Saltwater Sisters Lady Angler Tournament – Stuart Sailfish Club
September 27, 2019 - September 28, 2019
The 34th Annual Saltwater Sisters Lady Angler Tournament has been rescheduled to September 27 and 28, 2019. To register for the tournament, please click here. This ladies tournament benefits Breast Cancer Awareness and defraying the expense of mamograms and breast cancer treatments. There will be 3 pre-parties this year, plus the kick-off party! Festivities include a Rock n’ Roll themed costume contest, silent and live auctions, and an Awards Dinner.
No Boat? No Problem! Fish on Safari 1 and still join all the fun!
Kick-Off Party Schedule:
- Saturday, June 29 | Pre-Party | Pirate’s Cove (3-6PM)
- Friday, July 19 | Pre-Party | Pirate’s Cove (4-7PM)
- Saturday, August 10 | Pre-Party | Manatee Island Bar & Grill (3-6PM)
2019 Tournament Schedule:
- Friday, September 27th | Pirate’s Cove Resort & Marina
- 4:30 PM | Final Registration / Check in
- 7:00 PM | Captain’s Meeting Followed by Costume Party and Kick-Off Festivities
- Saturday, September 28st | Pirate’s Cove Resort & Marina | Tournament Fishing Day and Awards Dinner
- 7:00 AM | Shot Gun Start at Red Inlet Sea Buoy
- 2:00 PM | Weigh Station Open at Pirates Cove
- 3:00 PM | Lines out
- 4:00 PM | All boats must check in with committee boat
- 4:30 PM | Weigh Station Closes
- 6:00-9:00 | Awards Dinner | SSC Tiki Hut
A portion of the event proceeds will benefit:
Friends In Pink: On the Treasure Coast of Florida, it costs $356,000.00 to prevail over Breast Cancer. Friends In Pink has assisted nearly 300 people survive the financial, emotional and psychological burdens of Breast Cancer since it’s inception in 2004. They are the only organization that helps with a patient’s medical expenses, unlike other organizations who’s fundraisting goes to research.
Windsor Community Angels is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 that was created to answer a very specific need in our community. Too many women go without getting their annual mammograms simply because they have no insurance and cannot afford the test. This simple life saving test should be avaialble to all who need it. Windsor Community Angels will host fundraisers throughout the year in order to provide women in our community with FREE mammograms