2014 Hinckley 43 Talaria Description
"RICOCHET" is a 2014 Hinckley 43' Talaria and hull is number 001 of the series: She is hands down the most well equipped 43' Hinckley on the market considering it went through a complete refit in 2020. "RICOCHET" is loaded with a SEAKEEPER 6, Complete Garmin Suite, KVH Satellite TV, Fresh Paint, New Upholstery, LED Lighting, and Upgraded Audio/Visual equipment. This vessel was involved in an accident in 2019, and the owner put together the most experienced/talented team to manage and execute the inspection, repair, and finishing processes. All service records of this process are available for complete transparency. The result of this refit is nothing short of spectacular and the end result is the nicest 43' Hinckley anywhere.
RICOCHET Specifications Add to Favorites
2014 Hinckley 43 Talaria Vessel Overview
RICOCHET 2014 Hinckley 43' Talaria
"RICOCHET" 2014 Hinckley 43' Talaria Hull number 001 of the series: is hands down the most well equipped 43' Talaria on the market considering it went through a complete refit in 2020. "RICOCHET" is loaded with a SEAKEEPER 6, Complete Garmin Suite, KVH Satellite TV, Fresh Paint, New Upholstery, LED Lighting, and Upgraded Audio/Visual equipment. This vessel was involved in an accident in 2019, and the owner put together the most experienced/talented team to manage and execute the inspection, repair, and finishing processes. All service records of this process are available for complete transparency. The result of this refit is nothing short of spectacular and the end result is the nicest 43' Hinckley anywhere.
2020 REFIT DETAILS
Paint - Bottom walnut shell blasted and barrier coated, and two coats of bottom paint Entire boat painted by Hinckley of Stuart with Awlcraft 2000, Bottom: Petit vivid red/white, 50/50, topsides, Kingston Grey, superstructure, Matterhorn White, boot stripe, Matterhorn White. All components on hardtop are painted Matterhorn White to match superstructure. July 2020, custom faux mast paint, exterior varnish ten coats on all exterior finishes
Cockpit and Windows - all windows and railings caulked after painting, new wiper blades, new Sure Shade mechanism in cockpit and new fabric, insulated stainless sink installed in cockpit, all new Sunbrella exterior cushions
Engines/Generator - Cummins engines serviced to include upgraded SMX QSB seawater pumps, heat exchangers taken off and bundles cleaned, new after coolers installed, all fluids and filters changed including coolant. Generator heat exchanger and cooler removed and serviced, all fluids changed, and filters changed. Motors have 435 hours.
SEAKEEPER 6 - installed in 2019 by New England Boat Works and engineered by Hinckley and has 50 hours and extended warranty.
Electronics - Complete Garmin suite of electronics to include two large touchscreen panels, A.I.S., autopilot, wind indicator, and open array radar. Satellite KVH TV in stateroom and salon and SAT telephone. New Kalenberg air horns on hard top along with hailer and new L.E.D. rear facing light on mast.
Lighting - New L.E.D. lighting in cockpit, underwater lighting,
Audio/Visual - VHF, Fusion radios, and new television in salon and master stateroom. New exterior speakers and salon speakers are faux teak to match interior.
Salon/Pilot House - New ultra-leather interior and matching ultra-leather on the two STIDD electric helm chairs, new galley counter top, sink and faucet and cook top.
Boat has always been serviced by Hinckley or New England Boat Works and all service records are available for inspection. Boat is in pristine condition!
The "T43" is one of the most successful and popular models introduced by Hinckley and RICOCHET is a beautiful example of the model, thoughtfully outfitted and customized by an experienced owner. She incorporates many Hinckley firsts, from the galley-up layout (excellent for cruising and entertaining) to the patented frameless glass aft enclosure to the cockpit ShureShade electric bimini that retracts into the pilothouse overhead. Maintained by Hinckley service since new, RICOCHET is ready to go!
HULL and DECK
- Matterhorn White Superstructure
- Kingston Grey Topsides
- Petit Vivid Red/White 50/50 Blend Custom Bottom Paint
- The Hull is built using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch. Includes raw water washdown spigot
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 35' of 3/8" stainless steel chain spliced to 200' of 5/8" three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) stainless steel cleats: two 12" bow cleats, two 12" stern cleats and four 10" pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4' flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (2) Combination cup holder/fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains. Includes stainless steel post for holding up shore cord.
- Custom Hinckley stainless steel "Bo-Peep" removable boarding handle with mounts in starboard side deck at coaming gate and storage under port kick well
- Custom faux teak mast
A large, comfortable cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse.
- Molded opposing L-shaped settees on port and starboard with storage beneath and upholstered in Bell-Dura Polyolefin Tennessee Marine" outdoor fabric – New December 2020
- Insulated Sink/Drink Cooler – New December 2020
- Cockpit amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door with icemaker and storage
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Molded-in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Optional quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- New SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (mechanism and material) – New December 2020
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower by transom door to swim platform
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the Helm area forward to starboard, the Galley to port and a comfortable Dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate-controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the Guest Cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the Head, with access from hallway and master cabin forward and a separate stall shower.
Forward is the Master Cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
The Pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The Helm area is to starboard forward with two Stidd seats and the raised galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Gloss finished cherry window frames, instrument pod and shelf on port side. Dash pod, face and settee vertical services are also cherry clad with gloss varnish
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm with electric fore/aft adjustment. Seats are powder coated to match Cream deck color with Ivory Luxor leather upholstery(December 2020). Outboard helm seat has manual up/down adjustment and inboard passenger seat has custom higher pedestal for greater visibility underway. New December 2020
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees just re-upholstered in– Ivory Luxor leather fabric
- (6) stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Upgraded cherry pilothouse table with manually adjustable pedestal and slide to allow use at dining, cocktail and berth height
- Three fixed frameless forward windows.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Optional Skysol pleated blinds for pilothouse side windows
- Recessed Roman blinds for aft glass windows and door
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- Optional swing arm lamps with shades on pillars at aft corners of pilothouse
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Fold down 32" flat screen SAMSUNG LED TV monitor with connect to DVD player, dockside cable inlet and powered TV antenna. New December 2020
The Galley is located up in the forward port area of the pilothouse and benefits from excellent light and ventilation and connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat.
- 2cm "Caesarstone Cosmopolitan" White Quartz countertop with under mounted polished Skandvik stainless steel sink (New December 2020) and single lever Grohe faucet with integrated pull out sprayer
- Stainless steel microwave - located under galley counter
- U-Line two drawer refrigerator with cherry fronts
- Electric single-burner electric cooktop New December 2020
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Slide out storage for wine and wine glasses
- Large "pantry" drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under microwave
Located to starboard forward of the pilothouse the Guest Cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people and is finished in satin varnished cherry.
- Large hanging locker with seat below is located forward of a settee that easily converts to a double berth
- Sheer lockers over varnished cherry ceiling battens outboard of berth for additional storage
- LED rope lighting under sheer lockers with dimmer
- LED overhead lighting with dimmer
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Cherry trimmed fixed portlight with drop down pleated shade
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Donghia "PiÃ±ata – Navy Blue" with storage below
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole.
The Head is accessed from the master cabin and companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall.
- Corian "Deep Nocturne" countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished teak trim
- Optional removable teak grate in shower
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Two stainless steel towel bars on the inside of each head door as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- 3/4-length cherry framed mirror on head door.
The large and comfortable Master Cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers.
- Queen mattress upgraded to Handcraft Mattress System 6 (gel foam over pocket coil with latex comfort layer and premium Tencel Fabric smooth top) with cover upholstered in Ralph Lauren "Sand Cove Damask – Baltic"
- Large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- LED flat-screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead with connection to DVD player, powered TV antenna and dockside cable inlet New December 2020
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- Built in owner's safe
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- Fusion Stereo Remote New December 2020
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
· JetStick II® - Hinckley's 2nd generation integrated JetStick® control system with Hinckley's "H-Lock" automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
· (2) GARMIN GPSMAP86 multifunction color touch screen displays NEW December 2020
· GARMIN GPS 19x antenna NEW December 2020
· GARMIN GXM54 Sirius Satellite Weather and Audio Receiver NEW December 2020
· GARMIN GMR Fantom 54" Open Array Radar NEW December 2020
· GARMIN Reactor 4 Autopilot NEW December 2020
· GARMIN GRF10 Rudder Sensor NEW December 2020
· ACR spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof, painted to match the deck
· Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers
· 4½" Ritchie compass; mounted forward of helm
· Dual Kahlenberg 24-volt DC air horn with switch on dash NEW December 2020
- Samsung 29" HD LED TV mounted in master cabin NEW December 2020
- Samsung 32" HD LED TV mounted in fold down overhead enclosure in pilothouse NEW December 2020
- Fusion MS-IP700i AM/FM iPod stereo receiver
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse and master cabin
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Audiovox 12v DVD/CD player
- Alpine speakers in cockpit, pilothouse, guest cabin and master cabin
- New exterior speakers and salon speakers are faux teak to match interior NEW December 2020
- Dockside cable connection
- (2) Roku boxes for TV's in master cabin and pilothouse
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V NEW 2019
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries. NEW 2019
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse
- Generator - Onan 13.5 kw generator. Serviced December 2020
Twin QSB 6.7 liter 550HP Cummins common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps and Twin Disc reverse gear and CV shaft coupled to Hamilton 322 Jet Drives. Serviced December 2020 including New After Coolers, Heat Exchangers boiled, water pumps replaced with upgraded SMX water pumps in lieu of stock Sherwood pumps. New water heater element.
- SmartCraft VesselView multifunctional digital display for each engine, with dedicated gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, tachometer and fuel level.
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- 110v AC block heaters on main engines for cold weather use
- Dual Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and single Racor for generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Bow thruster - Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStickII®.
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-Conditioning with reverse-cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflushï£¨ marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high water alarms
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 35' of 3/8" stainless steel chain spliced to 200' of 5/8" three-strand 100% nylon line
- Window covers for front pilothouse fixed windows (install from inside)
- Interior cabin sole covers
- Mooring cover for entire cockpit NEW December 2020
- Custom handrail covers
- Cockpit settee cushion covers
- 8" brass bell
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40' x 5/8"
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- (2) Boathooks (on mounted in anchor locker on foredeck)
- New Faux Teak Mast NEW December 2020
- Lighting on Mast NEW December 2020
RICOCHET Virtual Walkthrough
The Hinckley Yacht brand is world renowned for its sophisticated styling and superior performance. Few shipyards create such stunning pieces of watercraft as Hinckley Yachts. The Hinckley Yacht Company was founded in Southwest Harbor, Main and has been servicing and building yachts of the finest quality since 1928. Their fabrication process is considered to be a work of art where each element of the build is passionately executed from concept to completion. Throughout the construction of a Hinckley yacht, their talented builders keep a keen eye on quality and focus on highly detailed craftsmanship.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results