2006 VENTURE 39 OPEN. RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP AN ORIGINAL HENLEY HULL. SHE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REFIT IN 2016 ALONG WITH NEW 350 MERCURY VERADOS! BABIED BY HER OWNER! GUARANTEED TO BE THE CLEANEST ONE ON THE MAREKT!!
– 2016 350 Mercury Verados (Cold fusion white) (1100 hours)
– 70 + MPH
– This custom boat was built by Scott Henley, (who is now producing the Bahamas 41) and was built before American took over the Venture Brand. It’s one of the best riding monohulls on the ocean!
The boat has virtually every option needed to fish and includes the following:
• All updated electronics including two Garmin 8015‘s
• Brand-new Garmin radar,
• JL audio speakers with a new fusion Apollo head unit
• 2 JL audio amps
• Lumitec underwater lighting
• Lumitec lighting under gunnels
• 4 12 V Hubble receptacles for deep dropping or Swordfishing
• 50 rod holders
• Two livewell pumps and a third auxiliary livewell pump for on-deck livewell.
• All fish boxes and compartments are gel coated and lighted
• Jack plates installed in 2021 for optimal motor height adjustability
• Full tower with full controls and electronics including Garmin
• 20’ Outriggers included but not shown in photos
• Rocket launcher
• Huge cock pit (biggest in class)
• Huge 6’ fish box in bow
• Even bigger 7 foot fish box big enough to fit a Swordfish in the cockpit
• More deck space than any other 39 foot boat on the market
• The gelcoat is still in great shape
• Custom Birdsall leaning post, t-top and tower
• Full cushions for front bow included
• New esinglass with wings
• Marine head
• Holds 550 gallons of fuel and 100 gallons of freshwater
• Walk-through transom door
This boat has always been kept on lift and has never been bottom painted.
She is set up to fish, fish, and fish some more!
WE CAN ASSIST WITH FINANCING AND WILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES!!
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Off the Hook - Fort Lauderdale.
Specifications Add to Favorites
No description Default