Saltwater Sisters Lady Angler Tournament – Stuart Sailfish Club
October 16, 2020 - October 17, 2020
The 35th Annual Saltwater Sisters Lady Angler Tournament will take place on Saturday, October 17th, 2020, with final registration & Check-in taking place on Friday, October 16th, 2020. To register online for the tournament, please click here. This ladies tournament benefits “Friends in Pink,” a local organization which assists women (and men) with breast cancer who are in need of financial assistance.
No Boat? No Problem! Fish aboard Deep Sea Fishing’s Safari 1 vessel which will be docked at Pirate’s Cove Resort & Marina
You may bring your own lunch & beverages. Rod, reel & bait is included! Arrive at Pirate’s Cove by 7:30AM.
2020 Tournament Schedule:
- Friday, October 16th | Pirate’s Cove Resort & Marina
- 4:30 PM | Final Registration / Check in
- Virtual Captain’s Meeting (more details to follow)
- Saturday, October 17th | Pirate’s Cove Resort & Marina | Tournament Fishing Day
- 7:00 AM | Shot Gun Start at Red Inlet Sea Buoy
- 2:00 PM | Weigh Station Open at Sailfish Marina
- 3:00 PM | Lines out
- 4:00 PM | All boats must check in by phone: (772) 888-6337
- 4:30 PM | Weigh Station Closes
- Virtual Awards Presentation | There will not be an Awards Banquet at this year’s event. In lieu, a virtual awards presentation will take place virtually on Facebook and Instagram.