1990 Viking 57 Convertible Description
“Sunrise 1” Is a 1990 57′ VIKING CONVERTIBLE SPORTFISH. This boat is a large fishing platform that offers a very comfortable ride and amenities for large groups.
This boat has been captain maintained and is ready for fishing. Easy to show.
Sun Rise l Specifications Add to Favorites
1990 Viking 57 Convertible Vessel Overview
This 57' Viking is a (3) Stateroom (3) head layout. The master stateroom is forward and features a centerline queen berth, TV, private head and shower stall. The guest stateroom has twin single berths, TV and a private head and shower. The 2nd guest/crew stateroom features a double berth with a single berth above with a TV. One additional day head is in the companionway next to 3rd stateroom. The galley is forward to port on the main deck and features a full-sized freezer and fridge, a four-burner stovetop, ample storage, and a cover option on burner for more counter space. To starboard is a high gloss dinette with L-shaped sofa seating with storage under. A large L-shaped couch complete with storage underneath is aft to port with a built-in end table next to it. To the starboard side is the AC/DC control panel, cabinet storage, and an ice machine. The salon also has a NEW Flat Screen TV located above the dinette.
• L-shaped settee w/ storage hassock
• L-shaped dinette w/ high gloss table
• Samsung HDTV
• Wet bar w/ sink, glassware storage
• BROAN trash compactor
• Whirlpool full sized side-by-side Fridge / Freezer
• Schott Ceran 4-bumer induction stove
• Assorted cabinetry
• Stainless steel sink
• Queen walkaround berth w/ drawers below
• Vanity w/ mirror, stool
• Hanging Locker
• Hull side cabinets
• Overhead hatch, overhead lights
• Ensuite Head
• (2) Twin berths w/ storage below
• Drawers between berths
• Hanging Locker
• Hull side shelf
• Ensuite head
• Upper & Lower twin bunks
• Hanging Locker
• Hull side shelf
• Overhead hatch, overhead lights, reading lights
• Adjacent Head
• Large Storage Locker
• Linen closet
• Fiberglass Hardtop
• Two large captain chairs at helm
• Forward seating with accommodations for six
• Two Aluminum Reel Colors teaser reels
• Locker storage with hose
• Furuno Radar
• Furuno SCV-295
• Garmin 4212
• VHF radio
• Simrad autopilot
• Fuel transfer system
• Murray Brothers fighting chair
• In deck livewell
• Rupp Outriggers w/ center rigger
• In-deck fish box
• Tackle drawers
• Rod holders (4)
• Rocket launchers
• Transom door
• Twin Detroit Diesel 12V92TA's
• Kohler Gen 20kW
• Oil Changer pump
• Dual Racors
• Bilge Pumps
• Owners personal Items
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine