comfort and flexibility. Powered by twin 120hp Lehman’s naturally aspirated motors, she cruises at a comfortable 9 knots burning only 6 gallons per hour. Complete with Raymarine E120 Electronics including GPS, Furuno Radar, Weather station, VHF with Remote Handheld Unit and much more. This boat is great for entertaining and would make a fantastic live aboard. Many years in fresh water on the Columbia River.
The 3 stateroom layout is fantastic for a large family or a couple who likes to entertain and host friends. There is also a stacking washer/dryer in the starboard engine room. Easily sleeps 10 including the watch area, the settee and the couch that converts into a double in addition to the three staterooms.
The Main Salon is large an open with an L-shaped settee and dinette to starboard. The Newport Stove in the salon is a solid fuel stove heater provides all the warmth you need on a cold day, and sets a calming feel throughout the Salon. Her large double doors open to the aft deck that can be fully enclosed. Custom upholstery and blinds throughout vessel make this a truly unique boat.
- Master Stateroom with Queen Berth
- Master head has a tub and shower
- Master Electric heads with Electro-scan waste system
- Guest stateroom forward of bow
- Twin Berths
- Hanging Locker
- Chest of Drawers
- Open Salon
- “L” Shaped Settee
- Storage Cabinet
- Midship stateroom to Starboard
- Over and under bunks, Chest of Drawer sand hanging Locker
- V-Berth Stateroom Forward with Twin Single Berths
- Midship is Port side across from midship stateroom, Complete with shower stall Master Flush toilet and Electro-Scan waste treatment system
- Forward stateroom has a V-berth, chest of drawers, hanging locker, and it’s own manual flush head.
- Open salon with L shape settee, expandable table, hide a couch and another small settee
- Teak Interior
- Galley comes with full size frig, 4 burner propane stove/oven and microwave
- JRC3000 Closed Array Radar
- Raymarine C120
- Intercom System – Flybridge/Upper helm and lower deck hallway
- Salon TV
- TV in Master
- Remote Spotlight
- Weather Station
- Spotlight on Flybridge
- Onan 12.5KW Generator in Port Engine Room
- 2KW Inverter/houses
- (2) Group 27 Engine Batteries
- 8 6v batteries Separate House Battery Bank
- AC/DC Distribution Panel
- Port and Starboard Shorepower Inlets, 110V Starboard, 220V Port
- Albina Windlass
- Raw Water Washdown
- Covered Side Decks
- Canvas mooring cover for fly bridge.
- Canvas enclosure for Side Decks
- False Smokestack on Flybridge with Propane and Canvas Storage
- Loads of Storage under Flybridge Helm and Seats and storage locker on bridge deck
- Collapsible Mast/Boom on Flybridge
- Storage under Bow Seats
- Canvas enclosure for Aft Deck
- Privacy screens for Salon.
- Boom and Electric Winch
- Non-Skid Surface on Flybridge.
- Transferable/Liveaboard moorage available.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Royal Marine Yacht Sales,Inc..