2004 Cabo 35 Express Description
“KELLY DAZE” a 2004 Cabo 35’ Express is a top-level sportfishing machine with superior engineering, rugged construction and impeccable attention to detail. This model is highly desirable with her shallow draft and wide beam, giving the boat a softer ride and great head-sea performance. Prepare to embark on the fishing adventure of a lifetime with the legendary 2004 Cabo 35 Express. Renowned for its exceptional craftsmanship, uncompromising performance, and unwavering reliability, this offshore fishing machine is the epitome of excellence in the boating world. Whether you’re a seasoned angler seeking trophy catches, or a boating enthusiast craving thrilling offshore expeditions, the Cabo 35 Express is the vessel that will elevate your fishing experiences to new heights. Step onto the spacious and well-appointed deck, and you’ll find that the Cabo 35 Express is a true angler’s dream. The cockpit is designed with precision and functionality in mind, featuring ample rod storage, a large fish box, a bait prep station, and a cutting-edge fish finder. With its wide beam and thoughtful layout, this boat offers abundant space for maneuvering, casting lines, and reeling in trophy fish. But it’s not all about the fishing. The Cabo 35 Express also understands the importance of comfort and luxury. Step into the cabin, and you’ll be greeted by a well-appointed interior that provides a welcome retreat after a long day on the water. The plush seating, generous sleeping accommodations, well-equipped galley, and private head ensure that every moment spent onboard is one of relaxation and indulgence.
Located in Port Canaveral and lift kept, this 2004 Cabo 35’ Express is ready for her next owner.
1,000 hour service completed in June 2023 by ACE Marine.
2004 Cabo 35 Express Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Palm Harbor Marina.
Kelly Daze Specifications
2004 Cabo 35 Express Vessel Overview
Cabo Yachts has been building their extremely popular sport fishing yachts since the early 1990’s. Truly an iconic American brand, Cabo Yachts has an exciting past and rich history. The Cabo Yachts brand is known and loved worldwide and has grown to represent the very best in the segments in which it competes. As the boating industry grows and changes Cabo Yachts is constantly looking for ways to improve their products and incorporate innovative design without jeopardizing the fundamentals of the Cabo Yachts heritage of being a high quality, “purpose built” sport fishing platform.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine