2024 Viking 80 Convertible Description
KEMOSABE Specifications Add to Favorites
2024 Viking 80 Convertible Vessel Overview
Careful thought, imagination, and expert engineering were blended to create a layout that vastly increases salon seating, provides the largest TV available, and utilizes every possible square foot for storage and refrigeration.
Liberal use of slab style stone flooring, wood crown molding, Cambria , innovative mirror placements, satin gold hardware, and additional insulation and padding, are a few of the significant upgrades that set this interior apart from others. Improvements such as 360° swivel bar stools (with backs for support and square foot rings for comfort), Dewberry couches, additional lighting, and a host of subtle custom details make KEMOSABE more functional and inviting.Vessel Highlights
(3) Trillion Series Release helm chairs with footrests, teak cockpit sole, teak coaming & covering boards, Release teak helm pod, Dometic watermaker/SPOT ZERO XZ combo, SEAKEEPER SK35 gyro stabilizer, Rite air system, helm sunpad air, cockpit haunch air, mezzanine air, hydraulic bow thruster & windlass, removeable stainless steel fairlead, stainless steel anchor with 600' rode/25' chain, (2) Cablemasters, sliding fender track under rub rail, (4) underwater lights, spare propellersAttention To Detail Options
Additional insulation under Amtico in salon and galley, double carpet padding in salon, custom Amtico in pantry, recessed companionway handrail wider step at helm to edge of console, teak salon entry door threshold, awlgripped tiller and brass parts in lazzarette, lights and switch in anchor locker, fuel fills port and starboard, powder coated hand rails inside transom door, Costa cockpit coverFishing Equipment
Release fishing chair with seven-hole launcher, Release freestanding 11 hole rocket launcher, Rupp 48' Bigg Riggs HD outriggers with 4 spreaders, heavy back bar, and lay out hydraulic system, Rupp center rigger, MIYA EPOCH Super US9 teaser reels, (8) rod holders on aft bridge rail, (4) rod holders in each cockpit haunch, (2) full size length fishboxes, (2) crushed ice machines, 12V outlets in cockpit, 24V outlets in cockpit, Release Marine boltless rod holders, threaded scupper for on deck live well, transom door with gate, livewell in transom fishbox, cockpit freezer bait traysElectronics
Furuno CSH8L full circle scanning Sonar, Garmin 96 mile radar, (4) Garmin GPS MAP 8700 black box, (4) SEATRONX 17" Touch screen displays, Garmin GPSMAP 8612, AIS, Garmin GSD-26 Chirp video sounder/Airmar PM411C ultra wide beam tournament series transducer, Garmin autopilot, (2) ICOM M605 VHF radios, STARLINK High performance maritime Package, (7) GOST wide angle cameras, FLIR MD625 thermal imaging camera, (2) ACR LED spotlights, GOST Alarm system, DINNTECO Lightning protection system, Garmin GPS MAP 8617/cockpit, headphones for crew communicationHardtop Details
(8) lights, 20" RDS LED light bar, safety rail ground opening, molded-in navigation lights, 3-sided EZ2CY enclosure, (3) air vents forward, custom forward center panel to eliminate windshieldRefrigeration Summary
Custom wine cooler in salon, (2) SUB ZERO freezers in pantry, drink box in salon step, icemaker in salon, both port mezzanine steps are refrigerated, freezer in mezzanine seat, freezer/refrigerator on flybridgeEngine Room Options
Back up fuel transfer pump, Headhunter fresh water pump, tool box, WILLY VAC system, SONAR tube, (2) ELECTROSEA systems, back up fresh water pump, back up head pump, (2) handrails overhead, UV system for all fresh water, custom hoses and floor matting
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine