2018 Viking 72 Enclosed Bridge Description
Step aboard this 2018 Viking 72 Enclosed Bridge – 50 CALIBER. This beautiful sportfish has enjoyed professional maintenance since new. In August 2022 she had a fresh bottom service at Viking including Black Widow paint and prop speed. This 72′ Viking also had a complete ceramic coat applied including the windows. She is ready to fish or cruise today.
Call to see this 2018 Viking 72 Enclosed Bridge – 50 CALIBER, located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
50 CALIBER Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Viking 72 Enclosed Bridge Vessel Overview
Four stateroom/four head layout, plus a handy day head, and luxurious enclosed flybridge. Options include mirrored ceilings in four heads, carpet runner, TVs in all staterooms, 55" pop up TV and 40" mounted TV in salon and TV on the flybridge. A new Bosch washer and dryer was installed in 2021. Liberal use of custom wallpaper, AMTICO, CAMBRIA, and upgraded fabrics complete a tasteful and elegant interior finish.Electronics
(3) KEP 19" LED glass bridge monitors, Furuno 96 mile radar, Furuno Navnet 3D, Furuno color sounder with 50/200 KHZ transducers, Garmin GHP 20 Viper autopilot, (2) ICOM M605 VHF radios, Garmin GPS plotter, Garmin GSD-26 color sounder, KVH V3-IP tracphone, KVH HD7 SAT TV, FLIR thermal imaging camera, ACR searchlight, WiFi, cellular phone, engine room and cockpit cameras, Fusion stereo, Furuno RD33 data organizer
Garmin GPS7612, ICOM VHF Command Mic, bow thruster control
Aft Station Electronics
GARMIN GPS7612, ICOM VHF Command MicFishing Equipment
Palm Beach Towers Tuna Tower, Rupp 43' Big Riggs Outriggers with hydraulic package, Rupp center rigger, (8) rod holders on aft flybridge rail, Release Trillion series fighting chair, MIYA EPOCH US9 teaser reels, 12V and 24V outlets under coaming, transom fishbox, transom door with gate, (6) gunwale rod holders, ESKIMO crushed ice machine, live bait well, fresh water washdown, salt water wash down, underdeck fish boxes, cockpit freezerNotable Options
Cruisair "Cool Breeze" mezzanine air system, custom BUC BLUE gelcoat, SEAKEEPER SK26 gyro with 1580 run and 690 sea hours, WILLY VAC system, SPOT ZERO, 1400 GPD watermaker, Release teak helm pod at aft station, Maxwell S4 windlass with stainless fairlead and anchor, cockpit sunshade with poles, cockpit cover, custom mezzanine cushions, teak cockpit sole, teak mezzanine, black mask, (2) Glendenning Cablemasters, radar mast, fresh water on bow, refrigerated drink box in salon entry stepMechanical Overview
Twin MTU 16V2000 M96L engines with 920 hours, MTU Extended engine warranty until 4/9/25 or 1415 hours - whichever comes first, hydraulic system and bow thruster, Dynamic Positioning with joystick, backup sea water pump, trolling valves, (2) ONAN 29kw generators, fuel transfer system, oil change system, ElectroSea system installed 2021, props are VEEM with performance strips
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine