2013 Hinckley Talaria 34 Description
“Just a Smidge” is a 2013 Hinckley Talaria 34’. Sharing the graceful Down East lines of the original Hinckley Picnic Boat, the Hinckley T34 is a twin diesel jet boat intended for day trips with family and friends. The single-level deck flows easily from the helm to the swim platform. There are two separate seating areas in the T34, one with facing curved lounges under the hardtop and the other with plush fore- and aft-facing seats in the cockpit. Re-powered in September 2022 with twin Volvo D4 engines, “Just a Smidge” has extended warranties through August 19th 2026. Meticulously maintained with an open check book, this 2013 Hinckley Talaria 34’ is ready for her next owner.
2013 Hinckley Talaria 34 Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Palm Harbor Marina.
Just a Smidge Specifications
2013 Hinckley Talaria 34 Vessel Overview
Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Stars & Stripes Blue Awlgrip Hull.
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12 volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless Steel handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rail
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head.
- One oversized low-profile stainless-steel hatch in cabin house with roller blind/screen
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with teak inserts, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless Steel Swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull
- Transom mounted stainless steel tow hook
- Custom hull reinforced & stainless steel tow eye on stem
- Hinckley with gloss varnished teak on dash, pilothouse instrument pod and window frames
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) oversized stainless steel hatches on pilothouse top with roller blind/screens.
- Two Hinckley seats port and starboard. Covered with Ultraleather Ivory.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Sunbrella “Dupione Pearl”.
- Air conditioning return air vents and Accupoint vents in pilothouse
- Two sets of rod racks under pilothouse overhead
- Insulated white overhead.
- Lighting is three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®”. The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
The cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Cushions covered in Sunbrella “Dupione Pearl”
- Varnished teak coaming cap
- Hinckley custom built teak step box to aid boarding on port or stb side
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in seat lockers.
- Stamoid cockpit cover
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Sandalwood Corian countertop
- Single under mounted polished stainless-steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless-steel front-loading refrigerator.
- 110 VAC microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Sandalwood Corian countertop with under mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/handheld shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella “Dupione Pearl”.
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- Overhead opening hatch with roller blind/screen
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House – Two (2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150-amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- Mastervolt 2000W Inverter/Battery Charger
- 2X 30-amp – 110v shore power cord
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Proportional electric 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley custom JetStick Gen3 control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
Generator: 5-kw Onan marine diesel generator with remote digital display start/stop panel and sound shield.
Air Conditioning: Air Conditioning for interior and pilothouse. Total of 24,000 BTU = 8,000 BTU unit for interior, two 8,000 BTU units for pilothouse, with reverse-cycle for heat.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head. Provides heat when the engine is running.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high-water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160-gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shutdown.
Ground Tackle System:
- Maxwell electric windlass pkg: Polished stainless steel Delta anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- (5) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders with fleece covers
- Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- (6) Life jackets
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
Just a Smidge Youtube Video
The Hinckley Yacht brand is world renowned for its sophisticated styling and superior performance. Few shipyards create such stunning pieces of watercraft as Hinckley Yachts. The Hinckley Yacht Company was founded in Southwest Harbor, Main and has been servicing and building yachts of the finest quality since 1928. Their fabrication process is considered to be a work of art where each element of the build is passionately executed from concept to completion. Throughout the construction of a Hinckley yacht, their talented builders keep a keen eye on quality and focus on highly detailed craftsmanship.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine