2013 Azimut 40 S Description
Welcome aboard Belle Mer, a 2013 Azimut 40S Motor Yacht. This Express style motor yacht is turn-key and ready for its next owner. With multiple recent upgrades and additions, Belle Mer is fully equipped and well-suited for family cruising or charters. The Azimut 40S more than makes up for the lack of a flybridge with extensive single-deck leisure space. On the bow there is a sun pad with room to relax and soak up the sun, while wide, teak-lined side-deck lead back to a large aft-cockpit. On this 2013 Azimut 40S Motor Yacht Belle Mer you will find dining area surrounding a centerpiece cocktail table, an extending passarelle and side steps down to a double-level hydraulic swimming platform that can be used to lower tenders into the water.
Multiple recent upgrades from 2021-2023. Contact Broker to confirm details.
2013 Azimut 40 S Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Charleston City Marina.
Belle Mer Specifications
2013 Azimut 40 S Vessel Overview
- Raymarine Gs 12.1” MFD
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Xenta Joystick
- Upgraded JBL Cockpit Speakers - JL Speakers M6-650X-S-GwGw 6.5-inch
- Newly Installed JBL Tower Speakers - M6-650VEX-Gw-S-GwGw 6.5-inch
- Upgraded AMP - BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–285 Series 60 amp
- Newly installed multi-color underwater lights - Lumishore USA 60-0316 SMX153 EOS Three Light Display
- Accordion sliding doors offering an inviting atmosphere
- L-shaped sofa have a magnificent sea view.
- Hardtop retractable sunroof
- Plush “tiger-striped” carpeting throughout
- Vibrant open views
- Raised captain helm area
- Flatscreen TV
- Queen bed with easy access around either side
- His & Hers hanging closets
- Generous port/starboard windows
- Ensuite head and walk-in shower
- Self-contained AC climate control
- Reading lights on either side
- Two twin beds with nightstand and hanging closet
- Self contained AC climate control
- 4 square windows which are the hallmark of the Azimut S yacht line.
- Reading lights on either side
- Fully equipped galley.
- Induction 2-burner electric stove top
- Stainless steel compartment sink
- Oversized compartments for glass & dishware
- Wood venire finished flooring
- Galley is combined with the salon offering a social accommodating atmosphere and ample head room
- Walk-in shower
- Vanity with storage above & below
- Teak flooring
- Side by side sun pads with back rests
- Storage for 4 fenders on both handrails
- Teak flooring throughout with a U-shaped seating area with storage below and easy access to engine room
- Additional storage on both port and starboard
- Easy access to aft hydraulic swim platform
Belle Mer Youtube Video
Part of Italy’s Azimut-Benetti Group, Azimut Yachts is a leading builder of luxury motor yachts from 13 m (42’7”) to 38 m (125’4”). Azimut came about in 1969 when Paolo Vitelli opened a yacht chartering business in Turin and soon became a distributor for several Italian boat manufacturers. During the 1970s, Vitelli gradually moved the company into boat building with the launch of a 32’ Targa in 1977 and a 105-footer in 1982 securing Azimut’s place as an international manufacturer of production yachts.
The company continually evolved, creating several highly successful models in subsequent years including the first 30 m yacht in history to be built of fiberglass. In 1985, Azimut acquired the historic Benetti Yachts, an iconic builder founded in 1873 and a recognized leader in the construction of world-class luxury yachts. From the late 1990s onwards — with the acquisition of new boatyards, the restructuring of the Benetti shipyards, and the construction of a new site at Avigliana — Azimut Yachts has become the world’s leading builder of yachts and megayachts.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Azimut yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine