2017 Aquila 44 Power Cat Description
Welcome aboard “Double Wide II”, a 2017 44’ Aquila Power Cat located in North Palm Beach. She is a comfortable and roomy Catamaran offering a 3 stateroom, 3 Head layout. The Aquila 44’ is best in its class when it comes to offering its owners plenty of square footage, due to carrying its wide beam from bow to stern. The raised fore deck allows for a full beam master, a feature not usually found on Catamarans. Another notable feature is the flybridge walkthrough, which allows direct access from the flybridge to the fore deck by going down a few steps off the forward part of the flybridge. “Double Wide II” is powered by the desirable straight shaft, twin D4 Volvo Diesel 300 Hp. engines. This engine package along with its extra fuel option allow the 2017 44′ Aquila Power Catamaran “Double Wide II” to have the speed and range to travel through the Bahamas and Caribbean! Located and easy to see in North Palm Beach, schedule a showing today.
Double Wide II Specifications Add to Favorites
2017 Aquila 44 Power Cat Vessel Overview
- Spectra watermaker
- Combo washer and dryer
- Sat TV
- Rear facing camera
- AGM engine and generator batteries (01/23)
- Lithium house batteries (01/23)
- Upgraded inverter (01/23)
- Bottom paint (02/23)
- Multi color underwater lights
- 4-sided flybridge Eisenglass (05/23)
- Side and forward window mesh screens (04/23)
- Engines, transmissions, and generator maintenance (05/23)
- Extra fuel - 90 gallons
The Aquila 44 joins the Aquila power catamaran line up boasting Aquila's signature fresh evolution of classic boating traditions where efficiency in design and performance compliment her luxurious living and was named "Best New Multihull 40'-49'" in the 2014 AIM Media Editor's Choice Awards.
On the Aquila 44 you will enjoy the 360˚ view from the spacious salon and galley that features a large seating area, hidden TV stowage and plenty of storage to make a live-aboard or cruising easy and pleasant. Galley features include Corian countertops, electric fridge and freezer, stove, and stainless steel microwave oven as well as a double stainless steel sink. The large staterooms each feature ample headroom and large windows for excellent views. A fresh water flush, separate shower stall and teak flooring compliment the boat’s design and exceptional living comforts. Additional features include an oversized flybridge with added enclosure, electric grill, and sunpad seating on either side of the central helm station and Aquila's revolutionary bridge to bow direct access.
The standard Aquila 44 features 3 cabins with en suite heads. Customization options are available to create the perfect catamaran for your boating lifestyle.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine