2005 Sabre 42 Express
This Sabre is a very clean example of the popular Sabre 42 Hardtop Express. All the right equipment, and only 1000 original hours. She offers a long list of great equipment, and quality professional maintenance history.
Recent improvements include: 2020 hull Awlgrip paint, upgraded Simrad electronics, engine service, 2022 bottom paint, and a freedom boat lift.
Price reduced June 2022 to reflect some gel-coat defects on vessels topsides.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area.
Specifications Add to Favorites
The Sabre 42 Hard Top Express' helm deck features large opening windows and overhead hatches for maximum ventilation and light. The Stidd helm and mate's chairs, covered in Ultraleather upholstery, provide a great degree of comfort..The helm deck is air conditioned and has a full wet bar with generous guest seating.
The head with stall shower has private access from the stateroom and from the salon. The main salon is configured with a long L-shaped convertible settee and a custom, maple-inlaid salon table.
The Master stateroom is forward with a centerline double berth and en-suite head access. The guest stateroom to starboard is equipped with a double berth, and TV.
Her galley is equipped with an electric cook top, convection microwave oven and offers ample storage for extended voyages.Notable Improvements
- Simrad NSS-Evo-2 twin screens electronics, GPS, Plotter, Radar, Sounder
- Simrad Auto Pilot and Raymarine VHF Radio with additional speaker
- Hydraulic "Freedom Lift" under swim platform to carry a tender, with remote control.
- Marine-Air 3 zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat in cabins and helm deck
- "Portland Maine Mattress Company" custom made Memory Foam mattress topper
- Side-Power bow thruster
- 3000W inverter
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord retractor, with remote control
- Northern Lights 12kw generator with sound shield (730 hours)
- "Reverso" engine, generator and transmission oil change system
- Flag Awlgrip Blue painted hull,(2020), teak decking at helm deck
- Engine room cameras
- Ritchie high speed compass at helm
- Salt and fresh water wash downs both fore and aft
- Anchor windlass with plow and 200' chain
- Aluminum "San Juan" style fixed cockpit shade (2020)
- Two Flat Screen TV's with DVD player
- Fitted Helm Console Cover
- New Textalene window covers (2022)
- New headliner in Helm Deck area (2022)
- 2017 fitted custom aft enclosure with roll up rear window and door
- Stidd helm and companion seats reupholstered 2017
- (4) Flush mount rod holders
- (2) Stainless line racks, life ring and packaged toss line on rack
- Yanmar factory spare parts kit with back up filters and Sabre tool kit
- Custom fitted sun covers for transom teak and toe rails
- Solar panels on hardtop with independent battery charging system
- 2022 Full bottom paint and new cutlass bearings
- 2022 Complete compound and wax
- 2022 Engine and generator servicing
Both engines and Generator have fresh servicing in 2022. Excellent maintenance history by mature and caring owners. Valve adjustment, aftercooler and heat exchanger serviced.
- Yanmar 6CXM-GTE2 Engines
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Digital Electronic Clutches and Throttles (Morse Teleflex)
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Dripless Shaft packing
- Generator Sound shield
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- (3) Automatic bilge pumps
- Electric Head with holding tank and macerator
- Racor Fuel filters
- Freedom Dinghy Boat Lift
- Westerbeke 12 KW Generator in Sound shields (730 Hours)
- Gendenning Cable Master
- 50 Amp 220 V Shore Power Service
- 3000 Watt Invertor
- Solar charging panels on hardtop
- Fiberglass non skid decks
- Stainless welded hand rails
- Stainless swim ladder
- Transom Door
- Swim Platform
- Freedom Hydraulic Dinghy lift
- Muir Electric Windlass with chain and rode Gypsey and remote control
- CQR Plow anchor
- Teak and Holly sole under hardtop at helm deck
- San Juan Cockpit shade
- Large Lazzarette storage area
- Wet bar with refrigerator at helm deck
- Cockpit cushioned guest seating.
- Full covers for teak cap rail and toe rails
- New textalene mesh window covers
Electronics new in 2017 to include:
- (2) Simrad NSS Evo 2 Multifunction Displays
- Networked Fishfinder, Radar and Charting system
- Simrad Auto Pilot
- Raymarine VHF with Remote speaker
- Sony AM/FM Stereo
- KVH Tracvision (unused) not currently active
All personal effects and items not listed in the inventory described here-in are excluded, including the two folding bicycles and the 10' Dinghy and outboard motor.Broker's Comments
A very well optioned, low hour example of one of todays most sought after quality express cruisers. Here performance is impressive with speeds in excess of 30 MPH possible with her upgraded Yanmar Diesels.
Awlgripped Flag Blue Hull, Freedom Lift, Simrad Electronics and much more. Please call for all of the details.Mechanical
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.