2003 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer Description
2003 Sea Ray 38' Sundancer Genesis is conveniently located in Brickell Key. This Sea Ray Sundancer is a great example of a well-kept 38' Sea Ray. GENESIS is a great boat for a first-time boater or for an experienced boater looking to sit back relax and enjoy the 38' Sea Ray. Very important to note, most 38's of this class are gas powered. This 2003 Sea Ray 38' Sundancer Genesis is a Diesel-powered Sea Ray 38'
Specifications Add to Favorites
2003 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer Vessel Overview
- Generator serviced on 9/22/2020
- 2 x pairs of M6ccx 770 white classic grill speakers with one set of 1" spacers.
- 1 pair of M6ccx 770 bullet enclosed white classic grill speakers with stainless steel deck mount for installation on the top of the arch.
- Fusion MS-UD650 stereo
- Cabin carpets replaced (05/01/2020)
- Bottom cleaned regularly
- Upgraded Bow cushions added
- Upgraded Garmin 1242 Touch Screen
- Cockpit speakers
- VCR Depthsounder
- Ritchie GPS -
- CD player
- VHF Marine-M424G
- Radar – Garmin
- TV set
- Navigation center - Sea Ray Nav/Systems Monitor
- Autopilot – Raytheon ST7001
- Electric head Microwave oven
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning Heating
- Hot water
- Shore power inlet
Outside Equipment / Extras
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Bimini Top
Sea Ray Yachts
An iconic American brand for decades, Sea Ray was founded by Cornelius “Connie” Ray in 1959. Beginning with the production of fiberglass runabouts in Oxford, MI, Sea Ray’s steady growth during the1960s and 1970s is attributed to the powerful dealer network Ray established. Notably, Sea Ray was the first boat manufacturer to use fiberglass in production boats. By the 1980s, Ray had built Sea Ray into one of the world’s largest boatbuilders with models ranging from 17 to 60 feet. He sold the company in 1986 to Brunswick Corp. for $350 million dollars. By 2000, Sea Ray’s huge model lineup consisting of over 40 models placed the company at the top of the world’s pleasure boat builders.
In 2017, the Brunswick Corp. announced their intention to divest the Sea Ray line and place it up for sale. By July, 2018 — with no buyers in sight — Brunswick reconsidered their decision, opting instead to reinvent Sea Ray by shuttering the yacht and sport yacht segments and emphasizing outboard-powered models from 24 to 40 feet.
HMY Yacht Sales has offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC. Our professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. and stand ready to assist buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of pre-owned Sea Ray.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines