Fairline Targa 47 GT 2006
This beautifully presented 2006 Fairline Targa 47 GT has been professionally maintained to a very high standard. A stunning example of this popular offshore sports cruiser. Top speed is 34-35 knots with comfortable cruising on 2000 RPM at 25 knots.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sovereign Yacht Sales.
Specifications Add to Favorites
When we first revealed the development plans for the Targa 47, we announced our intention to create a model that would "Redefine the art of express cruising". In truth the path to that achievement has been made smoother than perhaps we might have expected, thanks to the earlier launch of our flagship model, the revolutionaryand widely acclaimed Targa 62. The leading-edge design and production innovations incorporated in the new 62 showed the way and allowed the all-new Targa 47 to inherit the key elements of her design philosophy, as well as her technical advances and class-leading dynamics; attributes that are already shaping the industry and proving extremely attractive and exiting to potential owners.Walk-through
- Depth sounder
- TV Set
- Sony surround sound system
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Head
- Hot Water
- Satellite TV equipment and 4 TVs in every room,
- Battery Charger
- Teak Cockpit
- Teak Main deck
- Cockpit Shower
- Hydraulic Passerelle
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Electric grill
- Swimming Ladder
Mechanical & Electrical
- 2 x 575 hp Volvo Penta D9 diesel engines (1800hrs)
- Single lever electronic controls & full instrumentation)
- Adjustable tilt hydraulic steering with rudder angle indicator
- Shore Power Inlet
- Onan Generator
- Lenco trim tabs
- Side-Power 8 hp bow thruster
- 12 / 24 volt electrical systems (4 battery banks) with full circuit breaker protection.
- 240 volt shore power with 13 amp sockets in cabin / engine compartment & Mastervolt battery charger
- 3 x Air conditioning
- Onan generator in sound proof box
- Automatic electric bilge pumps (4)
- Engine compartment fans
- Pressurised hot & cold fresh water system (calorifier / immersion)
- Electric head system
- Holding tank with discharge to sea and deck
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with deck & cockpit controls
- Tender recovery system-winch and rollers- in garage (with tender)
- Windscreen wipers / washers (2)
- Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguishing system in engine compartment
- Cockpit Cover
- American cherry interior in gloss with ivory leather upgrade to saloon upholstery, natural Gigant Natural carpets.
- Forward cabin with large double berth, overhead lockers, curtains & ensuite heads compartment with flushing marine toilet, wash hand basin, shaver socket & separate shower cubicle
- Spacious saloon with large dinette arrangement to starboard (table lowers to make occasional double berth.
- Galley opposite equipped with 2 ring electric hob, combination grill / microwave oven, 2 s/s sinks (1 with chopping board), large Isotherm fridge /freezer & waste bin.
- Aft guest cabin with 2 large single berths (converts to double berth) & ensuite heads compartment with flushing marine toilet, wash hand basin, shaver socket & separate shower cubicle. Additional skylight.
- Large semi-enclosed self-draining teak cockpit with adjustable double helmsman’s seat to starboard & additional raised seating for 3 persons opposite
- Electro-hydraulic GRP opening sunroof
- Large ‘U’ shaped seating area to rear with adjustable / folding teak table & wet bar with sink, De Dietrich BBQ griddle, Isotherm fridge, & cool locker
- Large sunbed over tender garage.
- Integral teak bathing platform with folding boarding ladder, h & c shower & access hatch to engine / generator compartment
- Very good stowage throughout boat including dedicated life raft locker & additional fender lockers under cockpit sunbed