1995 Ocean Yachts 53 Super Sport Description
The 53 Ocean is a very well designed, roomy boat for the owner and their guest to cruise in style and comfort. It has Three staterooms and two heads. A well-appointed helm deck and large cockpit aft. This is a sport fish that brings all the creature comforts of the same class of motor yacht. The current experienced owner has gone over the boat and upgraded and modernized the boat. A very good example of a well-prepared classic Sport Fish. The boat has had a complete top to bottom paint job in Fighting Lady Yellow hull side and White top side. If you are searching for a turnkey, boat this 53ft Super Sport should be on your list. A must see for the serious buyer of a classic sport fish.
Specifications Add to Favorites
1995 Ocean Yachts 53 Super Sport Vessel Overview
- Twin Garmin 8616’s
- Simrad AP25 Auto Pilot
- ACR Spotlight
- Garmin GHS 11 VHF
- Garmin VHF
- Fusion Marine RA770 Stereo Head Unit with Party Bus (Flybridge)
- Fusion Speakers and Subwoofer
- Two Pompanette Helm Chairs
- TV5 TracVision KVH Sat
- Garmin xHD 6ft Radar
- Lightbar Spreader Lights Forward and Aft
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Pompanette Fight Chair
- Fusion Speakers
- Rigging Station with Sink
- Glendenning Cable Master
- Tackle Storage
- In Deck Livewell
- In Deck Fish Box
- 3 Electric Reel Outlets
- Cummins Onan 12.5 kW Gen (5078 hrs)
- Dometic 16,000 BTU AC
- Dometic 24,000 BTU AC
- UMT Marine Davit 800lbs
- Ideal Windlass
- Carpet Floor
- L Shaped Seating to Port
- Forward dinette to starboard
- Wet Bar with Refrigerator, Ice maker, and Sink Starboard
- 39-inch TV with Direct TV Digital Satellite TV Receiver
- Wi-Fi Router
- Fusion Marine 670 Head Unit
- Marantz Surround Sound Receiver
- General Electric Clothes Washer & Dryer combo 2 in 1 unit
- Satin Finish Cherry Cabinets
- Teak and Holly Floor
- Sub Zero Refrigerator and Freezer
- Raritan Icer-E8e Ice Maker
- KitchenAid four (4) burner Stove with Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Magic Chef Microwave Oven
- Kenmore Dishwasher
- White Corian sink molded into the countertop.
- Crew quarters located starboard with twin single bunks and 24-inch TV.
- VIP Stateroom is located to the port.
- A guest head located on the starboard side of the companion shared with the VIP suite and the crew quarters.
- Master is located forward with 32-inch TV and ensuite head with Raritan 12-volt toilet.
- Owners personal items
- Name does not convey with vessel
In the arena of sportfishing yachts Ocean Yachts creates undeniable masterpieces ranging from 37 feet to 73 feet. The company was founded in 1977 and every since they got their start, they have been focused on building superior fishing and crusing yachts. Their intrepid innovation and design has kept them popular among luxury yacht owners and sport fishing tournament winners alike. Concentrating on semi-custom yachts and utilizing efficient in-house building methods to oversee every detail from conceptualization to quality assurance – you will immediately recognize the high-quality when you see it.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine