Old Bahama Bay Wahoo Charity Cup
November 16, 2017 - November 18, 2017
The 2017 Old Bahama Bay Wahoo Charity Cup will be held November 16-18th at Old Bahama Bay Resort & Marina in West End Grand Bahama. This fishing tournament is a non for profit tournament with all proceeds going to Leukemia & Lymphoma NI. 100% of all cash donations, 20% of boat entry fees, and all proceeds from the raffle and silent auction items will go straight to Leukemia & Lymphoma NI.
To register for the tournament please click here.
Overall 2 day total weight of the 3 biggest Wahoo (allowed to weigh 3 fish each day)
15 lb. minimum weight of each fished weighed
1st Place Overall
2nd Place Overall
3rd Place Overall
Men’s biggest wahoo of tournament
Women’s biggest wahoo of tournament
Biggest Fun Fish:
Biggest fun fish of tournament (one prize only)
Eligible species dolphin, Yellowfin & Blackfin tuna
- All boats fishing in tournament from Florida must clear Bahamian Customs prior to fishing and abide by Bahamian Law.
- No electric reels
- Wire lines are allowed
- No mutilated fish will be weighed
- No fish under 15lbs will be accepted in total weight
- All decisions regarding this fishing tournament are the sole discretion of the tournament committee.
- All Boats and Anglers shall fish each day based on their own desire and ability and hereby acknowledge the tournament committee or any charity partners are not responsible for any decisions made to fish in the event of questionable sea conditions.
- Tournament committee will make the official call on weather 3-5 days before the tournament. If tournament is called due to bad weather, the non-charitable portion of the entry fee will be refunded.
About the Charity:
Leukemia & Lymphoma NI is based at the Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology at Queens University Belfast, a registered US non-profit organization focusing on the causes of and cures to Leukemia, Lymphoma, & Myeloma. The Fragrant Harbor Fishing Team is organizing the tournament along with Old Bahama Bay Resort & Marina. The owner of Fragrant Harbor (60’ Viking) sits on the board of this charity and has a personal connection to this cause after losing his sister to Leukemia in 1984 when she was 20 years old.