2020 Valhalla Boatworks 33 V-33 Description
2020 Valhalla Boatworks V-33 Center Console utilizes a patented Stepped-V Ventilated Tunnel running surface that reduces drag while increasing speed, stability and efficiency. Powered by twin 400 HP Mercury Verado outboards.
Estival Lady Specifications Add to Favorites
2020 Valhalla Boatworks 33 V-33 Vessel Overview
- Gelcoat hull side color: Haze Grey
- Livewell color- Aristo blue
- Costa Clear single panel enclosure for helm
- Fiberglass hardtop with polished aluminum supports
- Molded spreader lights
- LTS-6 rod rocket launcher and molded in radar pod
- Underside of hardtop matches hull color
- Gemlux heavy duty outrigger bases
- Rupp 18' fixed carbon fiber rigger poles
- Additional Hooker electric 2500 variable speed livewell
- (6) Additional Gemlux rodholders in lounge
- (6) Additional Gemlux rodholders in coaming
- (6) Additional Gemlux rodholders in console
- 12V electric reel outlet (2) aft locations
- Clear transom livewell
Seating / Upholstery
- Integrated transom GG Schmidt folding seats
- Upgraded upholstery for seating and coaming
- Custom Bentley stitching on upholstery
- Costa upgraded material for main color-Capriccio-Cadet Grey
- Costa upgraded material for inset color-textile Cadet Grey
- Costa upgraded material for piping color- Royal Blue
- Costa Marine cover package- console, lounge/helm seating, seating
- Canvas engine covers
- Deck box lighting including all deck and coaming boxes
- Lumitec underwater light package- 4 lights
- Reverso automatic engine flush
- Faux toe rail
- Faux helm pod
- Faux transom
- Factory installed Garmin package
- Fusion entertainment package
- XM weather and radio
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Yacht Sales proudly offers the new Valhalla Boatworks center consoles established by the Viking Yacht company. From the legendary builder of the finest sportfishing yachts in the world comes a revolutionary new fleet of center consoles. The V-46, V-41, V-37, and V-33. These four extraordinary models in the Valhalla Boatworks line-up are high-performance fishing boats designed for serious anglers and built to fish hard and win tournaments.
The same world-class qualities that make Viking Yachts the number 1 boatbuilder in the world also apply to the Valhalla Boatworks model line. The V Series owners get the same innovation, engineering, performance, and quality that you’ve come to expect from Viking.
Examine any area of a Valhalla Boatworks V Series models and you’ll find the highest levels of mechanical and electrical expertise and unmatched fit and finish. The V-33, V-37, V-41, and V-46 are each designed and built with an integrated Seakeeper mounting structure (molded into the stringer grid and coated with Awlgrip) on centerline in the cockpit. The unit is front and center, with exceptional access and ventilation space. The installations of the sea chest and fuel management system in the lazarette are just as impressive.
The Valhalla Boatworks Design and Engineering team created a custom fuel manifold system for each of the V Series boats. The system stresses reliability and flexibility. With every propulsion package (twins, triples, or quads), each engine can draw from any of the three fuel tanks. Backed by Viking’s industry-leading customer service and highly experienced dealer network, the V Series center consoles are the most advanced and proven hull design in the world.
TO SPEAK WITH AN HMY VALHALLA BOATWORKS PRODUCT SPECIALIST, CALL (561) 330-5030.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we’re experts for Valhalla Boatworks center consoles. One reason is our Valhalla Boatworks Product Team has extensive hands-on experience and is among the best in the industry. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Valhalla Boatworks expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best firm to help you find the best center console possible while receiving an exceptional client experience.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results