2021 Ferretti Yachts 55 550 Description
2021 Ferretti 550 Motor Yacht: This absolutely stunning 55’ Ferretti is equipped with Sea Keeper, Yacht Controller, joystick controls, water maker, along with washer and dryer. Ferretti Yachts is an impeccable world-renowned builder that not only focuses on styling, but also on amazing sea keeping abilities and performance. This 2021 Ferretti has 3 staterooms, complete with crew quarters in the aft with a head. The one level open galley and salon floor plan opens up to the aft deck and boasts panoramic windows for the “one with the sea views.” This same feel carries down to the full beam master with side hull windows that give amazing water level views. With a queen VIP and side by side guest state rooms, this 2021 Ferretti Motor Yacht has room for the entire family.
This 55’ euro-built motor yacht has a large aft deck and very spacious flybridge, with a forward sun pad, there is an abundant amount of outdoor space to entertain or get away from everyone on board. The swim platform hydraulic lift makes launching a tender or Jet ski a breeze. She has a cruising speed of 26 knots, so you can get to where you want to go without having to spend all day doing it. This is a great opportunity to buy almost new without the new issues, as this Ferretti has had its “shake down” time. Don’t miss out on this 2021 Ferretti 550 Motor Yacht.
2021 Ferretti Yachts 55 550 Disclaimer
Haven Specifications Add to Favorites
2021 Ferretti Yachts 55 550 Vessel Overview
- Gyro stabilizer
- Yacht Controller
- Raritan ice maker connected to water tank
- Micro convection oven
- Simrad broadband radar
- Simrad display upgrade in main helm position and in flybridge position
- Parquet custom flooring for main deck
- Electric TV raising device for 37''- 42''
- TV 42’’ in salon
- TV 32'' in master cabin
- TV 22'' in guest cabin
- TV 32'' VIP cabin
- Simrad autopilot with OP12 control keyboard
- Dual Simrad displays with radar
- Seakeeper control
- Simrad OP12 Autopilot
- Navionics 9
- AIS Transponder
- Quick Thruster Controls
- Simrad VHF
- 3-Station joy stick control integrated with thruster (main helm, upper bridge and aft deck wing)
- Antenna TV SAT HD7 Triamericas centered
- MAN EAPP certificates
- 3kg gelcoat
- Mooring winch (2)
- Concealed electrohydraulic gangway
- Underwater lights
- Mini Hi-Fi Fusion AV750 CD/DVD
- Navionics XL9 Cartography area series ''Gold''
- Cushion to transform the salon table into bed
- Table in salon with manual up/down system
- Joystick (2 control stations)
- Washer-dryer in access area
- Decor package
- Canvas package
- MAN 800 hp engines ET3 compliant
- Cooking plate: electric type on fly
- Lighting in spoiler stairs
- Ambient lights
- Leather coated wheel in pilot house
- Teak on spoiler
- Teak on steps to sidewalk
- Table for bow dinette with handling system
- Smoke separator for generators (4-19KW) 2''
- Crew cabin with WC and basin
- Fridge 42 lt. - flybridge
- Shore fresh water intake
- Covers for locker mooring winch rope
- Tender not included
- Personal items
A masterpiece, renewed – and ready to win new admirers. Savour the sea in ways you never imagined, with this restyle of one of the best-loved models in the fleet. Her most innovative features have been further enhanced with an even more exclusive interior design, in partnership with prestigious names from the Italian luxury scene.
With the rare originality of her hull design, her various interior layouts and the arrangement of her engine rooms, the Ferretti Yachts 550 combines elegance, practicality and seductively beautiful lines. The wraparound glazing on deck slices through her profile for added panache. The three large hull windows blend perfectly into the overall look, bathing the cabins in natural light and opening up superb vistas from inside. Portholes are inserted flush in the glass with no fibreglass frame, for a supremely clean aesthetic. The lowered flybridge and the new forward lounge area on the wheelhouse offer fabulous al fresco spaces to relax in total privacy, without disrupting the yacht’s flowing lines.
With a winning blend of amenity and finesse, the 550 is a yacht whose appeal is set to endure.
Contact ID: BC
Haven Virtual Walkthrough
Each luxurious model in the Ferretti Yachts line is a mix of comfort, safety, and finely tuned design with the latest in innovation and technology. Ferretti Yachts offers a superior cruising experience that results in total relaxation.
Founded in 1968 as a manufacturer of small boats, the Ferretti brothers introduced their first yacht, a 10-meter wooden motor sailer, at the Genoa Boat Show in 1971. Responding to market demand, by 1975 the brothers decided to shift their focus to power vessels launching the first Ferretti motor yacht in 1982. In 1993, Ferretti of America was formed to introduce the fast-growing brand to the North American market. The Ferretti Yachts division was set up in 2002 as a designer, producer, and marketer of 47′ to 88′ fiberglass flybridge yachts. In the decades that followed, the company grew into the Ferretti Group with the acquisition of several prestigious yachting brands including Pershing, Riva, Bertram, Mochi Craft, and megayacht builder CRN. In 2012, Ferretti was acquired by the Chinese multinational heavy machinery and automotive manufacturing company Weichai Group. Ferretti’s global expansion continues today as the company maintains an active presence in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Ferretti yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine