The S430 is a totally new model from the German shipyard Hanse Yachts. The open cab design offers every opportunity to enjoy the sun and fresh air.
Sealine’s S series conquers the 43-foot class. They call it the cabriolet of boats with its opening roof to allow panoramic views of the sea and an immense feeling of space. The rear-tilted side windows further blend the cabin with its surroundings. When the power moonroof and the aft hood are closed, the entire cabin is well protected in the shade.
Attention to design and use of space is another trademark of Sealine’s range, with a convertible saloon to create another double berth. The Volvo Penta IPS600’s offer 440hp taking the top speed to 33kn, deserving the title of all round family sports cruiser.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DP YACHTING INTERNACIONAL.
Specifications Add to Favorites
• GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, color: White
• Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, color: BLACK
• GRAY Wrapped Stern Pillar Vinyl with SEALINE Logo
• 2 hull windows (port side of main cabin, port side of guest cabin)
• 4 openable porthole hull windows (starboard side of main cabin, starboard side of guest cabin and starboard side of bathroom, port side of saloon)COVER AND COCKPIT
• Pilot and copilot seat
• Mudguard strip, rubber, color: BLACK
• SEALINE steering wheel and throttles
• Complete windshield with pantograph wiper and windshield washer
• GRP cabin roof with 2 manual hatches
• 1 fixed skylight in living room
• Fiberglass bathing platform, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and stainless steel swing gate.
• Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrail
• Bow bench
• Bar with sink, hot and cold water and storage on port side
• Wetbar with storage on the starboard side
• Full width cab with fixed "U" shaped bench and manual engine hatchDESIGN AND INTERIOR
• A1: Master stateroom with double berth, 2 storage cabinets and sideboards and two bedside tables. 1 drawer under the bed. 3 skylights
• B1: Living room with U-shaped sofa on the port side with fixed table. Kitchen with stowage, refrigerator with freezer, sink with drainer, gas stove - 2 burners, 1 gas oven and direct access to a separate day head on starboard.
• C1: Guest cabin with 1 sofa bed on port side and 2 single bunk beds, wardrobe and locker.
• Living room table with fixed leg
• Kitchen countertops, in BISTRO materialPROPULSION
• Engine room, soundproofed, fans with automatic and manual extinguishing system, Batteries-Motors: 2 x 90 Ah / 12 V, 30A battery charger
• Manual trim
• Fuel tank, capacity: 900 liters
• Fuel filterELECTRIC EQUIPMENT
• 12V and 230V electrical system with 230V ground connection, power outlets in saloon, master cabin, VIP cabin, kitchen, bathroom, engine room
• Electric toilet
• Light in cabins, living room and kitchen with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in bathroom, bathtub and machine room.
• Front screen defroster
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (2)NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
• Standard dashboard with fire suppression system in engine room
• CompassAdditional Information
· Raymarine i70s multifunction display with transducer (speed, depth, temperature) at helm position
· Raymarine AXIOM PRO 12 chartplotter at helm position with GPS antenna
· Expanded dashboard
· Raymarine Ray90 VHF
· Raymarine autopilot with control unit at helm position
· VHF antenna with splitter for FM and AIS
· Anchor 20 kg, galvanized with 60 m chain.
· Reversible electric windlass with automatic fuse and remote control in the helm position
· 2 additional studs, 1 on each side
· Automatic interceptor system (HYDROTAB)
· Steering wheel, adjustable tilt
· Sealine Security Cloud with 24 Month Subscription and Appliance Installed on Board
· Cabin awnings (according to color chart)
· Screen outer cover
· 8 defenses
· 4 mooring lines
· Openable porthole in the hull window in the port main cabin
· Teak on deck, steps to the cabin and in the cabin
· Folding cockpit table with electric high and low legs, cover and solar cushions.
· Hammock cushions for the foredeck with adjustable backrest
· Mosquito nets in fwd hatch
· Courtesy light on the access ladder to the cabin.
· LED light on side covers
· 2 pop-up lights on the bow
· Indirect light in saloon, cabin, head and galley
Entertainment package: saloon and cabin
· FUSION MS-AV755 DVD / CD player with AM / FM in living room
· FUSION MS-DA51600 5-channel amplifier
· 2 high-end 2-way speakers in the living room
· 4 high-end 2-way cab speakers
· FUSION 10 '' Cab Subwoofer
· Remote control FUSION MS-NRX in the cabin
TV package - lounge
· Flat screen TV in the living room
· TV preparation in living room
Deck and Cockpit
· 4 sports seats for pilot and co-pilot
· SEALINE Aft Convertible Cloth Roof System, Electric
· SEALINE Convertible Bow Roof System, Electric
· Side windows closed in the cab with sliding frame that can be opened
· High / Low Mobile Bathing Platform with Retractable Ladder
· "U" Shaped Cabin Sofa, Power Convertible into 2 "L" Sofas and Power High / Low Rear Backrest
· Folding cockpit table with electric high and low legs, cover and solar cushions
· Fisher Panda 10000i Generator, 8.0 kW
· Electric cooktop, 2 rings
· Wet bar fridge on starboard side
· Electric barbecue in Cockpit
· Electric oven with microwave function
· Air conditioner
· C2: guest cabin with 2 single berths on the starboard side. Wardrobe, sofa, locker and private bathroom with porthole that can be opened on the port side.
· Lounge table, folding with electric high / low leg that converts to bed
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
· Exterior upholstery - MADEIRA
· Furniture - SHERWOOD CHESTNUT
· Floor in living room and kitchen - CALIFORNIAN OAKManufacturer Provided Description
Summer, sport and style: the S series from Sealine is the queen of the 43-foot class. Experience the visual elegance of the exterior. Revel in the laid-back ‘convertible’ feel on deck and the generous amounts of extra space available on the Sealine S430. The U-shaped cockpit offers just as much room for relaxation as the bathing platform, which can accommodate a pleasure dinghy. Windows that fall away to the rear create a seamless transition between the interior and exterior, turning the ocean into your very own living space. Below deck is a saloon featuring that unmistakeable elegance so characteristic of Sealine and providing access to up to three cabins.