2000 Viking 50 Convertible Description
Offering the legendary performance and quality of the 2000 Viking 50 Convertible, Freetime is currently located in Panama. Freshly repainted hull, deck, and house. Engines have 3000hrs after overhauled and 7600 total hrs. Recently service engines, aftercooler, and turbos too. Old lever controls were recently replaced by New ZF micro-controls with engine synchronizer. This boat has been set up as a fishing machine! It has a fighting chair, tuna tubes and outriggers. Inquire about Freetime to learn more about this prep to fish Viking!
2000 Viking 50 Convertible Vessel Overview
She features the VIP stateroom forward with a full berth, abundant storage, hanging lockers and doorway to hallway head. Moving aft she has the guest stateroom (twin berths). To port is the master stateroom with private head following the hallway in a closet the washer/dryer. Up to the salon where she has her galley forward on port that is open to the salon and dinette to starboard. Her salon has a L-shaped settee to port and cabinetry to starboard. Her cockpit is clean and uncluttered. She has a tackle center freezer and engine room access along the salon door. Her helm is well arranged. There are two helm seats and L-shaped seating forward on the bridge.Recently Serviced
- Recently serviced heat exchanger, after cooler and turbos
- Engine oil and filters replaced
- Primary diesel filters and Racor filters replaced
- Port engine Injectors serviced
- Hull, deck, and house fully repainted, non-skid reapplied
- Completely Reupholstered furniture and interior curtains replaced
- Old lever controls were recently replaced by New ZF micro-controls with engine synchronizer
- Transom door
- Bow rails and no bow pulpit for sporty look
- Freshwater system
- 1000lbs electric davit, and tender chocks.
- Cockpit top loading cockpit freezer
- Icemaker with discharge to in floor box
- Fighting chair mid cockpit
- Tuna tubes port and starboard
- Twin captain chairs
- Spreader lights
- 3 side enclosure
- Furuno Radar
- Navigation lights
- Hatch over captain chairs
- Rod rocket launcher at aft
- 3 stateroom layout and 2 heads
- Main stateroom with queen bed and private head
- Guest stateroom two bunk beds
- VIP stateroom fwd. full bed layout with door to the hallway head
- Ample salon with dinette sofa, dining table and sofa
- Port side galley with “u” shape countertop
- Washer and dryer in salon closet
- Salon TV (not working).
- Refrigerator w/freezer
- Dija 2 burner, electric Stove
- Microwave oven
- Storage cabinetry with ample space
- Recently added Garmin GPSMAP 1223xsv chartplotter.
- Furuno Radar
- Uniden UM385 VHF radio
- Clarion M508 stereo
- Furuno fishfinder
- Furuno Navnet VX2 chartplotter
- Icom IC-M604 VHF
- Twin MAN D2840LE403 1050hp Engines (3000 SMO)
- Air conditioners- 3 Systems with Controls
- Oil transfer system
- Engine synchronizer
- 40gal Waste Holding tank
- Bilge blower
- Racor Fuel filters
- Trim Tabs
- ZF Transmissions
- Engine Gauges in engine room
- Engine Room Fans
- Onan Generator 17.5Kw, 15000hrs
- Water heater
- Searecovery Watermaker GPD (not working, needs servicing)
- 110 V AC electrical system
- 12V DC electrical system
- 17.5kW Onan Generator w/15000 hrs.
- 8 brand new batteries installed in 2023 (Two 4 battery banks).
- Dockside electrical cable
- 50 amp Service Shore Power
- Fighting chair
- In-Deck Fish box with ice discharge
- Triple Spreader Outriggers
- Top loading deep bait freezer
- Cockpit sink
- Gunnel Rod holders
- Tuna tubes
- Furuno chartplotter
- Auto pilot
- Stateroom TVs
- 2 Battery chargers
- Fishing Gear
- Personal Items
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine