2015 Ocean Master 33 Center Console Description
Clean, Solid, and Simple! These are the three words that come to mind when looking at the 336 Ocean Master. This boat is an excellent example of a true fishing machine demonstrating great versatility, performance, and economy in the center console market. The wide 10'3" beam offers an extremely stable platform while fishing offshore. Complimenting the beam of the boat is a large easily removable transom door on the port side, here you can hoist in your trophy fish almost effortlessly.
Do not miss out on this 2015 336 Ocean Master outfitted with extremely reliable low hour 2020 Yamaha F300s. Call today to set up a showing.
33 Ocean Master 2015 Specifications Add to Favorites
2015 Ocean Master 33 Center Console Vessel Overview
- Aft facing seat w/ live well underneath
- (2) tackle drawers behind helm seat
- Large in deck live well
- Transom fish box
- Transom door to access swim platform
- (6) Rod holders
- Raw water wash down
- Freshwater wash down
- Under gunnel storage
- (2) Simrad NSS16 Evo 3 displays
- Yamaha CL7 display
- Lenco trim tabs
- Simrad AP48 auto pilot
- B&G VHF
- Ritchie compass
- Lumitec spreader lights
- Taco Grand Slam outriggers
- Boca tech switching at dash panel.
- Jabsco electric head
- New 2020 Yamaha F300s w/only 40 hours
- Blue bottom paint
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines