2017 Viking 75 Motoryacht Description
This 2017 Viking 75 Motor Yacht KALEEN features inviting and luxurious interior accommodations along with generous outdoor seating, lounging, and dining options. Breathtaking performance, superb styling and industry-leading engineering, coupled with her “envy of the industry” layout, combine to deliver a magnificent cruising yacht. Her engines are covered under EXTENDED WARRANTY until 10/31/2026 or 1583 hours. Call for more information on this stunning 2017 Viking 75 Motor Yacht KALEEN.
2017 Viking 75 Motoryacht Disclaimer
KALEEN Specifications Add to Favorites
2017 Viking 75 Motoryacht Vessel Overview
KALEEN's accommodations are highlighted by a full beam master suite, VIP queen suite forward, guest suite with twin lower berths to starboard, and a guest suite to port with a queen berth. Two crew cabins with a shared head/stall shower arrangement, and an abbreviated galley, are accessed from the swim platform. The spacious salon, fully equipped galley, handy day head, and split dining table arrangements are on the main deck.
Access to the enclosed flybridge in provided from the salon and the aft deck. There is room to roam on this yacht! Galley features include SUB ZERO refrigeration, four-burner cooktop, disposal, dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, built-in full oven, compactor, double stainless steel sink, and an abundance of storage.Electronics & Navigational Equipment
Garmin XHD2 radar, Garmin 8622 GPSMAP, Garmin GSD-26 Chirp video sounder, GARMIN 8617 GPSMAP, (3) Garmin touch screen monitors, Garmin Autopilot, (2) ICOM M605 VHF radios, Furuno RD33 data organizer, Garmin AIS600 transponder, Garmin GXM53 weather antenna, FLIR thermal imaging camera, spotlight, engine room and aft deck cameras, KVH HD7 SAT TV, WiFi systemNotable Factory Options
Maxwell RC12 hydraulic anchor windlass, upgraded polished stainless steel anchor, hydraulic swim platform, SEAKEEPER SK26 gyro stabilizer, 1400 GPD watermaker with auto backflush, power distribution system with touch screen controls in salon, crew area, and on flybridge, Veem interceptor propellersConvenience Options
TVs and stereo in four staterooms, captain's cabin, salon, and on flybridge, mesh interior window covers on flybridge, tinted windows on flybridge, wine cooler in salon, clear cube icemaker in salon, (2) 4-ton chilled water A/C systems, drink box on flybridge, laundry center, crew area refrigerator and microwave, central vacuum systemExterior Convenience Options
SURE SHADE electric awning in flybridge overhang, air conditioned seat backs on aft deck, docking controls concealed in aft deck haunches include shifter, joystick, and thruster controls, foredeck seating and sunpad, foredeck drink refrigerator, removable sun shade on foredeck, transom shower, opening glass sunroof panel on flybridge custom furniture on aft flybridge deck, underwater lights, TIDE RIDE boarding ladder system, (5) aft deck teak chairs, concealed fender storage forward.Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
(2) 12V2000 M96L diesels with dynamic positioning joystick and EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE UNTIL 10/31/2026 or 1583 hours, (2) 29KW Onan generators (815 and 820 hours), DELTA T ventilation system, fuel priming pumps, fuel transfer system, oil change system for engines, transmissions, and generators with exterior pump out, central sea water system, fresh water in engine room, dual Racor fuel filters, Tides dripless shaft seals, Glendenning Cablemasters for 100A cords, back up fuel transfer and sea water pumps, storage shelves over both generators, tool box
KALEEN Virtual Walkthrough
KALEEN Youtube Video
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine