HMY’s Viking Yachts Monthly Update: April
Viking Key West Challenge
HMY Yachts proudly participated in the 9th Annual Viking Key West Challenge, presented by Christi Insurance Group and Travelers Insurance, this month. This event had over 50 boats participate and hosted over 500 people in Key West, April 12-15.
HMY staff and brokers gathered with the Viking team, owners, and clients to enjoy a week of competition and fun! Anglers, crews and guests attended a high-spirited Captains’ Meeting Cocktail Party, al fresco Welcome Banquet, relaxing Lay Day Pool Party Lunch, energetic Kids Dock Tournament and animated Duval Street Bar Crawl Poker Run.
HMY Client, Jackie Hinden said “We’ve been to every single Key West Challenge. We keep coming back because we love Viking. We love Key West, and we really enjoy the camaraderie and social aspect. There’s nothing like it.” Her team took third overall on her Viking 58, “Bimini”.
“We can’t say enough about Viking – they make it so much fun,” added HMY Client Frank Tattoli, who has owned three Vikings, the latest the 52 “Private Island”. “We don’t fish tournaments, but this one is different, with all the events and activities. It’s like one big family coming together.”
We are already looking forward to getting together with everyone next year. The 10th Annual Viking Key West Challenge will take place April 3-7, 2024. Slips are already filling up! Call Logan Pryor for assistance in reserving a spot, 561-267-9992.
Viking 68 Enclosed Bridge
The 68EB is the smallest model that can have an enclosed bridge and day head, and it is one of two models with crew quarters down below the master stateroom. This provides you with a lot of big boat features in a smaller package.
Our in-build 68 Enclosed Bridge is preparing to enter the Mechanical Stage at the Viking Yachts Factory in New Gretna, New Jersey. This stage consists of the installation of all major mechanical components.
Notable Features for our in-build 68EB:
- Haze Grey Gelcoat Hull Color
- Powered by Twin MTU Series 12V2000 M96X 2002MHP
- Seakeeper Gyro SK 26
- Faux Teak package of transom and toe rails
- Sonar Tube for AME Sonar
- Custom Palm Beach Tower
- Custom Décor from WBC Design with contrasting light colors of creams, blues, and corals
- Cambria Britannica Stone backsplash in the galley
- Equipped with an MTU Joystick system combined with a hydraulic bow thruster system
HMY VIKING’S IN-STOCK OR ON ORDER LISTINGS
- 48 Convertible – In-Stock at Harbour Point Marina, North Palm Beach, FL
- 54 Convertible – Completed - Available for May 2023 Delivery
- 68 Convertible EB – Mechinical Factory Stage - July 2023 Delivery
- 64 Convertible – Specs Due Soon - Spring 2024 Delivery
- 58 Convertible – Specs Due Soon - Spring 2024 Delivery