2018 Azimut 40 Azimut Verve Description
This 2018 40’ VERVE is powered by triple Mercury Verados 350 HP outboards. This power package gives it top-end performance of just over 50 MPH and a cruising speed of just over 40. Joystick maneuvering with Mercury’s Skyhook dynamic positioning feature is available so the Verve will be noticed not only for its elegant styling, but also for your maneuvering in tight quarters. Because swimming off the back of an outboard-driven boat is not ideal, Azimut also added a side gate. Not just an opening in the hull, this port gate folds down and out to make a swim platform. In a wide slip, the gate can also be used for easier access for those who may be less mobile. The interior is spacious and luxurious. The main deck features a large salon with a U-shaped sofa, a dining table for six, and a wet bar featuring a new ice maker, wine cooler, and Kenyon barbeque grill. She has a large sun lounge with a table that can be used for additional dining space. The lower deck is comfortable and elegant, featuring a galley with a 2 burner stovetop, microwave oven, and convertible dinette. If you are looking for a stylish and powerful cruising yacht, then this is the perfect choice for you.
Hi Rise Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Azimut 40 Azimut Verve Vessel Overview
- Shore Power Inlet
- TV Set
- Cockpit Speakers
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Marine Head
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water
- Battery Charger
- Cockpit Shower
- Swimming Ladder
- Joystick Control
Contact ID: JR
Part of Italy’s Azimut-Benetti Group, Azimut Yachts is a leading builder of luxury motor yachts from 13 m (42’7”) to 38 m (125’4”). Azimut came about in 1969 when Paolo Vitelli opened a yacht chartering business in Turin and soon became a distributor for several Italian boat manufacturers. During the 1970s, Vitelli gradually moved the company into boat building with the launch of a 32’ Targa in 1977 and a 105-footer in 1982 securing Azimut’s place as an international manufacturer of production yachts.
The company continually evolved, creating several highly successful models in subsequent years including the first 30 m yacht in history to be built of fiberglass. In 1985, Azimut acquired the historic Benetti Yachts, an iconic builder founded in 1873 and a recognized leader in the construction of world-class luxury yachts. From the late 1990s onwards — with the acquisition of new boatyards, the restructuring of the Benetti shipyards, and the construction of a new site at Avigliana — Azimut Yachts has become the world’s leading builder of yachts and megayachts.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Azimut yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine