1994 Tiara Yachts 36 Description
This all original 1994 Tiara 36 open is a great ocean built express style cruiser. Built for comfortable long distance trips as well as a spacious cockpit for fishing. This 1994 Tiara 36 open is powered by twin caterpillar 3208's with only 594 original hours giving her the power needed to take on the seas. She features a queen stateroom in the bow, full walk in shower and head, and a full kitchen/salon. This 1994 Tiara 36 open is the perfect boat to accommodate the family for all open water activities. Mechanically this boat is maintained very well and is very reliable. Priced to sell. Do not miss out on this vessel!
Specifications Add to Favorites
1994 Tiara Yachts 36 Vessel Overview
Tiara Yachts created a lasting luxury motor yacht brand with its amazing designs, propulsion, fabrication techniques and more. Every Tiara yacht is a work of art, and the engineering, craftsmanship and innovative design techniques have helped them climb steadily into the minds of many owners looking for a beautiful, well-made yacht that is going to last – both physically and in memory as the best yacht you ever owned, no matter what model you finally succumb to. Designs offered by Tiara include classic Open, Convertible and Sovran models, alongside innovative new designs like the Coronet Series, which add international flair to the American made yachting experience. Each is designed, engineered and manufactured to exact standards and specifications for which Tiara is renowned.In the market for a used Tiara Yacht? Browse our available inventory below and let one of our experienced yacht sales professionals help you get started today!
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines