1999 H&H Marine 40 Osmond Beal Description
The 1999 40 H&H Marine, Osmond Beal, " HUNT & HARVEST " is a custom build from the famous down east Osmond Beal design. She is your classic Downeaster rigged for offshore recreational or commercial fishing. She is unlike all other downeast boats as her customizations have given her a softer interior touch and she is outfitted with a full tower which gives her a bit of a sportfish look. Repowered with a single C15 CAT in 2006, this 1999 40 H&H Marine Osmond Beal, " HUNT & HARVEST " has been continually upgraded through the years.
Hunt & Harvest Specifications Add to Favorites
1999 H&H Marine 40 Osmond Beal Vessel Overview
The 1999 40 H&H Marine, Osmond Beal, " HUNT & HARVEST " is a custom build from the famous down east Osmond Beal design. She is your classic Downeaster rigged for offshore recreational or commercial fishing. She is unlike all other downeast boats as her customizations have given her a softer interior touch and she is outfitted with a full tower which gives her a bit of a sportfish look. Her lines are unmistakable, and she is one of the prettiest downeast boats you will ever see. Do not be fooled by her pretty lines. She is a proven fish raiser, commercial money maker and tournament champion. She has raised everything from blue marlin in St. Thomas to all the gamefish of the NE canyons. She has crushed giant Bluefin tuna from Mass to Maine. " HUNT & HARVEST " is a well-known and well-respected NE fishing vessel that has always been professionally maintained. Repowered with a single C15 CAT in 2006, this 1999 40 H&H Marine Osmond Beal, " HUNT & HARVEST " has been continually upgraded through the years.
Below please find a summary of the upgrades, highlights and features that make HUNT & HARVEST that down east fishing machine you must have.
- C15 CAT repower, 800 hp 3125 hrs. (8/21) (2000 hr. service complete 2020)
- 2020 new Onan generator
- Updated, upgraded interior (2020)
- Full custom tower
- BOW thruster (2015)
- Release helm seat
- Pompanette mini manta 6 rod rocket launcher
- Lumishore underwater lights (2 transom 2 bottom)
- Outrageous custom sound system including 12 JL Audio Speakers, 5 JL subs, 3 amps
- Triple spreader outriggers, center rigger
- Mya Epoch US 6 teaser reels
- 30-amp connections under gunnels port and starboard for Lp's huge transom live well/ kill box Large insulated ice boxes
- Humphrey interceptor trim tabs
- Complete bottom job
- Cutlass bearing shaft and prop tuned
- New helm AC unit (2018)
- New fresh and saltwater pumps (2017/18)
- All new port lights (2018)
- All new hatches
New 160-gallon stainless steel center tank installed, new cockpit nonskid paint. New battery, alternator, and starter on main. New Lumitec 3 color under gunnel led lighting and pilot lighting installed. New Black Oak Forward Led light bar installed.
Full 2000-hour service. Heat exchanger, after cooler, gear cooler, oil cooler. Pulled cleaned and pressure tested. New turbo installed. At that time new shaft seal, shaft dial indicated, new cutlass bearing, wheel pulled and tuned. At that time new stainless hydro slave steering cylinders installed with new hydraulic steering lines. Rear pilot Morse controls replaced and all control cabling in all three stations services. New tower helm head/steering pump installed. New black oak led spreader lights. Aluminum exterior window frames stripped and re painted. New custom cockpit bench built with storage and 4 new sub woofers added. New Rupp tournament triple spreader outrigger installed.
New interior soft goods, carpet and noise dampening sound down added. Interior pilot house paint and re varnish. Teak tabletop and hull lining added. New shower floor added and re glassed and painted. New pilot house window tint. New Fortress bow anchor, chain, and line.
- All electronics new 2014/15
- Furuno UHD 12kw open array radar
- Furuno TZ Touch 14" multifunction display CP/FF/radar
- Furuno TZ Touch 9"
- Furuno FCV 1150 (Airmar R309TIDN 2/3 kw)
- Furuno FCV 587 (Airmar 1kw ss270w)
- Simrad ICOM VHF (2 offshore digital antennas)
- SAT Phone
- FLIR night vision camera
- Furuno TZ touch 9"
- Remote for auto pilot
- VHF on separate antenna mounted to top of buggy top
- (2) EPIRB
- Viking 8-person solas (new 2015 inspected 2018)
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines