2020 Devlin Goose Lodge 22 Description
Will be on Display at the 2024 Stuart Trawlerfest – Feb. 27 – Mar. 2
This 2020 Devlin 22′ Goose Lodge is an outboard-powered bay runner with a walkthrough windshield that is modeled after Sam Devlin’s popular Surf Runner design combining classic looks with modern performance and reliability. This Devlin 22′ boat was custom built to the current owner’s specifications by the master craftsman himself at his facility in Olympia, WA.
The responsive hull of the Goose Lodge 22 is designed to cut through the waves, keeping the pounding to a minimum and the comfort levels to the max. Thanks to a plethora of smart storage and comfortable seating, the Devlin 22′ Goose Lodge is the perfect boat for spending the day cruising with family and friends.
Powered by a 150hp Yamaha engine with only 35hrs as well as a 6hp Yamaha this 2020 Devlin 22′ Goose Lodge Custom Bay boat is for trolling around. She sports an open layout including a wide comfortable aft bench seat, two captain’s chairs, and u-shaped bow seating. This 22′ Devlin comes with a full cover as well as bespoke Bimini top with side curtains for escaping inclement weather or providing some much-needed shade.
Trailer is in included with the sale.
2020 Devlin Goose Lodge 22 Vessel Overview
- Yamaha 150HP Engine (35Hrs)
- Yamaha 6HP Tiller Engine
- Simrad Display
- VHF Radio
- Battery Charger
- Dual Optima Batteries
- Electric Windlass
- 2020 Venture Com-6000 Dual Axle Trailer
You can’t talk about Pacific Northwest boatbuilding without talking about Sam Devlin who, more than 40 years ago, established Devlin Designing Boat Builders on the shores of Puget Sound in Olympia, Washington.
Devlin uses the stitch-and-glue method. With plywood, wire “stitches”, fiberglass, and epoxy he has built everything from his 7-foot, 6-inch Polliwog tender to a 65-foot power catamaran. He is a widely admired master of the method. His book, Devlin’s Boatbuilding: How to Build Any Boat the Stich-and-Glue Way, has sold more than 50,000 copies. He may not like to define himself by numbers, but more than 1,200 of his designs have been built, 482 of them by his own yard.Stitch & Glue Method
The Stitch and Glue method uses wire sutures to hold panels together until they can be joined permanently with epoxy and fiberglass tape, then outside of the hull is completely coated with fiberglass or Dynel cloth sheathing. All exposed wood is coated with epoxy to encapsulate the boat from sun and sea to retain the excellent characteristics of wooden boats without the drawbacks of traditional building methods. The boat is then finished with high quality marine paint to giving the whole project a mirror sheen.
You can learn more about Sam Devlin’s build process at the following:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine