2014 Viking 76 Enclosed Bridge Description
"Osh-It" is a gorgeous 2014 Viking 76' Enclosed Bridge that has been professionally maintained. This second-owner 76' Viking has enjoyed family fishing as well as cruising since new. "Osh-it" has 5 staterooms and 4 heads. This 2014 Viking 76' Enclosed Bridge is equipped with additional fuel, a Seakeeper M26, mezzanine air-conditioning, davit, cradle and extended MTU warranty until 8/1/2023!
OSH IT Specifications Add to Favorites
2014 Viking 76 Enclosed Bridge Vessel Overview
Layout & Accommodations
The layout of the 76 Viking Enclosed Flybridge is the envy of the industry. The main deck features a salon/galley/dinette living space with an easy access staircase to the enclosed bridge. The galley is highlighted by an island counter which provides access from both sides. All six drawers here are refrigerators (freezers are provided on the bridge and in the cockpit mezzanine seat). A full sized oven, convection/microwave, and an abundance of door, drawer, and slide out storage (along with a huge pantry) is provided. A dishwasher and compactor are undercounter forward. The handy and functional dinette is to starboard (a 40" TV is provided here) and the L-shaped lounge is aft to starboard. A 60" TV is to port on the finished staircase wall. A bar with clear cube icemaker is concealed in the salon.
On the lower deck, the full beam master has custom additional clothes storage drawers, entertainment center, ensuite facilities and custom egress port holes port and starboard. Guest accommodations are provided in the forward queen berth stateroom with ensuite head. To port are two guest staterooms with a shared head. To starboard is the crew stateroom with TV, ensuite head and shower, and a small desk for crew duties. An Octoplex control panel is also located in this cabin.
Additional fuel tank, Cool Breeze mezzanine air system, black mask, 1600GPD Village watermaker, SEAKEEPER M26, ESKIMO 540 ice maker, MAXWELL RC12 hydraulic windlass, Viking bow pulpit, Nautical Structures HMC 2200 davit (4 function), fender tracks, hydraulic bow thruster, remote generator gauges on bridge for both generators, auxiliary DC water pump, tool boxes in engine room, UV filter on fresh water system, GRUNFOS seawater pumps in place of standard,, back up analog fuel gauges, 60' chain with 300' rode for anchor, (6) white underwater lights
Palm Beach Towers Tuna Tower, US9 MIYA EPOCH teaser reels with controls on bridge, in cockpit and in tower, Rupp Hydraulic outriggers, Bluewater fighting chair, live well in sole, transom fish box plumbed as live well, (6) rod holders in haunches, 24V reel outlets, 12V reel outlets, transom door, rod holders, rod holders on aft bridge rail
Every so often, a yacht comes on the market that exemplifies true open checkbook maintenance, and constant attention to detail. Osh-it is an example of such an offering. A short list is below:
- MTU 16V2000 engines- current hours under 1925
- Village Marine watermaker (1600 GPD) upgraded to new touch screen panel and new membranes
- Clearline Electro-sea chlorine generator for preventing barnacle growth in raw water cooling system
- Dometic 48000 BTU chillers upgraded to new series with titanium cooling coils (8/2017)
- Custom raw water manifolds and pumps for feeding livewells, generators and air conditioning.
- A-SEA 25 KW/100A shore power converters to take any voltage from 540 to 180, single or 3-phase, and convert it to 120/250 for all of ship's equipment ($60,000)
- Mezzanine cooling via 1 ton dedicated chiller
- Algae X fuel polishing system incorporated to clean each time fuel is transferred tank to tank, or on demand via the Octoplex system
- 60" Samsung VHD TV in salon, replaced in 2017
- SEAKEEPER M26 model fully serviced including updated software and cooling pump (8/2018)
- (2) RITE AIR Dehumidifier systems installed (8/2017)
- MTU Extended warranty in place until 8/1/2023 ( or 2350 hours)
Molded in mezzanine access step from starboard cockpit with refrigeration, hinged lid on top of cockpit tackle center, opening port lights in master stateroom, lighting under flybridge overhang
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
(2) Furuno radars - 96 and 120 mile, Furuno FA-150 AIS, Garmin GHC 20 autopilot, Garmin 8530 GPS MAP, Furuno Navnet 3D GPS, chartplotter, depth and fishfinder (5) KEP Monitors, (2) ICOM IC-M604 VHF, KVH Mini V-Sat Sat Internet, Gost tracking and monitoring system, Sirius XM and Furuno weather, KVH Tracvision Sat TV, 5" Ritchie compass
Furuno 96 mile radar, Garmin OS40 Repeater GPS, Garmin GHC Autopilot, Furuno TZ Touch GPS, KEP Monitors, ICOM IC-M604 and Commandmic VHF, Furuno RD-33 depthfinder, 3' Ritchie compass
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
As the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts, HMY averages over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, has more Viking Yachts experts on staff, and also has the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we’re the authority for new and used Viking Yachts. Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry. Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry, and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since. From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines