2018 Princess S60 Description
Powerful yet elegant, This 2018 Princess S60 “Chameleon II” is unmistakably S Class. Her sleek exterior styling with sculpted hull glazing generates a dynamic, agile stance. With an optimized hull form achieving greater efficiency, she can reach speeds of up to 38 knots.
When at anchor generous deck areas provide space for relaxation including a foredeck seating and sunbathing area, whilst a tender or jet ski can be quickly launched and stowed in the large stern garage.
Her sociable main deck features a galley aft arrangement with open-plan dining area, and sliding doors with a fully opening window leading out to the cockpit. Below deck six guests are accommodated across an en suite full-beam master stateroom and two further guest cabins. Blending iconic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship the 2018 Princess S60 “Chameleon II” provides an unforgettable cruising experience.
The yachts built for PRINCESS YACHTS AMERICA have a greatly expanded scope of standard equipment when compared to Princess Yachts built for other parts of the world. These yachts are built specifically to American specifications to comply with or exceed the regulations of the US Coast Guard’s Office of Boating Safety. In addition, these yachts also comply with recommendations set forth by the ABYC.
CHAMELEON II Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Princess S60 Vessel Overview
- SEAKEEPER NG9 STABILIZER
- ENGINE HOURS 630
- SAT TV
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS
- 2 X DOCKING CAMERAS
- Galley Avonite: Carrera White
- Garbage disposal
- Bathroom worktops Koko White with Carrera White
- Tile floors
- Starboard cabin inboard berth electrically powered sliding mechanism
- Quartz Leather Upholstery
- Quilted bedding and upgraded pillows
- Cockpit wetbar & GRP area forward of flybridge steps, sportbridge helm area and wetbar Oyter Grey
- Wood Interior: Walnut with a satin finish
- Automatic electric bilge pumps (6)
- High capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and bilge suction points in same area
- Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck, sportbridge stairs and stairs to side decks
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Self-stowing 32kg/77lbs Delta anchor with 40m of chain
- Foredeck seating and sunbathing area
- Stainless-steel cleats, fairleads and handrails
- Remote control searchlight
- Freshwater deck/anchor wash
- Storage lockers for rope, fenders and foredeck sunbed cushions . LED deck level lighting
- Third station controls in cockpit (engine controls, thruster controls and emergency stops)
- Additional 20m of 10mm anchor chain
- Electrically operated sliding roof over forward salon area with standard skylights and blinds
- Electrically operated sun awning to aft end of cockpit
- Side boarding gates in cockpit
- Teak coffee table (with deck mounted fixing point) for foredeck
- 48" LED TV connected to Harman Kardon 5.1 Blu-ray system in salon.
- Waterproof radio/iPod/MP3 player with waterproof speakers on sportbridge.
- 40" LED TV connected to Harman Kardon 2.1 Blu-ray system in master.
- 32" LED TV connected to radio/DVD player in VIP stateroom.
- 28" LED TV with radio/DVD player in starboard stateroom
- Garmin Electronics Package in place of standard, Includes (I):
- Garmin GPSMAP 7616xsv chartplotter/GPS at lower helm
- 3 x Garmin GPSMAP 7616 displays (two at each helm position)
- Garmin GMR 624 xHD2 6kw high-definition radar with 4' open array
- Garmin GHP20 marine autopilot
- Garmin GMI20 marine instruments
- Garmin VH300.
- External Garmin GPS antenna connected to Garmin backbone
- Air horns IPO standard electric horns
- Central vacuum
- Icemaker fitted in Saloon
- Galvonic Isolator (1) fitted to secondary shore support Isolation Transformers
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Separate washer / dryer fitted in master stateroom lobby
- Electric BBQ in sportbridge wetbar (Kenyon)
- Exterior Lighting Upgrade Package Includes: additional Deck level lights on side decks, transom and sportbridge deck Illuminated Crown Logo to transom face
- Stern docking lights
- 5-bladed propellers in nickel aluminum bronze
- Bow thruster (130kgf/287lbf)
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system with hydraulic back-up
- Electronic engine and gear shift controls
- Dripless shaft seals
- Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay
- Twin fuel tanks (in NS8 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving
- 705 gal/845 US gal/3,200l capacity
- Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks
- High capacity fuel filters/water traps
- Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room with manual override Hand-operated fire extinguishers
- Oil change system for engines, transmissions, and generator
- Variable speed bow & stern thrusters
Powerful yet elegant, the new S60 is unmistakably S Class. Her sleek exterior styling with sculpted hull glazing generates a dynamic, agile stance. With an optimised hull form achieving greater efficiency she can reach speeds of up to 38 knots.
When at anchor her generous deck areas provide space for relaxation including a foredeck seating and sunbathing area, whilst a tender or jet ski can be quickly launched and stowed in the large stern garage.
Her sociable main deck features a galley aft arrangement with open-plan dining area, and sliding doors with a fully opening window leading out to the cockpit.
Below deck six guests are accommodated across an en suite full-beam master stateroom and two further guest cabins. Blending iconic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship the new S60 provides an unforgettable cruising experience.
Contact ID: AN
HMY Yacht Sales was named the North American Princess Yachts Dealer of the Year in 2021 and has unparalleled knowledge and expertise compared to any other brokerage. Discover the pleasure and privilege of Princess Yachts’ ownership with HMY as your partner.
New and used Princess Yachts for sale are constantly in high demand. When you team-up with an elite sales organization like HMY that is equipped with professionals known for delivering award-winning experiences, you’ve now got an unbeatable combination to help you find the used Princess Yacht of your dreams. At HMY.com you will see some of the finest on the market displayed right here. Many new and used Princess Yachts for sale are available to be seen in local marinas where HMY offices are located. Finding the Princess Yacht model that best fits your personality is easy. Search our site for the Princess yacht you’ve been looking for then speak to an HMY Princess Product Team Expert.
Princess Yachts was first founded in 1965 starting out as Marine Projects Ltd. and has since grown into one of the finest and most popular yacht builders in the world. Each model produced is beautifully elegant, offers the most innovative designs and amenities, and features sophisticated technologies. The sleek lines of each Princess Yacht exude a unique combination of maneuverability, speed, and gracefulness that make it stand out among a sea of other vessels. Whether you are looking at the M Class, Flybridge or F Class, X Class, Y Class, V Class, S Class, or R Class, Princess Yachts and HMY have the perfect vessel for your yachting needs. Today, Princess Yachts continues to win yearly awards for its designs and raises the bar with each new model.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine