2018 Everglades 355 Center Console Description
The 2018 Everglades 36’ 355 Center Console PERSPECTIVE is a rugged and is suitable for both offshore fishing and family cruising. With the 36′ Everglades offering a spacious well laid out tackle center aft of helm station, which is easily accessible from the cockpit, enhancing your overall fishing experience. The triple Yamaha 300 hp engines are reliable and offer high speeds with quick acceleration. This 2018 Everglades 36’ 355 Center Console PERSPECTIVE is located at HMY Outboard Center.
2018 Everglades 355 Center Console Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales Bahia Mar.
2018 Everglades 355 Center Console Vessel Overview
- Upper Control Station
- CL Display and EPS
- Optimus 360 Joystick Steering
- Dual Garmin GPS 7616
- Integrated chart plotter
- GMR 624 Radar
- Integrated Sonar
- Garmin GPS 7608
- Integrated Plotter on upper helm station
Rocket Launchers aft end of T top
Fish box and Live wells
Fresh water washdownAdditional Features
- Head and sink located below helm station
- Triple axel trailer included with the sale
Industry legend Bob Dougherty founded Everglades Boats in 2001 after retiring as chief designer and vice-president of engineering at Boston Whaler. (Prior to starting Everglades, Dougherty founded Edgewater Boats in 1992, selling it in 1995.) Everglades boats are best known for their unsinkable RAMCAP construction, a design process that won the Marine Manufacturers Innovation Award in 1999. Beginning with a 23-foot bay boat in 2002, today’s Everglades fleet (2021) has grown to include center console, dual console, and bay boat models ranging from 23 to 43 feet. In 2005, the newly introduced Everglades 290 Center Console sported a fully integrated hardtop/windshield design that became a signature Edgewater feature. In the 20 years since its founding, Everglades has earned a reputation for producing boats of exceptional quality. As a result, used Everglades boats have often enjoyed above-average resale values. Based in Edgewater, FL, Everglades Boats is owned today by Grand Crossing Capital, a Chicago-based private equity firm.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Everglades boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine