Mar Jac Specifications Add to Favorites
1985 Blackfin 32 Convertible Vessel Overview
Come see MAR JAC,the 1985 32' BLACKFIN, this boat has totally been restructured both cosmetically and mechanically. The MAR JAC is completely and truly turn key. The owner has spared no expense on this 1985 32' BLACKFIN. Full records available upon request. Call today to set up an appointment to view MAR JAC a 1985 32' BLACKFIN.
- All New Sea Cocks 2014
- New SS hot water heater 2014
- Bottom sand blasted and barrier coated 2014
- New Lewmar Profish 1000 anchor windlass and 150 nylon rode 2017
- New aluminum half tower with fiberglass hardtop and aluminum signal mast 2015
- All new bonding wires 2017
- New sea strainers 2017
- New batteries (2) AMG 4D’s 2015 and (2) AMG Group 31’s one 2015 one 2018
- Charles 20 Amp Smart Charger 2016
- (3) Rule 1500 bilge pumps 2016 (2) w/Ultra switches (1) with rule float switch
- New 30 Amp electric cord 2016
- Ship’s female 30 Amp receptacle and A/C wiring to panel replaced 2017
- New cockpit storage rod holders 2017
- New Poly 50 gallon fresh water tank 2016 and new stringers and support deck for tank 2016
- All new fresh water system hoses 2016
- New Par freshwater variable speed domestic pressure water 2017
- New Par salt water wash down pump 2017
- New Par diaphragm style dewatering bilge pump 2017
- New Rule shower sump 2019
- New Marine Aire 14,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C and oversized March A/C cooling pump and duct work 2015
- New sea cock and sea strainer for A/C 2015
- Bow pulpit pulled and Awlgriped and rebedded 2018
- Entire Vessel sprayed with Awlgrip Sept. 2016
- Main Cabin Bulkhead covered with ¼” Teak and refinished with Awlspar and Awlclear. 2016
- Main fuel tank removed and replaced with new aluminum tank 2017 new support stringers and fuel tank deck replaced 2017
- Battery shelf support decks replaced 2017
- New aluminum wing fuel tanks added and new support stringers and tank decks added 2018
- New fuel management manifold for 3 tanks added 2018
- Wet core on foredeck and under old teak covering boards cut out and replaced with epoxy coated marine plywood 2016
- Teak cockpit covering boards removed and replaced with new 1¼” thick teak (no screws glued down) 2017
- Teak swim platform removed wooded and repaired and reinstalled 2016 w/new swim ladder
- Blue Lumatec under water lights added 2018
- All wire runs (where accessible) covered in high temperature split loom.
- Blue LED accent lighting under cockpit covering boats 2018
- White LED courtesy lights under cockpit steps added 2018
- Custom made teak rocket launcher added 2018
- All cockpit gunnel rod holders new 2018
- (4) New battery switches 2017
- (2) New Racor 900 series fuel filters added 2017
- (1) New Blue Seas waterproof (4) switch D/C panel added in cockpit and separate battery switch to handle cockpit accessories 2017
- All running lights replaced with new LEDs 2017
- Horn replaced 2017
- Bridge overhead courtesy light replaced with new LED light 2019
- Cockpit coaming new 2018
- Engine box closed cell foam cushions new 2019
- Interior of engine boxes added 1” sound proofing. 2018.
- All Bridge panel switches replaced 2017
- Bennett double piston extra large trim tabs with new control switches 2017
Boat was sea trialed by Willie Roberts Marine Diesel of Stuart, FL prior to engines being removed and put into his shop. Port engine turned 2840 RPMs and Starboard 2825. Based on sea trial and visual inspections and hour meter readings the engines were determined to not be in need of rebuilding. Manifolds, injection pumps were removed inspected and tested and resealed. All heat exchangers and coolers were removed and acid washed and pressure tested. Both transmission coolers were replaced. Both filters pulled cleaned and gears refilled with new oil. Starboard oil pan was replaced. Both turbos (hot & cold sides) were replaced with new. Both raw water pumps were rebuilt. Both alternators were replaced, Starboard starter was replaced. Air Sep filters replaced. Valve covers and breather accessories were sent out to be chromed. Engine paint was striped and all rust removed and primed and repainted with CAT yellow. All the engine wiring was checked and repaired or replaced. Both thermostats were replaced. Starboard tach sender was replaced. All water, fuel and oil lines replaced. Both engines were retimed. All motor mounts and motor mount stringer brackets were replaced. Bob Wood of Extreme Marine Exhaust of Stuart fabricated new and redesigned both risers so that saltwater would not enter the engines when backing down on a fish and raw water riser bypass water would be dumped into the exhaust system farther away from the turbos to greatly extend turbo life from the original design. Engines were reinstalled and risers reinstalled late 2017.
Both Lee Sr. Outriggers were sent to Palm Beach Plating and all parts re-chromed and/or machine polished if the part was Stainless Steel. Reinstalled 2018.
Front and side aluminum cabin window frames were removed. Front window area and side wings were glassed in 2016. New molded fiberglass main cabin window frames were fabricated and epoxy glued to the cabin. Because the cabin sides have a slight curve the side windows were replaced with Lexan and caulked in using GE ultra glaze 4000 into the fiberglass frames from the outside.
Bomar hatch on the foredeck was removed and powder coated along with the two small cabin windows in the aft bulkhead 2017. The felt in the small window tracks were replaced and new Lexan was added to the hatch and the small cockpit windows and all frames were re-caulked.
All flybridge seams that had previously been mechanically fastened to the cabin top and covered with teak battens were glassed. Teak battens and fasteners were removed and 2” biaxial fiberglass tape was bonded to the cabin top and fared to a curved radius in 2016. Bridge console was extended with a fiberglass structure to the starboard side to accommodate flush mounted electronics and sprayed with Awlgrip to match 2019. New Helm and Companion ladderback seats were added with new cushions 2018. Forward bridge seat cushion added in 2016. All new VDO gauges 2018 on bridge.
Interior was stripped of all wall paper and carpeting and headliners and from 2017 to April 2019 a new teak interior was fabricated and installed and a new solid headliner replaced the old vinyl. All cabin lights were replaced with LEDS and all rocker switches are new as well as all the wiring to them. V- berth overhead and inside hull surfaces were covered in foam backed while vinyl.
- New Isotherm draw style A/C D/C refrigerator 2018
- Two burner True Induction A/C stove flush mounted 2018
- New galley SS sink and faucets 2018
- New Microwave and custom microwave cabinet added to the galley 2017
- New laminate counter surfaces in the galley and dinette table 2017
- New Paneltronics digital A/C D/C distribution panel and new wiring 2018
- New Crown head 2017 and all hoses and holding tank replaced
- All interior cushions new 2019
- New full cockpit cover 2019
- All new engine gauges on bridge 2017
- All clutch and throttle lever arms, knobs and cables new 2018
- Custom rod storage under V-berth 2019
Shafts and/or cutlass bearing have been replaced .There is space for a generator in between the main engines and already plumbed the main fuel tank for a generator and new AC/DC panel has a generator stop start and transfer switch.
Even though much of the work was completed from mid 2016 to present, the equipment has still yet to be put in to service except for the AC, Head and Refrigerator. After the engines were re-installed she has been run under load at least twice a month except for Aug -October 2018 & 2019 when she was dry stored. Trades for Smaller or larger boats of equal or lesser value will be seriously considered.
- Owners fishing rods, reels, and tools.
For more information contact central listing agent Chris Vacchio
Mobile 772-263-0547 | Office: 561-775-6000 | CVacchio@hmy.com