2017 Azimut 42 Fly Azimut Description
This 2017 Azimut 42′ Fly is a stunning example of Italian craftsmanship and design. With sleek lines and luxurious finishes, this yacht is sure to impress. The quality of life aboard is enhanced by details that make all the difference: a barbecue at the stern, exclusive up & down swim platform and a sun-pad at the bow. The flybridge on this 42’ Azimut is a perfect spot for enjoying the view while underway, featuring ample seating to soak in the sun. The flybridge is accessed via a staircase from the cockpit and is fully enclosed with a bimini top.
Located on the bow, you will find a large sunpad for relaxing while watching the sunsets. The cockpit combines style and functionality with large, comfortable seats; a convivial place for unforgettable moments by the sea. On the lower deck, you’ll see two large welcoming cabins and soft, relaxing lines and beautifully finished details.
This 2017 Azimut 42 Fly is an exceptional vessel, featuring a SeaKeeper, used mostly in the bay and intercoastal, Xenta joystick control shaft drives with bow thruster (making it easy to navigate with a captain or owner operated), upgraded hardwood floors in the salon and galley, real teak flooring on the swim platform and cockpit, a beautiful Miami silver hull color, and much more. This is a great family yacht, with twin side by side VIP berth starboard and a large master stateroom forward.
You do not want to miss this 2017 Azimut 42 Fly. Call today to schedule a showing!
Specifications Add to Favorites
2017 Azimut 42 Fly Azimut Vessel Overview
- Bow Thruster
- Xenta Joystick
- New Exterior Cushions (8/22)
- Upgraded Wood Floors in Salon and Galley
- Upgraded Sound System
- Extended Warranty
- STEREO SYSTEM: Fusion MSAV755 player: Fusion speakers. Fusion subwoofers.
- Exterior Cushion Covers
- Bow thruster
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
- Marine head
- TV set
- Cockpit speakers
- Shore power inlet
- Teak cockpit
- Teak sidedecks
- Hydraulic gangway - Hydraulic Swim platform with chocks
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini Top
- MIAMI SILVER
- HONEY OAK
Part of Italy’s Azimut-Benetti Group, Azimut Yachts is a leading builder of luxury motor yachts from 13 m (42’7”) to 38 m (125’4”). Azimut came about in 1969 when Paolo Vitelli opened a yacht chartering business in Turin and soon became a distributor for several Italian boat manufacturers. During the 1970s, Vitelli gradually moved the company into boat building with the launch of a 32’ Targa in 1977 and a 105-footer in 1982 securing Azimut’s place as an international manufacturer of production yachts.
The company continually evolved, creating several highly successful models in subsequent years including the first 30 m yacht in history to be built of fiberglass. In 1985, Azimut acquired the historic Benetti Yachts, an iconic builder founded in 1873 and a recognized leader in the construction of world-class luxury yachts. From the late 1990s onwards — with the acquisition of new boatyards, the restructuring of the Benetti shipyards, and the construction of a new site at Avigliana — Azimut Yachts has become the world’s leading builder of yachts and megayachts.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Azimut yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine