2021 Valhalla Boatworks V-33 Center Console Description
This immaculately kept and well upgraded 2021 Valhalla Boatworks V-33, No Way Jose is loaded with more options than any other V-33 currently on the brokerage market. Lift kept and meticulously maintained with an open checkbook to the highest standards, she stands tall and is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
Part of the Viking Yachts family, Valhalla Boatworks uses only the most advanced technology and craftsmanship to create center consoles that are the epitome of luxury and performance. From her sleek lines and gorgeous Release Marine teak enhancements, to her battle-ready cockpit and powerful Mercury 400hp engines, this vessel is as striking as she is versatile and will be the star of the show in any occasion.
One of the few V-33’s equipped with both a Bow thruster and Optimus 360 Joystick, you will enjoy precise maneuverability and docking with ease, even in close quarters. The added GPS anchoring capabilities will keep you on top of the fish in even the roughest seas, while her upgraded SeaKeeper SK2 eliminates roll to provide optimum stability and comfort, so you can focus on the fun.
Perfect for both serious angling and family cruising alike, this Valhalla V-33 ensures her next owner a truly unforgettable experience on the water. With her numerous upgrades, low hours, and exceptional condition, she is a true gem that won’t last long. Skip the wait and make your appointment to view this 2021 33’ Valhalla, No Way Jose.
2021 Valhalla Boatworks V-33 Center Console Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Soverel Harbour Marina.
No Way Jose Specifications
2021 Valhalla Boatworks V-33 Center Console Vessel Overview
Notable Highlights and Upgrades:
- SeaStar Optimus 360 steering with JOYSTICK
- Seastation GPS anchoring
- Bow thruster
- SeaKeeper SK2
- Release Marine teak helm chairs w/ armrests, electric slides and flip-up bolsters
- Upgraded Release Marine backrests for forward seating
- Faux teak toe rail
- Anchor Chute with Stainless Steel anchor and Lewmar electric windlass
- Release Marine teak helm pod
- Fiberglass hardtop w/ polished aluminum supports aft / forward facing molded in Lumitec mirage spreader lights, 6-rod rocket launcher, molded in overhead electronics pod, molded in radar and (4) overhead lights
- Upgraded upholstery with integrated Bentley stitching
- Release Marine teak helm pod
- Costa Clear single panel for helm
- (2) Lumitec Razor light bars mounted on hardtop
- Costa Marine cover package (console, lounge, helm seating)
- Reverso automatic engine flushing system
- Underwater lights
- Deck box LED lighting - to include all deck and coaming boxes
- Buc Blue hull color
- (6) Extra rod holders
- Gemlux outrigger bases
- Integrated GG Schmitt transom seats
- Rupp carbon fiber 18" telescoping outrigger poles
- Gemlux outrigger bases
Helm and Electronics
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 8617 Multi-Function 17" display
- Garmin XHD2 12kW radar w/ 4' array
- Garmin Reactor 40 auto pilot
- Garmin GHC 20 Autopilot control unit
- Garmin GXM 54 SiriusXM Satellite weather receiver
- Garmin GSD25 premium sonar module
- Mercury vessel view multifunction display
- AIRMAR B275LHW wide beam CHIRP 1kW transducer
- Icom M506 VHF radio
- Fusion Apollo series marine stereo (touch Screen)
- ZipWake automatic trim tabs
- Edson stainless steel steering wheel w/power knob
- (2) JL Audio 7.7” speakers
- (4) JL Audio 8.8” speakers
- JL Audio M600 6 channel amplifier
- Touchscreen SeaKeeper control at helm
- 60 Amp battery charger w/ 50’ shore power cord (30A)
- Anchor / navigation lights
- Lighted flush-mount compass
- Electric panel door for easy access to backside of Helm and electronics equipment
Deck and Hull
- Forward bench seating port and starboard with cupholders and storage beneath
- Forward lounge seating integrated into console with dry storage with (2) Gemlux cup/rod holders
- Large in-deck plumbed fishbox forward
- Polished aluminum recessed bow rail
- Fresh water washdown w/additional spigot in anchor hatch
- Saltwater washdown
- Stainless pop-up cleats and hawse pipes
- Electric marine head w/holding tank and deck pump-out fitting
- Molded vanity with sink and pull out shower wand
- Side storage lockers port & starboard
- Port side dive / boarding door
- Tackle center aft of helm seating with slide out cooler, (6) Gemlux rod holders and
- (6) stainless cup holders (5)
- Gaff/pole storage under gunwale in cockpit
- Plumbed Fish boxes in Cockpit Port and Stbd.
- Pressurized 52 gallon transom livewell with fiberglass lid
- Hooker sea chest live well system with high speed pickup and single 2500 variable speed pump with control knob at helm
- Fuel manifold system
- Bilge pumps forward and aft, with float switches and high water alarm
No Way Jose Youtube Video
HMY Yacht Sales proudly offers the new Valhalla Boatworks center consoles established by the Viking Yacht company. From the legendary builder of the finest sportfishing yachts in the world comes a revolutionary new fleet of center consoles. The V-55, V-46, V-41, V-37, and V-33. These four extraordinary models in the Valhalla Boatworks line-up are high-performance fishing boats designed for serious anglers and built to fish hard and win tournaments.
The same world-class qualities that make Viking Yachts the number 1 boatbuilder in the world also apply to the Valhalla Boatworks model line. The V Series owners get the same innovation, engineering, performance, and quality that you’ve come to expect from Viking.
Examine any area of a Valhalla Boatworks V Series models and you’ll find the highest levels of mechanical and electrical expertise and unmatched fit and finish. The V-33, V-37, V-41, V-46, and V-55 are each designed and built with an integrated Seakeeper mounting structure (molded into the stringer grid and coated with Awlgrip) on centerline in the cockpit. The unit is front and center, with exceptional access and ventilation space. The installations of the sea chest and fuel management system in the lazarette are just as impressive.
The Valhalla Boatworks Design and Engineering team created a custom fuel manifold system for each of the V Series boats. The system stresses reliability and flexibility. With every propulsion package (twins, triples, or quads), each engine can draw from any of the three fuel tanks. Backed by Viking’s industry-leading customer service and highly experienced dealer network, the V Series center consoles are the most advanced and proven hull design in the world.
TO SPEAK WITH AN HMY VALHALLA BOATWORKS PRODUCT SPECIALIST, CALL (561) 330-5030.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we’re experts for Valhalla Boatworks center consoles. One reason is our Valhalla Boatworks Product Team has extensive hands-on experience and is among the best in the industry. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Valhalla Boatworks expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best firm to help you find the best center console possible while receiving an exceptional client experience.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine