2009 Sea Ray 37 Sundancer Description
Looking for a stylish cruiser that can take you on an adventure? Look no further than this 2009 Sea Ray Sundancer 350 50th Year Anniversary edition!
This yacht is the right blend of performance and comfort. The spacious cockpit features comfortable seating and a wet bar, making it the perfect place to relax and entertain guests.
Step below deck and you’ll find a great interior with all the amenities you need to feel right at home. The salon features plenty of seating and a flat-screen TV, while the galley comes equipped with a refrigerator, stove, and microwave. As well as a queen-size berth, with an aft lounge area perfect for guest sleeping.
Other features of this yacht include a Kohler generator, air conditioning, Skyhook, Axius joystick for easy maneuvering, and a great sound system powered by JL Audio!
Specifications Add to Favorites
2009 Sea Ray 37 Sundancer Vessel Overview
- Axius Joystick
- Sky Hook
- Raymarine C120
- Real teak floors
- Electric Kenyon BBQ
- Under water lights
- JL Audio speakers
- Kohler generator
- Air conditioning
- Recently changed manifolds/risers
- New transom assembly
- New Batteries
- Queen-size berth
- Flat screen tv
- Electric Stove
- Day Head with shower
- Wood floors
- Leather couch
- Aft lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Raymarine C120 Nav Screen
- Axius Joystick
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Fusion Audio
- JL Audio Speakers
- Electric Spotlight
- Teak Floor
- JL Audio Speakers
- Electric Grill
- Wet Bar
- Sunshade (removable)
- Teak table (removable)
The 350 Sundancer. The generous dimensions of this express-style boat make it exceptionally qualified for cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with forward V-berth, big mid-stateroom and convertible salon sofa can sleep six in comfort. Plus there's a full galley and head, and a 26-inch flatscreen TV with remote DVD player.
Contact ID: DD
Sea Ray Yachts
An iconic American brand for decades, Sea Ray was founded by Cornelius “Connie” Ray in 1959. Beginning with the production of fiberglass runabouts in Oxford, MI, Sea Ray’s steady growth during the1960s and 1970s is attributed to the powerful dealer network Ray established. Notably, Sea Ray was the first boat manufacturer to use fiberglass in production boats. By the 1980s, Ray had built Sea Ray into one of the world’s largest boatbuilders with models ranging from 17 to 60 feet. He sold the company in 1986 to Brunswick Corp. for $350 million dollars. By 2000, Sea Ray’s huge model lineup consisting of over 40 models placed the company at the top of the world’s pleasure boat builders.
In 2017, the Brunswick Corp. announced their intention to divest the Sea Ray line and place it up for sale. By July, 2018 — with no buyers in sight — Brunswick reconsidered their decision, opting instead to reinvent Sea Ray by shuttering the yacht and sport yacht segments and emphasizing outboard-powered models from 24 to 40 feet.
HMY Yacht Sales has offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC. Our professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. and stand ready to assist buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of pre-owned Sea Ray.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine