2022 Maverick 17 HPX-V Description
This 2022 Maverick 17 HPX-V presents the rare opportunity to buy a practically new boat for a fair price without the wait or hassle. This flats boat has only 14 hours on her 90 hp Yamaha SHO and her carbon Kevlar hull looks like it just left the show room. The Maverick 17 HPX-V is known as the benchmark for the flats boat and poling skiff market and as you look through the boat it becomes evident why. Attention to detail with the angler in mind is proven everywhere. From the elevated poling platform at the stern, the extended rod holders to the bow with a design to allow for fly fishing rods to easily stow, her remarkably skinny 8” draft, and flush mounted cleats throughout the deck to prevent snags while fishing this boat is more than equipped to help you hook up and land more fish. This 2022 Maverick 17 HPX-V is turnkey and ready to go, call today for more information on this practically new flats boat.
2022 Maverick 17 HPX-V Vessel Overview
-Carbon Kevlar hull construction
-Garmin GPS flush mounted
- Yamaha Digital Gauge
- 2 Livewells
- Minn Kota Riptide 55lb 12v Trolling motor w/ iPilot
- 2022 EZ Loader Trailer
- Stern Poling Platform
-Full custom coverManufacturer Provided Description
Since its introduction, the 17 HPX-V has been the measuring stick for every technical poling skiff. Deadly quiet, precise on the pole and with an open water running capability that never ceases to amaze, this skiff is the choice of anglers who demand complete performance in the toughest and most technically challenging poling situations. The 17 HPX-V II has more storage that is even drier and easier to access. Plus, the hull is lighter and even better balanced to perfectly match everything from a F70 to a F115.
Contact Listing Broker Trevor Parry at (518) 947-4930 or [email protected] for Additional Information
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine