2021 Island Packet 38 349 Description
WINDSWEPT is an extraordinary opportunity to become the proud owner of a like-new 2021 Island Packet 349 sailboat. Impeccably maintained and cared for by her owners, this exceptional vessel is perfectly suited for a cruising couple or small family, offering a comfortable and safe sailing experience.
This turn-key 2021 Island Packet 349 is ready to take you on your next adventure…without the two-year new-build wait! With her exceptional seakeeping and safety, outstanding build quality, superb comfort and livability, award-winning value, and high customer satisfaction, you won’t want to miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity.
Located at Bahia Mar in Ft. Lauderdale, viewing WINDSWEPT is incredibly easy to view. Act now and start cruising today!
- Solent Rig Plan – Stack pack main, w/ 95% jib on Harken® roller furling, main and jib sheeting at primary winches and Quantum Sails asymmetrical on Harken ESP furler
- Stainless Radar Arch, dinghy and outboard lift w/ 375 watt Solar Panel
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Mantus 55lb Anchor w/ swivel
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Electric Winch (single speed)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Canvas package – Dodger, Bimini, Connector, Helm Cover
- Underwater LED Multi-color Lights (2x under stern)
- Max Prop Four Blade Feathering Propeller
- 2x A/C Units – 16k BTU for Salon & Forward Cabin, 10k BTU for Aft Cabin
- 6x Caframo Bora Fans in interior
- Full Raymarine Navigation Electronics Package Incl Axiom Pro S 12.1″ MFD with CHIRP Sonar, Quantum 2 Doppler Radar, AIS700, 3 i70S Color Displays, & EV400 Autopilot Sail System
- Raymarine SR200 SiriusXM InfoLINK Receiver for satellite weather and audio
- Raymarine Ray63 VHF Radio w/ remote handset in cockpit
- Fusion MS RA770 Apollo Stereo w/ Four 10″x6″ 3 Way Polyplanar Platinum Series Speaker
- Wave Wifi Booster
- Shakespeare Stream Wireless Cell Booster
Additional Items Incl
- 10′ West Marine Dingy w/ Motor
- EPIRB – ACR RLB-41
- Personal Locator Beacon – ACR PLB 400
- ACR Rapid Ditch Bag
- Iridium Go
- Revere Coastal 4 person life raft
- 3rd Reef Line (double braid line & locks)
WINDSWEPT Specifications Add to Favorites
2021 Island Packet 38 349 Vessel Overview
Island Packet has returned to the Solent-style rig as standard, featuring a mainsail with a working jib and lightweight 170% asymmetrical that mounts on the integral bow platform and furled with Harken systems. The working jib is fitted with a Hoyt Boom that is self-tending and improves performance with its close sheeting and self-vanging feature, while the large asymmetrical boost performance in light air or when off the wind. The fully battened mainsail is equipped with a low friction Battcar system and drops easily into a stack pack with an integral cover and lazy jack system.
This rigging offers ease of use and versatility in varied wind or sea conditions and increased speed and manuveurability. All sheets lead to the cockpit primary winches at the helm for short-handed convenience. She has more than ample horsepower with the Yanmar 45 HP Common Rail diesel engine.
With classic good looks inside and out that blend the modern and traditional, spirited sailing performance, and premium materials the 349 continues Island Packet’s reputation as a benchmark for excellence.Construction
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed application system.
- Ivory hull/deck, camel tan non-skid w/ contrasting Flag Blue boot stripe
- Fully encapsulated lead ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak.
- Molded structural interior grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure.
- Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure “belt-and-suspenders” installation.
- PolyClad3® hull gel system includes ten-year pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic blisters.
- Deck laminate features Divinycel, virtually eliminating the potential for deck deterioration associated with other core materials. Includes a 10-year pro-rated limited warranty against deck core-degradation or delamination, an industry exclusive.
- Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan premium diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces.
- One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required.
- Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish.
- Solent Rig Plan - stack pack main w/ 95% jib & 170% assymetrical
- Harken headsail roller furling systems.
- Hoyt Boom equipped self-vanging jib or staysail for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability to a wide range of wind and sea conditions.
- Anondized aluminum mast and booms; wire rigging.
- Mid-boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit and dodger installations.
- Large SS bow rail w/ LED navigation light
- 1 ¼ Stanchions with double life lines
- SS life lines
- (2) SS sea safe anchor rollers
- Anodized Hoyt boom
- SS bow cleats and chocks
- Lofrans' Kobra Anchor windlass w/ controls at helm and foredeck
- (10) SS opening ports with screens
- (5) overhead aluminum frame hatches with shades and screens (SS frame optional)
- Full length SS hand rails along cabin top
- (2) SS dorade vents with line guards
- Harken deck hardware and traveler
- Harken size 35 2-speed cabin top winches (2)
- Harken size 46 2-speed primary winches (2)
- Spinlock halyard and sheet stoppers
- Large cockpit with line storage and lazarette access
- Emergency tiller stored in lazarette
- Integrated sea hood with teak trim
- Café companionway doors and trim
- Teak cockpit table w/ fold out leaves
- Large pedestal w/ guard and IP inlay on compass
- 12v outlet on pedestal
- Leather covered folding wheel
- Wrap around stern rails with integrated seats
- LED cockpit, transom and stanchion gate safety lighting (dimmable)
- Port and starboard transom entrances
- Large sugar scoop style transom
- Integrated transom boarding steps w/ handholds on steps for boarding from water
- Transom boarding ladder (pocket style)
- Hull side ports (5)
- Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, dual deep seat lockers, helm seat cushion backrest, two 2” cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove, wide coamings with bins, hot and cold shower at transom.
- Edson CD-i® geared direct drive steering system, emergency tiller with storage brackets.
- Ritchie® compass with custom Island Packet nav grid
- Raymarine EV400 Sail System, p70 Head, RF300 Feedback, ACU-400 Actuator, EV-1 Sensor, & Type 2 Mechanical Linear Drive
- Raymarine knot, depth and wind indicators mounted in seahood instrument pod. Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top.
- Single-lever engine control with premium Glendinning control cables
- Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch and exterior hasp and lock.
- Wide recessed sidedecks and foredeck with protective bulwarks, full length s/s cabin top handrails. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch, sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge with shutoff valve; divided rode bins with hooks for fenders/lines/gear.
- Integral swim platform with molded steps, emergency boarding ladder with pull strap.
- Wide integral bow platform with exclusive Island Packet designed and patented SeaSafe® anchor roller for fully captive, low-chafe chain/rode control. Quick anchor deployment and secure storage. Room for (optional) electric windlass.
- Non-coated lifelines and s/s bow and stern rails, s/s flagstaff and holder, two (2) Dorade-style vents s/s cowls with screens and plugs.
- Stern and side gates with quick-release hooks, integral stern rail seats.
- Boarding/swim ladder at swim step transom.
- Four 12” mooring cleats, two 10” spring line cleats, chocks and flush mount chafe guards.
- Teak cap and drip rail with s/s striker.
- High impact vinyl rubrail with s/s striker.
- Sapelle Wood Interior w/ Sapelle & Light Maple Sole
- Starboard Salon Configuration - two settees with convertible table inbetween and cushion filler to make berth, single or double leaf salon dinette table
- 6x Caframo Bora fans
- Integrated entry steps on engine access door
- Easy access to engine from front, side, and rear opening compartments with light
- Numerous SS overhead and bulkhead mounted handholds
- Corian countertops in galley and head (color options available)
- Refrigerator/freezer SS drawer unit
- Dish rack and utensil drawers
- Under counter storage for dry goods
- Seamless Corian or under mount SS galley sink
- Corian sink filler insert (stows in cabinet)
- Trash bin under sink
- Overhead and under gunnel lighting on dimmers
- All interior lights are LED
- USB outlets in salon, forward stateroom and aft stateroom
- Under berth storage
- Large port side hanging locker
- Numerous overhead LED touch lights
- Electric flush toilet with holding tank
- Stand up shower and sitting bench
- Bi-fold shower door
- Corian counter with vessel or under mount sink
- Vanity cabinet storage
- Large mirror above sink
- Full settee to port w/ slide out to convert to full bunk
- Under settee storage
- Large bulkhead mounted IP foldable salon table
- Sapelle and maple varnished sole
- Large double bunk w/ optional filler piece
- LED lights on dimmer
- Large hanging locker
- Carpeted floor insert
- Many under berth storages compartments
- Galley with open U-shaped design, solid acrylic counters with integral fiddles. Vitrofrigo® refrigerator/freezer Deluxe three-burner Force 10® LPG stove with oven and broiler, stainless steel sealed burner top, guard rail with harness hooks, lift off cover, storage under. Microwave oven (AC operation only), deep s/s or Corian sinks, hot and cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, dish rack, waste receptacle under sink, cutlery drawers.
- SeaGull® IV water filter for fresh water (cold) at dedicated faucet at galley sink.
- Numerous s/s opening ports with safety glass and screens throughout; numerous overhead hatches with retractable screens/shades.
- Sapele hardwoods, veneers and coordinated surfaces for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Louvered raised panel cabin doors; louvered locker doors, extensive radius corner detailing, cedar-lined lockers and drawers.
- Furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process.
- Numerous chrome plated interior cabin-side lights and recessed main overhead dimmable area lights, all with LED warm-white bulbs; dimmable indirect perimeter warm-white LED ambiance lighting in main salon and all cabins; courtesy lights at companionway, electrical panel and battery selector switch; LED dome lights in engine room and aft machinery areas.
- Removable stainless steel companionway ladder with slip resistant teak treads, engine access behind.
- Sapele grate at base of companionway lifts to reveal removable dust pan, bilge access.
- Numerous overhead and bulkhead mounted s/s handrails for safety and security.
- Storage rack for companionway boards.
- 45hp Yanmar® 4JH45 Common Rail series diesel four-cylinder engine, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan, mechanical fuel pump, 110 amp Balmar® alternator and digital DuoCharge controller.
- Side Power SEP50S 12V bow thruster with Lifeline Group 31XT 125amp battery
- Switchable dual Racor engine fuel filters with vacuum gauge and electric priming pump (in lieu of standard)
- Max Prop 4-bladed feathering prop
- Engine access from removable front and rear panels, hinged side opening doors. Pre-plumbed for electric oil change system.
- 16k BTU A/C system for salon and forward cabin (1-110 Volt unit)
- 10K BTU A/C system for aft cabin (1-110Volt unit), includes 2nd 30Amp shore power
- 375 watt Solar Panel with controller and monitor
- (3x) Additional house batteries: Lifeline 31XT AGM 125ah
- Three (3) premium AGM 12 volt batteries dedicated to house, plus one (1) dedicated to engine start. Momentary parallel switch in cockpit for emergency starting.
- Extensive sound-control with premium lead-lined insulation, gasketed access doors and panels.
- Deluxe electrical panels with separate battery switch, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights and controls for electric pumps, LPG solenoid control and battery charger.
- 30 amp dockside AC power system with ELTI ground fault inlet protection breaker and one (1) 50-foot shore power cord. Numerous outlets, all with GFCI protection.
- Fail-safe galvanic isolator with status panel.
- Mastervolt 100 amp battery charger and 2500 watt inverter
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system near helm.
- Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and all underwater metals.
- Pressure water system with hot and cold service to galley, head and cockpit shower. UL® listed six (6) gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated head, sink/shower drain sump with strainer.
- Raw water bow washdown
- Macerator pump: electric, for overboard discharge of holding tank
- LPG system with (2x) 10 pound aluminum tank in self-draining storage compartment with gasketed, lockable lid, remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge
- Fuel, water and holding tanks below cabin sole maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes with varying tank fluid levels.
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled heavy gauge marine-grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut off valve, s/s deck fill, tank mounted mechanical gauge. Pre-plumbed with second pickup/return for addition of generator and/or heater system.
- ThermoCure™ fresh water tank constructed of infusion molded fiberglass using FDA approved vinylester resins, baffles, s/s deck fill, electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Infusion molded fiberglass holding tank with baffles, s/s deck pump out fitting, electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Heavy-duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control and premium WaterWitch® electronic pump switch. BilgeAlert® high water bilge alarm with remote alarm panel at helm.
- UL listed bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru hulls below waterline; ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe.
- LED navigation lights including masthead anchor light and foredeck/steaming light on mast.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine