2022 Sunreef 60P Description
“NERO” is the most highly customized SUNREEF 60 POWER CATAMARAN that has launched to date. No expense was spared by her owners in the development of her Machinery spaces, Galley, Stateroom layouts and appointments, and absolute top of the line electronic equipment and tender choices. The upgraded galley’s Chef grade appliances were carefully selected to give many years of worryfree use. All upgraded interior fabrics, flooring and wall coverings came from Sunreef’s in-house design portfolio. The “NERO” project had a full-time US Broker/project manager that coordinated with the Sunreef on- site Project managers on every step of equipment selection and was hands-on in the build of the yacht including 6 visits to the Shipyard during production. Every progress payment that occurred after covid travel restrictions were relaxed in April, 2020 was fully surveyed and monitored by Yacht Surveyors in the UK who oversaw the vessel until she was secured on board the ship that delivered NERO to the US. The innovation and input of her long-time yacht owners has created a vessel that has proven her mettle during their tenure of ownership. The owners of “NERO” have completed their time with her and are offering the yacht for sale to move on to their next phase of yachting. She is being delivered in excellent condition and is ready to give her new owners many years of yachting enjoyment.
2022 Sunreef 60P Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Palm Harbor Marina.
2022 Sunreef 60P Vessel Overview
- Cummins QSM 11 at 705hp x2 with alternators
- 2 sets Trolling Valves
- Cummins 22.5 KVA 50hz 230v ac, Generator
- Cummins 11.0 KVA 50hz 230v ac, Generator
- Upgraded: 1000 kg. Hydraulic aft tender platform
- Tender fueling pump with nozzle in aft Garage
- Fuel polishing system
- Electric pump for oil changing system x2
- Fuel filter system water sensors
- Bow thruster Upgraded: Stern thruster X2
- 3000w Forward Windlass
- Aft Cockpit Warping Capstans x2
- Besenzoni Hydraulic Passarelle
- Racks and Power supply for 2 Sea Bobs in garage
- 6 retractable SS Seasmark B400 cleats
- 280l/ph Sea Recovery Watermaker
- Air Conditioning 140,000 BTU
- Headhunter Marine Sanitation System
- Williams Dieseljet 445 Tender with Yanmar 110 HP engine
- Hull Sides painted with Awlcraft 2000/SHARK
- Flush deck hatches on Foredeck
- Fuel tanks to 5000L x2
- Blackwater Tanks to 1x500L
- Grey Water piping to enter Blackwater tanks
- Automatic Fire-Boy Fire control System x2
- Install Air Handlers in both forepeaks
- Forepeak Automatic Bilge Pumps x2
- Underwater Lights x12
- Port Forpeake free standing freezer.
- Cockpit Shower Head and controls Stbd. side
- Ladder on flybridge for Top access
- Safe in Master Stateroom
- Additional Inverter 230v/50hz/5000w
- Additional Charger Skylla 24v/100k
- Garmin 8622 GPSMAP 22" Screen (2)
- Garmin Fantom 4' Oopen Array Radar
- Garmion AIS 800
- ICOM M506B VHF (2)
- Vesper Cortex V1 VHF/AIS receiver (2)
- Starlink High Speed Internet Receiver (2)
- ICOM portable hand-held VHF (2)
Access to the Saloon is gained through Oversized stainless steel and glass doors. Immediately to Starboard is a stairwell that leads to the double unsuited guest/Captains stateroom. The room has full Bath with Shower and a double berth. There is a 32’’Samsung TV with Sonos Audio capability and hanging and shelf storage. The room is decorated in shades of grey.
In the saloon’s galley area is a large center island that has a Miele dishwasher and Bosch “Speed Oven” with Microwave, Convection and regular oven capabilities. There is 55’’ Samsung TV and Sonos surround sound speaker with remote Hi-Lo function housed in the island. The galley has a two door Liebherr refrigerator and Miele cooktop, oversized sink with lift-up and pull out storage. There is a stairwell forward of the galley that allows access to the two ensuite staterooms, of which the forward stateroom has twin berths that will convert to a King bed and the aft stateroom is a queen berth. These staterooms are decorated in shades of grey with high end fabrics. Both staterooms have 32’’ Samsung television, Sonos audio, and optional automatic Plisse shades.
On centerline in the Saloon is an automatic stainless and glass door that is access for the forward al fresco dining area and a 24 bottle wine cooler.
On the port side in the saloon after entrance is a built-in Miele automatic Espresso/Coffee machine and an additional 24 bottle Wine cooler. Forward there is a large banquette dining/ seating area, with low cushioned ottoman seating that will easily accommodate10. Again, there is additional lift-up and pull-out storage. Ahead on the forward window bulkhead is the technical access and the control systems for the yacht with a lift-up top.
Immediately to port is the stair to the port guest accommodations. The aft stateroom is the master and has an oversized King Bed. The ensuite shower is very large and the stateroom abounds in storage. There is a 42’’ Samsung TV with Sonos Audio on a Hi- lo lift. The room is decorated with high end fabrics in shades of Grey. Forward is the 5th stateroom. The bed is queen sized and the room again has a bathroom with shower. The room has a 32’’ Samsung tv with Sonos audio and electric Plisse blinds.
Note: There are emergency escape hatches under the stateroom access stairs in both hulls.Decks
The aft deck is accessed from aft stairwells on both Port and starboard or Mid-ships boarding ladder. The centerline dining table will accommodate ten with 5 chairs and has aft seating that will also recline to make a sun-pad area. To starboard in an optional wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and sink. To port of centerline is a sun lounge and portside access to the swim platform. The telescoping Besenzoni Pasarrelle extends from the port stern. All exterior decks aboard NERO are teak.
Wide waterways on both sides of the vessel lead to the expansive forward deck. To port is a large banquette and seating area for alfresco dining. On the starboard side of centerline is a large sunpad. There is underdeck hatch storage. There are also two flush deck hatches that allow access to the forepeaks for both hulls. The huge storage areas on both hulls are air-conditioned and the port hull has an additional drop-in freezer installed.
The flybridge is accessed by a stainless steel and teak stair on the starboard side of the aft deck. There is a plexiglass overhead hatch that will allow access. The centerline steering and electronics station has a large bench seat and display.
There is an optional 3 panel Clear2Sea rigid protective windshield ahead of the steering station. Aft of the station is an additional alfresco dining banquette with seating for ten. Aft of the banquette are two occasional chairs and a small table. On the port side is a long wet bar containing electric grille, refrigerator sink and icemaker. The Hardtop has thick panels of Plexiglass to allow natural light on the bridge.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine