2017 Sea Chaser 27 HFC Description
This 2017 Sea Chaser 27' HFC (Hybrid Fish and Cruise) by Carolina Skiff is new on the market and is a well equipped boat that caters both to the serious angler and weekend boating family. This 2017 Sea Chaser has a beam of 9.6 feet and an LOA of 27 feet, making it large enough to take offshore fishing but nimble enough to anchor to a sandbar for lunch.
The motivated owner has kept this 27' Sea Chaser in beautiful condition. It has only been fished once and taken out for lunch a few dozen times. The twin 200 Suzuki engines have an extended warranty through July of 2023, this will bring an extra piece of mind to her new owner.
Don't miss out on this beautiful 2017 Sea Chaser 27' HFC (Hybrid Fish and Cruise) boat, it won't last long!
Specifications Add to Favorites
2017 Sea Chaser 27 HFC Vessel Overview
Manufacturer Provided Description
Carolina Skiff has worked diligently bringing our customers unsurpassed excellence for over 30 years. And they continue to excel with the new Sea Chaser series, the all new Hybrid Fish & Cruise (HFC). A truly revolutionary design that is built from the ground up with devoted fishermen and active families in mind.
This multi-functional boat comes with more standard features than you can imagine including heavy duty, stainless steel fold down cleats, LED lighting under gunwell, stainless steel anchor chock, windless ready anchor storage, in floor, fully insulated lockable fish box, built in lifting eye, illuminated, stainless steel LED cup holders, tilt steering wheel, and digital command link plus just to name a few.
Whether you are looking for a day of hardcore fishing, or relaxing family time on the water, the versatility of the HFC will meet all of your requirements.
- 100% Composite Construction
- NMMA/ABYC Certified
- Quick lift high performance step hull
- Self bailing deck
- Swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Gunwale mounted rod storage w/coming pads
- Gunwale mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Rear 30 gallon bait well, recirculating system, LED light
- Leaning Post w/ 40 gallon bait well /Tackle trays, recirculating system, LED light
- Bow U-Shape Seating with 400 quart storage capacity
- Removable bow cushions (deluxe upholstery)
- In Floor Bow fish box = 208 quart w/ macerator pump
- Patented LED Bow navigation lights in rub rail
- Stainless Steel anchor chock w/roller
- Bow anchor rope storage w/lifting eye
- Windlass Anchor system
- Powder coated Steel low profile bow rail
- Bow and Side bolster pads
- Stainless Steel lighted cup holders (6)
- Stainless Steel rod holders (19) throughout
- Fiberglass console w/side entry/ Electric Flushing Head
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel fold down cleats (6)
- Console footrest with glove box and utility pocket
- Powder coat T top w/blue/white LED lighting /stereo speakers (4)
- Molded in Electronics Box
- Infinity AM/FM stereo w/bluetooth/USB/Aux plug & 4 Marine grade speakers
- In gunwale stereo speakers (4)
- USCG Approved marine horn
- Hydraulic Steering w/tilt helm
- Blue/white LED courtesy lights
- Stainless Steel power grip steering wheel
- Motor matched digital gauge package
- Port side Entry Door
- High pressure wash down w/retractable hose reel
- Freshwater wash down w/ pull up shower wand
- Stainless Steel through hull drains
- Telescopic fold up boarding ladder
- Front of console fold away bench seat
- Storage compartment LED Lighting
- LED Light Flush mount Compass
- Electric lift bilge access compartment
- Fire Extinguisher
- Rear Bench Seating: 2 fold away bench seats
- Starboard side rear cabinet w/tackle storage, knife holders
- Front Starboard bow cabinet w/tackle storage, storage drawer
- Front Port side bow cabinet w/storage drawers/shelf
- Removable bow table
- Max Air- All wells
- (6) SS cup holders with blue LED lights
- LED stern light
Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results