2022 Viking 68 Convertible Description
This 2022 Viking 66 Convertible KEMOSABE features a layout that is the envy of the industry, along with a comprehensive list of factory, after market, and “attention to detail” options that provide for safe and comfortable use and enjoyment.
KEMOSABE Specifications Add to Favorites
2022 Viking 68 Convertible Vessel Overview
KEMOSABE features a functional and comfortable layout that is the envy of the industry. Highlights include a four stateroom, four head layout in her lower cabin spaces. Additionally, the main deck offers custom galley, dinette, generous pantry, handy day head, and a large L-shaped seating area. Access to the cockpit is provided via an electric sliding door. Special note is that an additional access to the fourth guest/crew stateroom is provided through the engine room for owner/guest privacy.Electronics & Navigational Equipment
(3) 17" Garmin GPSMAP8617 monitors, Garmin chart plotter, Garmin 96 mile HD radar, Garmin GSD-26 Chirp 2kw video sounder, Garmin autopilot, (2) ICOM M605 VHF radios, Furuno RD33 data organizer, KVH Tri-America Tracvision HD7 SAT TV, (2) ACR spotlights, (6) GOST wide angle cameras, Fusion stereo, WAVE WiFi, GOST watch alarm, GOST tracker, Garmin GPSMAP 8616 in cockpit haunch, upgraded speakers in cockpit and on flybridgeFishing Equipment
46' RUPP BIG RIGG outriggers with (4) spreaders, Rupp 24V hydraulic system, outriggers lay out and lay aft, Rupp center rigger, MIYA EPOCH US9 high speed teaser reels, (8) rod holders on aft bridge rail, (2) 12V reel outlets in cockpit, (2) 24V reel outlets in cockpit, (6) rod holders in cockpit haunches, (6) gunwhale rod holders, custom Release rocket launcher, transom door with gate, (2) DOMETIC crushed ice machines, bait freezer, (3) custom bait trays, (2) live bait well, transom fish box plumbed as live well, refrigerated port and starboard step boxes, tackle storage cabinet, (3) spreader lights on switchesFlybridge
Custom Palm Beach Towers carbon fiber hardtop, Release Marine teak helm pod, electronic single lever controls, drop down electric electronics box, refrigerated drink box, large freezer, (3) Release Trillion series helm chairs with covers, watermaker and ice machine controls, upgraded stainless steel gas springs on bench seats, split radio box lids, custom recessed finger pulls for electronics box lid, 12V accessory outlet, 3-sided EZ2CY enclosure to end of helm with track to track fastener, air vent at top of forward panel, molded in navigation lights, (6) hardtop lights, 30" LED lightbar aft, forward light bar, custom electric antennas that lower at the touch of a button.Notable Custom Options
Teak cockpit sole, teak covering boards, teak coaming, custom peninsula galley, custom wood crown moldings, additional TV above dinette, wine chiller in salon, Clear Cube icemaker in pantry, (2) tool boxes in engine roomNotable Factory Options
SEAKEEPER SK26 gyro stabilizer, fuel fills port and starboard, Willy Vac system, UV system for all fresh water, safe in master stateroom, SEA STRONG water pumps for central seawater system, additional 29KW generator, additional fuel tank, forward window mask, bow thruster, DOMETIC X2 double pass SPOT ZERO/water maker combo unit, back up fuel transfer pump, 120V back up Headhunter water pump, ELECTROSEA system, upgraded 3/4" Pex hoses for all washdownsAttention To Detail Highlights
(2) Televisions in crew stateroom, television in port stateroom, extended engine room flooring between engines, (4) SUB ZERO refrigerator drawers and (4) SUB ZERO freezer drawers in peninsula, mattress pads for all beds, second set of sheets for master and crew staterooms, additional 110V/USB outlets, rod storage in port stateroom upper bunk, drawers under bunk in port stateroom, double carpet padding throughout, grab rails inside transom door, (3) cockpit swim steps, stainless steel cap on toe rail, custom cabinet outside pantry, tackle center cushion to match mezzanine cushions, deletion of venturi window to provide unobstructed line of sight from helm, custom flybridge and mezzanine cushions with Bentley stitching, custom Dewberry sofa, electric shades in salon
KEMOSABE Virtual Walkthrough
KEMOSABE Youtube Video
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine