2021 Valhalla Boatworks 37 Description
The Valhalla 37 is a high-performance center console fishing boat designed for serious anglers who demand speed, agility, and durability. Built by Viking Yachts, a leading American yacht manufacturer, the Valhalla 37 boasts an advanced stepped-hull design that delivers a smooth, stable ride even in rough seas. The boat is equipped with Triple 300 Mercury Verados, allowing anglers to quickly reach their favorite fishing spots. The Valhalla 37 features a spacious cockpit with ample storage, multiple livewells, and cutting-edge electronics, making it a top choice for both recreational and tournament fishing. With its sleek design and exceptional performance, the Valhalla 37 is a true game-changer in the world of center console fishing boats. Mercury Product Protection Platinum Coverage thru 6/8/2030.
2021 Valhalla Boatworks 37 Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Palm Harbor Marina.
37' Valhalla 2021 Specifications
2021 Valhalla Boatworks 37 Vessel Overview
- Mercury Product Protection Platinum Coverage Thru 6/8/2030
- Triple Mercury V8 Verado 300 cold fusion white w/ Seastar steering
- Seakeeper sk3
- Bow thruster
- Optimus 360 joystick
- Gelcoat hull side haze grey
- Faux teak toe rail
- Release marine teak helm pod
- (3) release marine teak helm chairs
- (4) underwater lights
- Reverso engine automatic flush
- (2) 40-amp battery chargers with 50' shore cord
- Lighting system aft lazz, under gunnel, and in console lights
- Freshwater washdown with hose bib under gunwhale
- Saltwater washdown system
- Freshwater head system
- Zip wake trim tabs
- Molded in vanity with freshwater sink and retractable shower wand
- (4) flush mounted cup holders on helm
- Edson carbon fiber steering wheel
- USB charging outlets and 12v power outlet inside console
- (1) radio box to port with USB charging outlet and 12v plug
- Procurve solid curved glass enclosure for helm
- Fiberglass hardtop with polish aluminum forward and aft spreader light and 6 rod rocket launcher
- (2) Lumitec razor light bars mounted forward facing on hardtop
- Dive door port side
- (2) pancake style teaser reels molded in recess
- (2) Gemlux internal rigged out riggers 22'
- Port and starboard aft insert fishboxes with discharge
- Forward fishbox
- Port & starboard deck lockers
- Transom livewell with clear lid and light
- (6) Gemlux rod holders
- (8) Gemlux rod holders in coaming
- (4) Gemlux rod holders in console
- (6) Gemlux rod holders in lounge
- 12v electric reel outlet
- Side storage lockers port and starboard
- Forward bench seating with upgraded release marine backrest
- Plano box storage in backrest
- Upgraded upholstery, seating, and coaming with diamond/Bentley stitching in capriccio cadet grey
- Costa marine full boat cover
- (2) GARMIN 8617 DISPLAYS
- GARMIN OPEN ARRAY RADAR
- GARMIN SONAR 2KW TRANSDUCER
- ICOM VHF
- GARMIN REACTOR AUTOPILOT
- ZIPWAK CONTROLS
- FUSION STEREO
- JL AUDIO SPEAKERS WITH (2) UPGRADED 10’ SUBS AND ADDITIONAL AMP
HMY Yacht Sales proudly offers the new Valhalla Boatworks center consoles established by the Viking Yacht company. From the legendary builder of the finest sportfishing yachts in the world comes a revolutionary new fleet of center consoles. The V-55, V-46, V-41, V-37, and V-33. These four extraordinary models in the Valhalla Boatworks line-up are high-performance fishing boats designed for serious anglers and built to fish hard and win tournaments.
The same world-class qualities that make Viking Yachts the number 1 boatbuilder in the world also apply to the Valhalla Boatworks model line. The V Series owners get the same innovation, engineering, performance, and quality that you’ve come to expect from Viking.
Examine any area of a Valhalla Boatworks V Series models and you’ll find the highest levels of mechanical and electrical expertise and unmatched fit and finish. The V-33, V-37, V-41, V-46, and V-55 are each designed and built with an integrated Seakeeper mounting structure (molded into the stringer grid and coated with Awlgrip) on centerline in the cockpit. The unit is front and center, with exceptional access and ventilation space. The installations of the sea chest and fuel management system in the lazarette are just as impressive.
The Valhalla Boatworks Design and Engineering team created a custom fuel manifold system for each of the V Series boats. The system stresses reliability and flexibility. With every propulsion package (twins, triples, or quads), each engine can draw from any of the three fuel tanks. Backed by Viking’s industry-leading customer service and highly experienced dealer network, the V Series center consoles are the most advanced and proven hull design in the world.
TO SPEAK WITH AN HMY VALHALLA BOATWORKS PRODUCT SPECIALIST, CALL (561) 330-5030.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we’re experts for Valhalla Boatworks center consoles. One reason is our Valhalla Boatworks Product Team has extensive hands-on experience and is among the best in the industry. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Valhalla Boatworks expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best firm to help you find the best center console possible while receiving an exceptional client experience.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine