2003 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer Description
2003 Sea Ray 38' Sundancer Genesis is conveniently located in Brickell Key. This Sea Ray Sundancer is a great example of a well-kept 38' Sea Ray. GENESIS is a great boat for a first-time boater or for an experienced boater looking to sit back relax and enjoy the 38' Sea Ray. Very important to note, most 38's of this class are gas powered. This 2003 Sea Ray 38' Sundancer Genesis is a Diesel-powered Sea Ray 38'
Specifications Add to Favorites
2003 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer Vessel Overview
- Generator serviced on 9/22/2020
- 2 x pairs of M6ccx 770 white classic grill speakers with one set of 1" spacers.
- 1 pair of M6ccx 770 bullet enclosed white classic grill speakers with stainless steel deck mount for installation on the top of the arch.
- Fusion MS-UD650 stereo
- Cabin carpets replaced (05/01/2020)
- Bottom cleaned regularly
- Upgraded Bow cushions added
- Upgraded Garmin 1242 Touch Screen
- Cockpit speakers
- VCR Depthsounder
- Ritchie GPS -
- CD player
- VHF Marine-M424G
- Radar – Garmin
- TV set
- Navigation center - Sea Ray Nav/Systems Monitor
- Autopilot – Raytheon ST7001
- Electric head Microwave oven
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning Heating
- Hot water
- Shore power inlet
Outside Equipment / Extras
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Bimini Top
Sea Ray Yachts
Sea Ray is a household name thanks to their fun and innovative design evolution. The world-class design has kept Sea Ray the largest manufacturer of pleasure boats, with more than 40 models for every need – they specialize in reliable and popular models from 18 feet to 60 feet and create amazing Sport Boats, Sport Cruisers, Sport Yachts, and Yachts with over 40 models to choose from for every need on the water. Whether you are looking at a used Sea Ray Sundancer or one of their new L-Series yachts, HMY has the expertise to find the right vessel for you to match your boating lifestyle. Looking for a used Sea Ray Yacht? We have hundreds of available boats to choose from below. Browse our Sea Ray inventory and contact one of our experienced yacht sales professionals today to get started!
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results